Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle (Page 10)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

sorry guys.......................

dekhne aaye the hum maaneet ka shubh vivaah...............
lekin dekhna padha hume AA ka ashubh vivaah+SR!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i was full time thinking about varsha when this was going on!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
aash yeh Marjaani r justAngryAngryAngry
hum palke bichaye baite the MAANEET ki shubh vivaah dekhne ki khwaish mein aur socha tha woh hame MAANEET paradise leke jaayengeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming par jab humara aankhen khuli toh kuch aisa dekha Marjaani ki ab hum sirf yeh kehte hai 'kaash hum ande hote'
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

seriously spee.. well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

varsha ne aa sr ka thread khola

ROFL
dont worry yaar......LOL

aaj nahi hogi..........LOLLOLLOL
me was kiddingLOLLOL

============================================================================

Hiya crazies''.Hug

Finally the day has arrived'''..the joyous union of maan n geet.the shehzada n his pari''.bound together till death do them apart'.but alas not yet''''.Confused

Hey babaji ye shaadi kab hogi??????Confused

And another not so joyous union''of AA''can death plz make them part!!!!!!!!!Angry

Was this your idea Aash....I'm gonna kill you if this was your prediction Angry

"I love you" are but 3 words''''but do they justify anything????? Annie plz think about ur maryada'..u are maan singh khurranas sister(even tho we don't accept you!!)'..so how can a strong person like u get carried away in emotions????Angry

That's what's so difficult to digest for me too......that too with her brother's wedding take place she up there having her own SR what a twit......want to feel sorry for her but feel more mad than pity.....Angry

VARSHAAAAAAAAAAAA'''''''..
ROFL

i cudnt control my laughter'''''.iwas imagining ur face in place of marjanie and laughing n laughing'''..

ROFL

DIALOGUE OF THE DAY "mujhe koi aitraaz nahi"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hume bhi nahiiiiiiiiiiii hai maannnnnn'''..Embarrassed

Ok back to the epi======================================================================

MAAN AT HIS NAUGHTY BEST:

Ok girls me loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddd this scene'''.hai kitna dreamy tha'''..Day Dreaming

Me loveddddddd maan''''..he was ghooring full time'''Day Dreaming
bechari ko kitna ullu banata hai'.lekin wo abhi samajh ne lagi hai aapko''itni aasani se nahi paplu banaa sakte aap'.LOL

Geet has now realized maan potential n catches him''.poor chuhia is afraid of dadi........but humara besharam nunda is busy in his full-time-occupation........Day DreamingSTARAING!!!!!!!!!LOL

Her pattar pattar is music to his ears'the lovely smile on his face when he hears her cribbing'AWWWWWWWDay Dreaming

Loved MSKs expressions here''...naughtiness was dripping from his eyes!!!!!!!!!!LOL

" aisi aakhon se hi waar karte rahoge''''

Kab aayega wo din jab aap hume pyaar bhi  karoge'''.

Par dekhto ho jab humko in katil naino se'''

To lagta hai jaise sara jahan paliya humne aapki palkon me''"

Day Dreaming

Geet wanted to change'''''and when MSK said I don't have any problems..Day Dreaming

i was like whatttttttttttttttttttttttttt'''''.MUNDE KO TRAINING KAAM AA GAYI HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

That's what I said Aash bahut jabardast training di tumne.......hope ki poori training di hain aur woh aage SR main bhi kuch karega warna hum tips deete hain.....

OH MY GOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shaadi ke pehle ye ye sab kar raha hai.shaadi ke baad hume koi marne se nahi bacha sakta..ye to humari jaan lekar hi chodega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

And geet shies''..the comfort between these two is clearly seen'.they have been to hell n back together'.their strong bond renders them immune to the rituals of society'.but maans respect for geet will not allow him to take any step which will make geet regret even for a second''..he will bring her home as his bride n then n only then claim her as MAAN KI GEET''.but till then he wants the closeness which is essential to his every breath''.so he teases his mishti'..and reawakens the latent sherni.she takes up his dare!!!!!!!!! Big smile

Geet sort-of-kissing his hand''(aash dead n in dreamland)Day Dreaming

MSK also SHOCKed ''''.dono ki betaabi dikh rahi hai abhi''''.
Day Dreaming
AASH HAPPY TO SEE THE DESPERATION>GIVING HER SOME NAUGHTY NAUGHTY IDEAS''.Day Dreaming

Ok girlie has learned a few tricks from hubby dear''''''..LOLMSK sher to wo sava sher''''.she knows that just like her he also gets lost in her toach'''.so she tries her seductive wiles n MSK to kho gaya.and our sherni wins the challenge'''..just like last time''''.even though this was a repeat scene(last time dupatta chudaya tha) I loved it''''LOL

Dadi--------------plz ban jao meri dadi yaar'''''.u totally rock''..love u''''..best dadi for best MSK''''''Day Dreaming

doesn't leave taunting mauka''''.!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Poor maaan masti karta hai to all attitude'I don't care'''.!!!!!!  Aur dadi ne pakad liya to bheegi billi ban jaa ta hai''.aur ghatiya explanations dene lagta hai'''.LOL

But I guess cVs ne kaha tha'''''.bahut kharcha already ho chukka hai!!!!!!!!!!!1 aur ek dresss????????? Na babaji na'''''.!!!!!!! personally I wud hve loved to see him in that dream sequence wali shervani!!!!!!!!! But sapne to sapne hote hai!!!!!!!!Angry

Kanjoos CVs!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

SHAADI(or is it???):

Ok the whole time MSK was ghooring n ghooring n ghooring''''''.AASH also GHooring n ghooring n ghooring'MAAN SINGH KHURRANA koobviously!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Geet comes n msk ka chehra khil gaya'''..Smile

And still msk in naughty mood and teases geet that she has not changed''..SmileSmile

PINKY THE SEDUCTRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL

Pinky n adi was shhhhooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Especially when she turns around and bats her eyelashes n aks "how am I looking!!"

ROFL

Seriously CVs..kuch aisa dikhao na yaar.we will love it.n watch without complains.why marjanie why whyw hwyhwywhywhwywhywwyhyw?????????????Angry

I would definitely watch 100 more Pinky-Adi scenes than one Marjani scene

Darji:

Ok geets expressions here were awesome.the pain on her face when panditji asked fro her parents'even tho she has forsaken all others for her KHUSHI'.somewhere deep down she wants them in her life.blessing her on this momentous day of her life'''''her happinessis incomplete without their ashirwad''''.Cry

But when darji comes.she automatically turns to her knight.knowing that he will right all wromgs'''..she doesn't think twice before claiming his hand'''..Big smile

CVS A PT==== maan was not supposed to upset or stress geeet right??? So why is he not putting her out ofher misery???? Even tho its for a few secs!!!!!!Angry

MARJANIE:

Ok we kind of knew about the fake marriage.and CVs did show this pathetic scene.right in the middle of maaneets divine n pure wedding''this mockery was not needed'.Angry

Arjuns promises''''''.why???? future me he will remember n repent????Angry

Thank god he said zindagi tumse shuru n tumpe khatm n not our maaaneets trademark "har subah n her raat" I wud have seriously murdered them!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Ok''''.is aanie such a despo yhat she cudnt make him wait for a few hrs?????Angry

ANSWER THIS MY MARRIED?NOT MARRIED friends===== itne kam time me everything done?????Confused

Lets hope kal shaadi ho jaye yaar''''Embarrassed

==================================================================

Professor Aash......my comments in purple dear......your student is learning well......make sure you complete his training soon and proper training mind you....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Din't i say girls the shaadi is on Sat and not today.. u sud have understood the CV's by now... 
dekh na yaar humare ghatiya predictions sach ho raha hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
and in btwn beautiful scene Day Dreamingof Maaneet

they gave us the despo scene of AA SR...who asked for tat CV'sAngry
..DESPO IS THE WORD AARTI!!!!! pathetic it was....

Now moving to the show...now this is wat we call as hot and happening couple hubby already following wify...and totally flat.. Well Maan is becoming more naughtier now a days.....
..maan staring at wifeyyyyyyy

OMG he was looking at Geet as if he wll swallow her now itself.. GC expressions again hats off... Girls if their any other person who can kill us with no wrods but just expression... and this guy is doing both... words also he kills us and b y expressions also.....u gotta read my shayari on this yaar.me to thot so....aakhon se hi maar deta hai yaar ye humko

he is defo born to kill and to his support we have our dear Geet...Aka DD...who is no less to him...

they again start their bickering... i think their day won't end if they have not bickered atleast once like me and ma dad...LOL

Geet asking Maan Y he is following and asks him to leave as she needs to change... but he refuses coz their hands are tied...( yeah forever now)..ssath me change karte hai!!!!!!!

and he asks her to change here itself and eh has no probs with tat...OMG did he say tat

finally Maan challenges her to remove herself but making it impossible for her by holding the other free and...  

so Geet on her sherni mode tries removing with her mouth... and tat to too Maan's surprise.. he dint expect tat..clearly seen... and again his staring contest starts well for now one side soon Geet finds his gaze on her and she blushing OMG OMG OMG me dead ......sherni has learnt her tricks weelll

Dadi ma interrupts the love birds...as the auspicious time is moving fast...and exclaims tat they have not yet changed and Both Geet and Maan blushing finally Geet as usual leaves it to Maan for solving the problem and yet again Maan searching for words ends up saying tat he only asked her not to change coz she looks beautiful in wat she is wearing...and dadi telling not to get em brassed as they are becoming one ...

takes Maan with her and random guyz dnt knw who but suddenly gets up and taking out bhuri nazar evil eyes (sorry guyz dnt knw wat it is said) with money...

Ha ha most expected scene  of looting the shoes by Pinky is somewat completed until Romeo and adi gate crashes their dream of getting NEG form Maan...
and replace it with other shoes wic they have bot...

OMG OMG CV's v dnt expect tat u'll give this scene...OMG OMG did i just see pinky flirting with Adi and Adi clean bowled by her... OMG OMG...tat was sooooooooo cute and hilarious...i ws laughing like mad.....me toooooooo loved it...

Finally Geet arrives and the funciton starts and Pandit asking the brides people for Kanyadan...and all look disturbed and we see our hero DARJI entering...

and Maan looks at Geet 's sad face... but finally our superwomen Dadi jumps in and dsys she will do the kanyadan...and STOP... we see darji there only we and Maan knw y he is here but Geet doesn't... and she is hell scared tat he mite take her away with him as she squeezes Maan's arm...did i see small smile in Maan's face wen darji showed up and wic our dear GEET missed 
and the screen freezes...

i never thot i wud say this im really feelign sorry for annie guyz she has clearly fallen in Arjun's track ...chi chi he is such a despo...yuck using a innocent y all bro's are like this...

wondering wat will be NT's reaction... will she remember tat becoz of her one plan tat she is no more with her hubby will reality hit her again r will she play the disgusting game for shaking KK... 

Among the best of the romantic couple we have to see the disgusting scene of AA marriage and not even tat we have to see tat scene...
..aarti me too feeling bad.no girl needs to pay such a heavy price fr her dreams n stupidity................

GUYZ IM HAVING THE WORST FEELING IN MA MIND FEARING TAT IT MITE HAPPEN PLZ CV'S I DNT EVER WANT TAT TO HAPPEN.. 

sptrnobharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by sptrno

sorry guys.......................

dekhne aaye the hum maaneet ka shubh vivaah...............
lekin dekhna padha hume AA ka ashubh vivaah+SR!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i was full time thinking about varsha when this was going on!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
aash yeh Marjaani r justAngryAngryAngry
hum palke bichaye baite the MAANEET ki shubh vivaah dekhne ki khwaish mein aur socha tha woh hame MAANEET paradise leke jaayengeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming par jab humara aankhen khuli toh kuch aisa dekha Marjaani ki ab hum sirf yeh kehte hai 'kaash hum ande hote'
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

seriously spee.. well said
yes aash, varsha dn spee!!!!

kya yaar.. ye Geet wale pehle to 15 minute maaneet dikhathe hain !!! par u 15 minute mein 10 min AA ka SR dekhna pada...

mera zsazaaho gaya.. ab mein kya dikhakar meri mgr to darunga!!!

sptrnobharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by dewdropred

helloo crazies ....

cv's this is not fairCry ... i so wanted to see them eat with the hands tied ... u did not show us the scene ... i wanted to see how u can eat ... whn ur hands are tied like that ... mere sare armaan aason main beh gaye ...
Oh yeah that would have been a great scene......

maan again in total romantic mood ... with hands tied following her every where ...reason ... hands tied .... not allowing her to go away from him ... & he really became naughty naughty ....Wink
Love you Maan when you're naughty

geet wanted his help to take the rope off their hands .... he did not want to help her ...instead of helping her ....he was tightening the knot even moreLOL ... bechari had to do it with her mouth .... & all the while hubby dear ghuuring wifey dear .... Day Dreamingpar sherni ne poora plan choupat kar diya .... she opened the rope with her mouth ... Shocked maan again naughty ...

well this time dadima interrupted the love birds ... well it was necessary otherwise shadi kaise hogi .... as the muhurat time was fast approaching ....

cv's u guys reallyAngry ...cost cutting ... did not want to give another pair of bridal clothes for maaneet tht's Y all this rope drama ...Angry

maan in mandap ... pinky stealing maan's shoes ... romeo noticing ...

i really enjoyed pinky adi scene today ... girls looks like cv's will b giving us adi - pinky track now as we requested ... i am happy ...1000000000000000 better than marjnaie ... they both were really sweet ... adi  totally bowled over pinky LOLpinky is too chalu for adi ... asking how am i looking & turning around ... adi bechara is quite seeda saada ... gave the shoes to her ... looks like girls are collecting every ones shoes ... they collected 2 pairs till now .. 3rd pair is still in front of the stage as romeo kept it again ...Confused

geet scared thinking that darji came to stop her marriage ... as she does not know that it was maan who requested him to come ... well thanks to SBB as the cat is out of the bag ...if we did not have tht segment today ...then even we all might have been scared the same way just like geet ...

You're so right, if we didn't see SBB then we would have been scared too.....sometimes I don't like knowing these things in advance they take the thrill out of the scenes.......
wht the hell yaar ... marjanie ki shadi pehle ho gayi hain  ... yeh log jet speed kae saath ja rahen hain ... agar isi speed sae cont hua ... i am getting a feeling that anie will deliver the child even before geet ...ROFL i know this is not a joke .... but i am so pissed that i can't control myself ...

marjanie  track - in my words ... u can tell ur own story ...

sunday - thy met...
monday -   ankhen mili ...
tuesday - love hua ...
wednesday -engagement hui...
thursday - shadi hui ...
friday - baby hua ...
saturday - marjanie family dead ....
Oh you crazy Hima..........but I agree they are making me so mad too

hate marjanie to the core ... they suck ...

tomorrow - kanyadaan by darji ... phere ... mang bharna ... mangalsutra ... shadi sampann hui ...

maaneet rocks .... gurti rocks .... meeshti rocks ....

Shaadi sampann hone ke baad.....SR shuru hogi.....16 days ki LOL Hima honey my comments in purple......Smile

dee ... i would love to see maaneet SR for 16 days ... just like how they showed maaneet shadi for 16 days ... girls don't u all think this is the longest ever shadi done on indian television ...for 16 days ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

[

KYA YAAR??? I had gotten a phone call at that time, so could not concentrate and i was thanking God ki mein maneet scene miss nahi kar rahi, so i missed this bit. I know they had started out, but last I saw Annie run so i thought they stopped, but i have read in a couple posts ke unhone sr bhi manali? Yeh kya hua, is Annie stu***, are cv's bonkers to unnecessary show girls being taken advantage of onscreen. Why are girls being portrayed as bimbos? Geet to gaavwali thi, use toh sophisticated way mein phasaya gaya tha, even the plot was strong. Geet ka valid tha, uski shaadi really hui thi, pandit was wrong. Yeh dono ne candle ke samne ki thi. And Annie does not have an awful family structure like Geet had, which is why Geet suffered. Why is Annie being portrayed as a silly victim? She has all the backing of her family, she has had shaher wala exposure, she is stinking rich, by now she should be savvy of boys who only want a pound of flesh for whatever reason, she cannot be portrayed as innocent. Then how are girls seen - as potential victims all the time, no matter whichever economic strata they come from?
Agar aisa hi karna tha, to shaadi ki baat kyu chedi. Marriage is a sacred institution, Dev also had the brains to make it more authentic. Sorry to compare two jackass characters. But this fellow has lit candles. How could Annie let him do that? At least not under the pretext of this greatest and oldest con of the century - marriage my f**t.  You wanna do it, go ahead, doing nonsense pheras is not a prelude to going about it!!! I don't appreciate this at all. Changes the entire perspective of the episode for me. And how can they include such a ghastly scene during one of the best wedding ceremonies yaar???

agree with u roch.............

u kno what me feeeling sorry for annie............

me too not against the SR....

me against the whole marriage mockery scene.thta was so not needee.........

me feeling sorry for annie.not coz she will be pregnant n alone.no........

me feeling sorry becauuse no girl deserves this from the man she loves...........that too getting scarred at such a young age..............

its not right somehow...........

are CVs showing us another strong female in the making??? fight for her child against society norms?? unmarried mother due to her own naive beliefs???

sorrry CVs the actor is just too pathetis to carry off such scnes.god she cant even act....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
aash ki training ki to balle balle!!!

maan bigad gaye!!!!Dancing

party sharty ho gaye!!!! aas ke ghar par kyun aash!!!Party

aas ki harwork keliye part to dene hi padega kyun crazies.. nahi nhai.. maan ki geets!!!!

Edited by maneet1985 - 21 January 2011 at 11:41am

sptrnobharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

All in all great episode baring Marjani scenes. I've got to mention my favourite scenes of today:

First was Maan in his naughtiest best, loved how he was teasing Geet and his expression was something else all the time Geet was nattering he looked at her with so much love and that little mischievous half smile......loved it.
everyone loved that one yaar....

Loved to see Pinky flirting with Adi and he seemed totally besotted by Pinky......loved the whole scene........
...it was so unexpected.but delightful to watch....
For me one of the scenes that touched me most was the scene when Daarji enters, Geet instinctively reaches out to Maan and clutches his hand and pleads with him to help her. Seeing her biggest nemesis in front of her someone whom she was terrified of her whole life must have scared her to death except that now she knew her Maan was with her.....the level of her trust on Maan absolutely blew me away.........me too have the same thots.how instinctively her hand went to maans hand....

It's these little gestures that convince me that no matter what challenges life throws in their way they both will not let it affect their love.....

Now on a lighter note I'm really waiting to see the whole wedding and Geet's reaction on seeing Maan's biggest surprise for her in the form of Daarji and the jhoote chupana scene and ofcourse seeing Maan and Geet together as man and wife at lastSmile 

drdee142sptrno

Go to top