Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle (Page 19)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by dewdropred

spandana nice analysis dear

thanks dearSmileSmileSmile

i had posted this on p11 or12 but i guess u still haven't reached that page so pasting it again hereLOL

@Hima gr8 analysis dearClapSmile'''''''..i loved how u killed Marjaani on satLOLLOLLOL

Also not able to like any of ur posts tere pe like karne ka aaj ka quota khatam hogaya LOLLOLsoHeart

also u r absolutely right MAANEET's eyelock is so magical and dreamyDay Dreaming and the depth and intensity in their eyes express all feelings which cannot be matched by anyone in any kind of scene..........

i hope we can actually kill the entire marjanie family tomorrow ... i will throw a big party once they all are dead ....LOLLOLLOL

absolutely dearSmile.............now v have 2 reasons to celebrate MAANEET's shubh vivaahDay Dreaming PartySmile and ' '          .............i don't want to mention their name in the same line as our dearest MAANEET so just put it in inverted comaLOL..................but the second reason is the one u have mentionedLOLLOLLOL

maaneet scenes are divine yaar ... not necessary be it romantic scenes .... each & every maaneet scene is like heaven ... be it romance ,nok jhok ,senti scene ... any scene ... there is no match to their scenes ...

i know yaar...........completely agree with each and every word of urs............they look divine, magical, dreamy, lovely, beautiful, sacred and pure in every sceneSmileSmileSmile

marjanie can never compete with maaneet with their cheap romance ... i really have a doubt  what name they are going to give their feelings ... coz i don't see any kind of love in b/w them ... this annie was giving a big lecture to geet in her introductory scene ... wht abt tht ,...

plzzzzzz let's not use such a divine and pure word like love on them............it will be like NT calling herself innocent or worst than that................
my replies in red dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxubharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

hello crazies.. kaise ho yaaron!!! all ready for saat vachan and kanyaadan today!!!

SR wont even start today!!!

deeps laagtha hai tu bhi aash ki tarah sazaa chahthiiii hai.... LOL LOL LOL LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by ix2u

morning my darling crazies Hug

sorry i missed last night.. was too tired, went to sleep right away..watched Geet also this morning Unhappy

what an epi... loved every single second of Maan & Geet scenes Heart

but when will this marriage happen... and why aren't they wearing the clothes from the precap...i love those Cry... is the marriage happening or not?? CV's u better not stop it now AngryAngryAngry

Pinky, was great... Adi when did u become such a romeo over Pinky LOL loved their scene.... every night, CV's you give us something sweet like this... night before last, Tasha & Romeo's spaghetti scene, last night Adi & Pinky's scene...that 'almost' balances out the Angry we feel when you show too much mArjAnie Angry...

i was wondering, how fast everything between mArjAnie happens... they fell in love instantly, got engaged & married on the same day right? and now they had SR, that too was in a rush...and within a couple of minutes shes back ConfusedConfused why the rush people... was it an SR or just a ............? Arjun was too desperate Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile couldnt hold on...

before wedding & SR of Maan & Geet no more mArjAnie please CV's... we have seen more than our fair share of them for this week...

Cry

gud morning ixu2.. wat happened phir se kal raat ko kahan chale gayye theee tu.. aash ko sazza milli yar.. she called us as maan ki geet... koi baath nahi u ask her to cal u today.. this sazza is for 1 week....arjun and annie are despo.. sach mein...even i loved everything abt maan n geet and pinky and adi stole today s episode yar... marjaanie ko toh chullu bhar paani mein doob jaana chahiyee....lovely post ijjat

thanx dear...

i was went to an uninhabited island with my family...was there the whole day... when we came back it was late, was so tired that i fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow...
aashu got punished... i missed that Cry
mArjAnie, its better that not to talk about them...cox the more i talk about them, the more AngryAngry i get

feel so bad for u yar.... i hope u had fun in tat deserted island....
der aaye durussth aaye.. its k.. v ll continue aash s punishment if u want..  LOL LOL LOL LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nanditasingh

So sorry for having reserved & stay absent for so long & not edit

here is my update

My views about the AA today ...... Mirror Mirror on the wall

My views on Darjee having been brought......  KanyaDaan

Cutest most moment of the day

Adi & Pinky

Adi another man that i respect in GHSP , someone who stands for truth & trustworthy. A friend you want to cherish, a employee you can trust , a brother you want to wish for &  a man you tend to respect
Pinky all her bubbly self stands for innocence & purity of heart.... chubby-chirpy ....i can go on

Together they are the sweetest sight ever

Their tinny-winny flirting today was the adorable most moment besides Maan's naughtiness .....

Agree withe very word of yours dearSmileSmileSmile............Adi and Pinky have always been genuine.........their feelings for MAANEET have always been genuine...........after MAANEET i have always loved to see Adi-Pinky.......they r adorable and sweet...........they can be hilarious as well as trustworthy and very mature if the situation demands itSmileSmile

Nandita amazing posts.............i have replied to them as wellSmileSmile
my replies in red

ixxubharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
@reena and ijjat--------missed u my lovely craziesHug...............just read ur analysis.........nice analysis girlsSmile...............MAANEET scene was awesomeSmileWink.............Adi-Pinky tooooo adorableSmile.........Marjaani can't tolerate them anymoreAngry

ixxubharkha

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

@reena and ijjat--------missed u my lovely craziesHug...............just read ur analysis.........nice analysis girlsSmile...............MAANEET scene was awesomeSmileWink.............Adi-Pinky tooooo adorableSmile.........Marjaani can't tolerate them anymoreAngry
spandana - me missed you all too HugHugHug I have a feeling they are not going to show SR until later on in the week. CryCryCry

to all my crazie increadibles - loved all your analysis HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
@spandana...we won't have sr dear today..yaar..i doubt whether we will have maaneet sr at all....don't kill me for this

Edited by rajeev the best - 22 January 2011 at 4:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxubharkhadewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sptrno)

@samata-aww dear don't worry'''.we all crazies will make ur mood fineSmileHug''2mrw v will get a nice epi and think in this way 2mrw u r lucky that u r opening MAANEET's shubh vivaah' thread'''..i know again one more dev in the making''''.the worst is they r showing ashubh AA scenesAngry in-between the most shubh and divine MAANEET sceneSmileSmileSmile

SmileSmileSmile [/QUOTE]

spandana thanks dear....i won't be opening today dear..reena will...i will open next week...more than aa con i was pissed off with the fact why 18 year old girls are used by men for their own selfish reasons......
i guess we will have to bear it..since geet admin confirmed aa is not going anywhere...anytime soon

ixxudewdropred

Go to top