Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle (Page 2)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

varsha ne aa sr ka thread khola

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
dont worry yaar......LOLLOLLOLLOL

aaj nahi hogi..........LOLLOLLOL
me was kiddingLOLLOL

sudhar ja beta.... sudhar ja... tere liye aacha hi hoga if they dont show aa s sr..
see u guys sooon.... bye..meet u after everybody sleeps in my home.....

woh to possible nahi hai yaar...............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

no sr re.aaaj to nahi....no worries.....

hope tere ghar wale sab jaldi se so jaye.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

me was kiddingLOLLOL

sudhar ja beta.... sudhar ja... tere liye aacha hi hoga if they dont show aa s sr..
naughty naughty!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
see u soon

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sudharna possible nahi hai yaarLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

me was kiddingLOLLOL

see u soon

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aash ki sudharna muskhil hi nahi namunkin bhi hai!!!LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
All in all great episode baring Marjani scenes. I've got to mention my favourite scenes of today:

First was Maan in his naughtiest best, loved how he was teasing Geet and his expression was something else all the time Geet was nattering he looked at her with so much love and that little mischievous half smile......loved it.

Loved to see Pinky flirting with Adi and he seemed totally besotted by Pinky......loved the whole scene........

For me one of the scenes that touched me most was the scene when Daarji enters, Geet instinctively reaches out to Maan and clutches his hand and pleads with him to help her. Seeing her biggest nemesis in front of her someone whom she was terrified of her whole life must have scared her to death except that now she knew her Maan was with her.....the level of her trust on Maan absolutely blew me away......

It's these little gestures that convince me that no matter what challenges life throws in their way they both will not let it affect their love.....

Now on a lighter note I'm really waiting to see the whole wedding and Geet's reaction on seeing Maan's biggest surprise for her in the form of Daarji and the jhoote chupana scene and ofcourse seeing Maan and Geet together as man and wife at lastSmile 

Edited by drdee142 - 21 January 2011 at 11:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFanbharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

me was kiddingLOLLOL

see u soon

aash ki sudharna muskhil hi nahi namunkin bhi hai!!!LOLWink

u said it deeps....................LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudibharkha

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
res
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
So sorry for reserving & being gone

My views about the AA today ...... Mirror Mirror on the wall

My views on Darjee having been brought  KanyaDaan

Cutest most moment of the day

Adi & Pinky

Adi another man that i respect in GHSP , someone who stands for truth & trustworthy. A friend you want to cherish, a employee you can trust , a brother you want to wish for &  a man you tend to respect
Pinky all her bubbly self stands for innocence & purity of heart.... chubby-chirpy ....i can go on

Together they are the sweetest sight ever

Their tinny-winny flirting today was the adorable most moment besides Maan's naughtiness .....

Edited by nanditasingh - 21 January 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrnodewdropred

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Hi all my friends at crazy incredibles. Looking forward to reading your posts and replying soon. Hugs to you all.

helloo crazies ....

Hey Himahow are you, sorry have not interacted much with you. Missed that. Pls find my reply in black. Love the fact that you are always there with your version way before everone is!!! Great!!! Loved your take as usual.

cv's this is not fairCryCryCryCryCry ... i so wanted to see them eat with the hands tied ... u did not show us the scene ... i wanted to see how u can eat ... whn ur hands are tied like that ... mere sare armaan aason main beh gaye ...

LOL CVs forgot the scene, lol. Excellent observation that they did not air/ & shoot it at all. See, give cvs a few chances and they will automatically forget to close the link and jump the gun to the next scene, that they have managed to conjure up.

maan again in total romantic mood ... with hands tied following her every where ...reason ... hands tied .... not allowing her to go away from him ... & he really became naughty naughty ....LOLLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWink

I loved him there as well!!! Change karlo, muje koi aitraaz nahin, indeed. See MSK, Geet, take a pager from these super fast AA of your team and see them in action. They have already gone to the prelude to sr. When the time comes you better be more than just talk...
But jokes apart, Maan was as usual intense and an angry Maan when thwarted by Geet. Woh Geet se chun chun ke badla lega shaadi ke baad.

geet wanted his help to take the rope off their hands .... he did not want to help her ...instead of helping her ....he was tightening the knot even moreLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ... bechari had to do it with her mouth .... & all the while hubby dear ghuuring wifey dear .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingpar sherni ne poora plan choupat kar diya .... she opened the rope with her mouth ... ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked maan again naughty ...

He was naughty, kuch aur likhoongi to lock ho jayega, par he was intensely looking at Geet when she was untying the knot. Kya soch rahe ho Maan!!! Censored

well this time dadima interrupted the love birds ... well it was necessary otherwise shadi kaise hogi .... as the muhurat time was fast approaching ....cv's u guys reallyAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry ...cost cutting ... did not want to give another pair of bridal clothes for maaneet tht's Y all this rope drama ...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

LOLLOLLOLI can only laugh wondering what they wanted to prove with that dialogue!!!

maan in mandap ... pinky stealing maan's shoes ... romeo noticing ...

i really enjoyed pinky adi scene today ... girls looks like cv's will b giving us adi - pinky track now as we requested ... i am happy ...1000000000000000 better than marjnaie ... they both were really sweet ... adi  totally bowled over pinky LOLLOLLOLLOLpinky is too chalu for adi ... asking how am i looking & turning around ... adi bechara is quite seeda saada ... gave the shoes to her ... looks like girls are collecting every ones shoes ... they collected 2 pairs till now .. 3rd pair is still in front of the stage as romeo kept it again ...Confused

Ye kya, jooto ke 2-3 pairs aur kabdo par cost cutting?WinkWinkWink
Yes, Aadi and Pinky track i have been awaiting for a long time. Glad they started it this time. And yes, they are sweet, not nauseating like AA track.

geet scared thinking that darji came to stop her marriage ... as she does not know that it was maan who requested him to come ... well thanks to SBB as the cat is out of the bag ...if we did not have tht segment today ...then even we all might have been scared the same way just like geet ...

Daarji aaye to uske Mummy, Pappa, bhai, behen ka aana to banta hai na. Aankhir kar kanyadaan couple dete hai, Geet ke mummy paapa ko dena chahiye!!!
BTW why this surprise and shock and drama (Dont answer that, i know, its tv, so drama banta hai) but seriously, when one is getting married, these are facts you think about and finalize things in advance, it cannot appear as a shock to everyone including bride as to why and what is happening.

wht the hell yaar ... marjanie ki shadi pehle ho gayi hain  ... yeh log jet speed kae saath ja rahen hain ... agar isi speed sae cont hua ... i am getting a feeling that anie will deliver the child even before geet ...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i know this is not a joke .... but i am so pissed that i can't control myself ...

Yes, I agree with you, i find it jaw droppingly crazy that they are moving so fast, i dont see why the hurry. If they can drag one wedding for so long, surely dragging AA will be better for them na (cvs), they will have longer storyline ie more episodes, and we will not have to see them make out - esp before our maneet.

marjanie  track - in my words ... u can tell ur own story ...

sunday - thy met...
monday -   ankhen mili ...
tuesday - love hua ...
wednesday -engagement hui...
thursday - shadi hui ...
friday - baby hua ...
saturday - marjanie family dead ....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

hate marjanie to the core ... they suck ...

sambhal ke bol, kahin cvs ko koi ideas na mile!!! Yep, can't stand them either. Its the oldest con in the book and Annie has fallen for it hook, line and sinker!!!

tomorrow - kanyadaan by darji ... phere ... mang bharna ... mangalsutra ... shadi sampann hui ...

maaneet rocks .... gurti rocks .... meeshti rocks ....

They do, they do, they do rock at all times, under every circumstance!!! Love them!!! Awaiting their togetherness. Just hoping cvs don't interject AA love scenes over theirs, nahin to Maan, Geet will act like good boys and girls and AA will act like Maan and Geet's bd, and we will be watching AA make out while Maan, Geet sleep holding their hands together. WackoWackoWackoWacko

Edited by sarrm - 21 January 2011 at 10:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFancraziekudi-Priti11-sptrnonanditasinghsumona28Loquacious_Aashdewdropred

Go to top