Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle - Page 14

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@maan ki geets(all crazies)=========

loads of u are thanking me n appreciating my training................anything for u guys yaar.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

u welcome maan ki geet dee, maan ki geet ddeps, maan ki geet varsha, maan ki geet spee

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—v

🀣 
🀣
🀣 
🀣 
🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Ok how about an alternate punishment, Aash has already seen Marjani SR so she doesn't get to watch Maaneet SR......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hows that for punishment Aash...πŸ˜‰

nice punishment dee....aash kya khayal hai tumhara
bharkha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divareena

hi my lovely crazies, i am sure you all are in sweet maan dreams while i am putting my comments onπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

loved today's episode but only where there were maan and geet scenes.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loool Geet asking maan why he is following her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But she has forgotten that their hands are tied together. If I was her, I would not mind maan following me at all.😳😳😳

Lool them bickering over trying to open the knot is so cute.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If  maan does not want to let go off Geet now, can you imagine how he will be like after marriage.😳😳😳 Hai mai marjawa. ☺️😍😍😍😍

Loool maan telling Geet that he has no problem with her getting changed in front of him. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aww loved how MSK challenges geet on opening the knot. Geet don't open the knot and stay in his arms. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet opening the knot with her teeth and maan's expression made me blush. ☺️☺️☺️☺️Lool geet finally did and bechara maan did not even realise it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow loved the look maan gave Geet after she opened was like "wait until we get married". ☺️☺️😳😳😳

Loved Dadi advising that maan in few moments that they will be married soon and then they will not need to meet in secret or be embarrassed. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Lool geet was about to tell dadi that she wanted to change but maan would not move. Dadi guessed correctly, she knows her grandson too well.🀣🀣🀣

Yey girls took maan's shoes but that fool romeo had another pair ready. 😲 Lool pinky flirting with just to get the shoes from adi was so funny. Bechara adi to gaya kaam se and gave her the shoes. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Nahhhi we all wanted to see maan and geet's SR 😭😭😭😭instead we had to see annie and arjun's. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Wasn't annie meant to be present where her brother is getting married. 😲She comes afterwards, when she is meant to be there from the beginning.

All I can say is that marriage better happen tomorrow, we have all been waiting for so long😊

hey reena.. nice post dear... even me liked only maaneet scenes and i also liked pinky and adi.. they stole the episode yar...very true.. eagerly waiting for maaneet to get married.. cannot imagine how maan ll behave...sach mein.. even if i was geet main toh maan ko wahi bhi rehne dethiii.. ye geet bhi na pagli kahi ki..loved dadi.. hate to talk abt aa s sr...yar...
bharkha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ix2u

morning my darling crazies πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

sorry i missed last night.. was too tired, went to sleep right away..watched Geet also this morning πŸ˜”

what an epi... loved every single second of Maan & Geet scenes ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

but when will this marriage happen... and why aren't they wearing the clothes from the precap...i love those 😭... is the marriage happening or not?? CV's u better not stop it now 😑😑😑

Pinky, was great... Adi when did u become such a romeo over Pinky πŸ˜† loved their scene.... every night, CV's you give us something sweet like this... night before last, Tasha & Romeo's spaghetti scene, last night Adi & Pinky's scene...that 'almost' balances out the 😑 we feel when you show too much mArjAnie 😑...

i was wondering, how fast everything between mArjAnie happens... they fell in love instantly, got engaged & married on the same day right? and now they had SR, that too was in a rush...and within a couple of minutes shes back πŸ˜•πŸ˜• why the rush people... was it an SR or just a ............? Arjun was too desperate 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 couldnt hold on...

before wedding & SR of Maan & Geet no more mArjAnie please CV's... we have seen more than our fair share of them for this week...

😭

gud morning ixu2.. wat happened phir se kal raat ko kahan chale gayye theee tu.. aash ko sazza milli yar.. she called us as maan ki geet... koi baath nahi u ask her to cal u today.. this sazza is for 1 week....arjun and annie are despo.. sach mein...even i loved everything abt maan n geet and pinky and adi stole today s episode yar... marjaanie ko toh chullu bhar paani mein doob jaana chahiyee....lovely post ijjat
bharkha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@ Ixx

"before wedding & SR of Maan & Geet no more mArjAnie please CV's... we have seen more than our fair share of them for this week..."

Same to you . Aa did all things so Now we want sirf  Maaneet's marriage . CVS no more Aa please. We want to Maaneet's marriage in peace .

haan yar... ab bahooth hua... cvs ab toh tumhe sr aur honeymoon ka double doze dena padega.... aapne toh shaadi ko barbaad karne ki koi kasar nahi chodii... isliye compensate toh karna hi padega...

bharkha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Varsha darling excellent post........my comments in purple dear😊

thanks dee......
bharkha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nanditasingh

So sorry for having reserved & stay absent for so long & not edit

here is my update

My views about the AA today ...... Mirror Mirror on the wall

My views on Darjee having been brought......  KanyaDaan

Cutest most moment of the day

Adi & Pinky

Adi another man that i respect in GHSP , someone who stands for truth & trustworthy. A friend you want to cherish, a employee you can trust , a brother you want to wish for &  a man you tend to respect
Pinky all her bubbly self stands for innocence & purity of heart.... chubby-chirpy ....i can go on

Together they are the sweetest sight ever

Their tinny-winny flirting today was the adorable most moment besides Maan's naughtiness .....

hey nandita i truly agree with adi and pinky... they lukd so cute together.. with pinky all blushing and adi fallin for her.. i was surprised to see pinky callin adi not adi sir.. and hey commented on ur 2 post..mirror mirror on the wall and kanyadaan
bharkha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

haha u toooooooo naughtyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i know but v all crazies will give u gurudakshina also bcuz u r even our guru..........see u give us only theory classes but still u r our guru.........only for MAANEET u r giving both theory and practical classes.........special classes and extra classes on weekends also...........so u will get gurudakshina frm crazies as well ur MaanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

yeh aash na.... kkoi mauka nahi chodthii hai.. spee tu usko aur asmaan mein math chada yar..
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ixx & reena ....loved ur take dear ...

ixx hope u had a gud time in the deserted island
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bharkha

gud morning ixu2.. wat happened phir se kal raat ko kahan chale gayye theee tu.. aash ko sazza milli yar.. she called us as maan ki geet... koi baath nahi u ask her to cal u today.. this sazza is for 1 week....arjun and annie are despo.. sach mein...even i loved everything abt maan n geet and pinky and adi stole today s episode yar... marjaanie ko toh chullu bhar paani mein doob jaana chahiyee....lovely post ijjat

thanx dear...

i was went to an uninhabited island with my family...was there the whole day... when we came back it was late, was so tired that i fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow...
aashu got punished... i missed that 😭
mArjAnie, its better that not to talk about them...cox the more i talk about them, the more 😑😑 i get