Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle (Page 18)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@ Ixx

"before wedding & SR of Maan & Geet no more mArjAnie please CV's... we have seen more than our fair share of them for this week..."

Same to you . Aa did all things so Now we want sirf  Maaneet's marriage . CVS no more Aa please. We want to Maaneet's marriage in peace .

haan yar... ab bahooth hua... cvs ab toh tumhe sr aur honeymoon ka double doze dena padega.... aapne toh shaadi ko barbaad karne ki koi kasar nahi chodii... isliye compensate toh karna hi padega...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by bharkha

hey all crazies.... Heart Heart 
welcome Smile Smile Smile  to the shaadi Embarrassed Embarrassed  of maan and geet...Dancing
Aaja ve maahi lets do balle balle.....Dancing Dancing  Party Party
luking fwd to the marriage...PartyParty Party Party

ll update my analysis part soon.... i hope i m back in the nite asap..
aash: i hope they not gonna show aa s sr.. varna be ready for ur sazza...

aash be ready for ur punishment...

Oh so it was Aash's idea......Aash I'm gonna kill you

sazza to aash: u gonna call all crazy incredibles as maan ki geet for next one week.... for eg: maan ki geet (bharkha)...

And Aash will no longer be Maan ki Aash.......

analysis part:
omg.. luvd it.. as soon as the episode started.. cudnt stop noticing geet s belly point..LOL LOL LOL LOL 
luvd the conversation between maneet.. hye...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 
also.. maan n geet nok jhok.. too gud.. yeh raaassiii wala kissa toh kitna accha tha Embarrassed Wink  and maan asking geet to change the dress..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  mujhe koi problem nahi hai..Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed n geet feeling shy.. hye..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

me confident tat they gonna show sr Embarrassed 

I think so too......yeh munda toh abhi se badmaashi kar raha hainLOL

best part : adi (omg) tujhe kab se pinky se pyaar ho gaya...balle balle shava shava Clap Clap Clap Clap 
pinky and adi wer too gud.. Clap Clap Clap pinky telling ye tasha bhi na kam ke samay mein gayab rehti hai.. i know silly tasha..LOL LOL LOL 

jhoooti chupaane waala rasm was also gud.... nice loved it...Smile

dadi was gud....Smile Smile 
even manisha ne annie ko pat padaya..Clap  kud ke bhai ke shaadi mein aise koi gayab hota hai kya...sikho manisha se LOL LOL LOL LOL 
marjannie: hey bhagwan....Angry Angry Angry. pity annie..Cry Cry Cry Cry  becharri.. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry sad sad sad..Cry Cry Cry ..
Was happy to see Manisha scolding NE.......pity her but still think she was the most selfish & ungrateful sis I've seen 

Varsha darling excellent post........my comments in purple dearSmile

thanks dee......
bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

So sorry for having reserved & stay absent for so long & not edit

here is my update

My views about the AA today ...... Mirror Mirror on the wall

My views on Darjee having been brought......  KanyaDaan

Cutest most moment of the day

Adi & Pinky

Adi another man that i respect in GHSP , someone who stands for truth & trustworthy. A friend you want to cherish, a employee you can trust , a brother you want to wish for &  a man you tend to respect
Pinky all her bubbly self stands for innocence & purity of heart.... chubby-chirpy ....i can go on

Together they are the sweetest sight ever

Their tinny-winny flirting today was the adorable most moment besides Maan's naughtiness .....

hey nandita i truly agree with adi and pinky... they lukd so cute together.. with pinky all blushing and adi fallin for her.. i was surprised to see pinky callin adi not adi sir.. and hey commented on ur 2 post..mirror mirror on the wall and kanyadaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxu

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sptrno

@Varsha, Daisy and Mona-gn sweet Maan dreamsWink

@Daisy

For me one of the scenes that touched me most was the scene when Daarji enters, Geet instinctively reaches out to Maan and clutches his hand and pleads with him to help her. Seeing her biggest nemesis in front of her someone whom she was terrified of her whole life must have scared her to death except that now she knew her Maan was with her.....the level of her trust on Maan absolutely blew me away......

It's these little gestures that convince me that no matter what challenges life throws in their way they both will not let it affect their love.....

very well said dearClapClapClap.............even i loved this scene..........Geet completely shocked seeing Darji........u cud see fear, pain and shock on her face.........Geet's hands automatically hold her Maan's hands seeing Darji bcuz only her Maan can make her feel secure as only his arms r her castle always and foreverSmileSmileSmile

@aash-tu jo gurudakshina maangegi hum tumhe dengeWinkWinkLOL

are yaar gurudakshina will be given by my student na yaar........WinkWink
haha u toooooooo naughtyWinkWinkWink i know but v all crazies will give u gurudakshina also bcuz u r even our guru..........see u give us only theory classes but still u r our guru.........only for MAANEET u r giving both theory and practical classes.........special classes and extra classes on weekends also...........so u will get gurudakshina frm crazies as well ur MaanWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

yeh aash na.... kkoi mauka nahi chodthii hai.. spee tu usko aur asmaan mein math chada yar..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

ixx & reena ....loved ur take dear ...

ixx hope u had a gud time in the deserted island

ixxubharkha

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by ix2u

morning my darling crazies Hug

sorry i missed last night.. was too tired, went to sleep right away..watched Geet also this morning Unhappy

what an epi... loved every single second of Maan & Geet scenes Heart

but when will this marriage happen... and why aren't they wearing the clothes from the precap...i love those Cry... is the marriage happening or not?? CV's u better not stop it now AngryAngryAngry

Pinky, was great... Adi when did u become such a romeo over Pinky LOL loved their scene.... every night, CV's you give us something sweet like this... night before last, Tasha & Romeo's spaghetti scene, last night Adi & Pinky's scene...that 'almost' balances out the Angry we feel when you show too much mArjAnie Angry...

i was wondering, how fast everything between mArjAnie happens... they fell in love instantly, got engaged & married on the same day right? and now they had SR, that too was in a rush...and within a couple of minutes shes back ConfusedConfused why the rush people... was it an SR or just a ............? Arjun was too desperate Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile couldnt hold on...

before wedding & SR of Maan & Geet no more mArjAnie please CV's... we have seen more than our fair share of them for this week...

Cry

gud morning ixu2.. wat happened phir se kal raat ko kahan chale gayye theee tu.. aash ko sazza milli yar.. she called us as maan ki geet... koi baath nahi u ask her to cal u today.. this sazza is for 1 week....arjun and annie are despo.. sach mein...even i loved everything abt maan n geet and pinky and adi stole today s episode yar... marjaanie ko toh chullu bhar paani mein doob jaana chahiyee....lovely post ijjat

thanx dear...

i was went to an uninhabited island with my family...was there the whole day... when we came back it was late, was so tired that i fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow...
aashu got punished... i missed that Cry
mArjAnie, its better that not to talk about them...cox the more i talk about them, the more AngryAngry i get

bharkhasumona28

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

ixx & reena ....loved ur take dear ...

ixx hope u had a gud time in the deserted island

thanx dear..

i had a great time...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
hello crazies.. kaise ho yaaron!!! all ready for saat vachan and kanyaadan today!!!

SR wont even start today!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnobharkha

Go to top