Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle (Page 17)

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Good morning to all crazies .

See  this picture. Maan , Geet ka Haath pakadarne  ka koi vi mauka nahi chorta . Naughty Maan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnobharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

All in all great episode baring Marjani scenes. I've got to mention my favourite scenes of today:

First was Maan in his naughtiest best, loved how he was teasing Geet and his expression was something else all the time Geet was nattering he looked at her with so much love and that little mischievous half smile......loved it.

Loved to see Pinky flirting with Adi and he seemed totally besotted by Pinky......loved the whole scene........

For me one of the scenes that touched me most was the scene when Daarji enters, Geet instinctively reaches out to Maan and clutches his hand and pleads with him to help her. Seeing her biggest nemesis in front of her someone whom she was terrified of her whole life must have scared her to death except that now she knew her Maan was with her.....the level of her trust on Maan absolutely blew me away......

It's these little gestures that convince me that no matter what challenges life throws in their way they both will not let it affect their love.....

Now on a lighter note I'm really waiting to see the whole wedding and Geet's reaction on seeing Maan's biggest surprise for her in the form of Daarji and the jhoote chupana scene and ofcourse seeing Maan and Geet together as man and wife at lastSmile 

loved ur post dee...... even i loved the scene where daarji enters... geet s expression wer too gud... and yes yar the level of trust she has on maan.... maanna padega dee.. well written..
seriously even me waiting for maan and geet to be husband and wife yar...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnosumona28

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
@ Ixx

"before wedding & SR of Maan & Geet no more mArjAnie please CV's... we have seen more than our fair share of them for this week..."

Same to you . Aa did all things so Now we want sirf  Maaneet's marriage . CVS no more Aa please. We want to Maaneet's marriage in peace .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnobharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Good morning to all crazies .

See  this picture. Maan , Geet ka Haath pakadarne  ka koi vi mauka nahi chorta . Naughty Maan.

gud morning mona and all crazies.. loved the picture yar.Clap Clap Clap . aaj kii subah ki shuruvaath toh bahoooth acchi hui hai.Smile Smile .. varna is aash ke koii kasar nahi choda tha kal raat ko...Cry Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@maan ki geets(all crazies)=========

loads of u are thanking me n appreciating my training................anything for u guys yaar.........WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

u welcome maan ki geet dee, maan ki geet ddeps, maan ki geet varsha, maan ki geet spee

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugv
ROFL 
ROFL
ROFL 
ROFL 
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@maan ki geet(dee)========
me guilty/.............LOL

it was my prediction.which i knew will happen yaar..........Cry
so me accepting my punishment gracefully.................WinkWinkWink

but me still maan ki aashhhhhhhhh.who said i cant be????AngryAngryAngry that was not in the deal!!!

Ok how about an alternate punishment, Aash has already seen Marjani SR so she doesn't get to watch Maaneet SR......LOLLOL hows that for punishment Aash...Wink

nice punishment dee....aash kya khayal hai tumhara

ixxusptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divareena

hi my lovely crazies, i am sure you all are in sweet maan dreams while i am putting my comments onHugHugHugHug

loved today's episode but only where there were maan and geet scenes.ClapClapClapClap

Loool Geet asking maan why he is following her. LOLLOL But she has forgotten that their hands are tied together. If I was her, I would not mind maan following me at all.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lool them bickering over trying to open the knot is so cute.LOLLOL If  maan does not want to let go off Geet now, can you imagine how he will be like after marriage.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hai mai marjawa. BlushingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Loool maan telling Geet that he has no problem with her getting changed in front of him. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Aww loved how MSK challenges geet on opening the knot. Geet don't open the knot and stay in his arms. LOLLOL

Geet opening the knot with her teeth and maan's expression made me blush. BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingLool geet finally did and bechara maan did not even realise it. LOLLOLLOL

Wow loved the look maan gave Geet after she opened was like "wait until we get married". BlushingBlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved Dadi advising that maan in few moments that they will be married soon and then they will not need to meet in secret or be embarrassed. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Lool geet was about to tell dadi that she wanted to change but maan would not move. Dadi guessed correctly, she knows her grandson too well.ROFLROFLROFL

Yey girls took maan's shoes but that fool romeo had another pair ready. ShockedD'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh Lool pinky flirting with just to get the shoes from adi was so funny. Bechara adi to gaya kaam se and gave her the shoes. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Nahhhi we all wanted to see maan and geet's SR CryCryCryCryinstead we had to see annie and arjun's. ConfusedConfused Wasn't annie meant to be present where her brother is getting married. ShockedShe comes afterwards, when she is meant to be there from the beginning.

All I can say is that marriage better happen tomorrow, we have all been waiting for so longSmile

hey reena.. nice post dear... even me liked only maaneet scenes and i also liked pinky and adi.. they stole the episode yar...very true.. eagerly waiting for maaneet to get married.. cannot imagine how maan ll behave...sach mein.. even if i was geet main toh maan ko wahi bhi rehne dethiii.. ye geet bhi na pagli kahi ki..loved dadi.. hate to talk abt aa s sr...yar...

ixxusptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

morning my darling crazies HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

sorry i missed last night.. was too tired, went to sleep right away..watched Geet also this morning Unhappy

what an epi... loved every single second of Maan & Geet scenes HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

but when will this marriage happen... and why aren't they wearing the clothes from the precap...i love those Cry... is the marriage happening or not?? CV's u better not stop it now AngryAngryAngry

Pinky, was great... Adi when did u become such a romeo over Pinky LOL loved their scene.... every night, CV's you give us something sweet like this... night before last, Tasha & Romeo's spaghetti scene, last night Adi & Pinky's scene...that 'almost' balances out the Angry we feel when you show too much mArjAnie Angry...

i was wondering, how fast everything between mArjAnie happens... they fell in love instantly, got engaged & married on the same day right? and now they had SR, that too was in a rush...and within a couple of minutes shes back ConfusedConfused why the rush people... was it an SR or just a ............? Arjun was too desperate Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile couldnt hold on...

before wedding & SR of Maan & Geet no more mArjAnie please CV's... we have seen more than our fair share of them for this week...

Cry

gud morning ixu2.. wat happened phir se kal raat ko kahan chale gayye theee tu.. aash ko sazza milli yar.. she called us as maan ki geet... koi baath nahi u ask her to cal u today.. this sazza is for 1 week....arjun and annie are despo.. sach mein...even i loved everything abt maan n geet and pinky and adi stole today s episode yar... marjaanie ko toh chullu bhar paani mein doob jaana chahiyee....lovely post ijjat

ixxusptrno

Go to top