Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

@spandana...we won't have sr dear today..yaar..i doubt whether we will have maaneet sr at all....don't kill me for this

hey samata... i hope even u r interested in getting sazza.. aash got punished as she predicted of aa s sr....i know no sr today but for sure ll get sr...
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet1985

hello crazies.. kaise ho yaaron!!! all ready for saat vachan and kanyaadan today!!!

SR wont even start today!!!
isnt it sad 😭😭😭😭

πŸ˜†
ixxu thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

feel so bad for u yar.... i hope u had fun in tat deserted island....
der aaye durussth aaye.. its k.. v ll continue aash s punishment if u want..  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

aash's punishment... can talk about that always... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i had a great time...thanx dear...

πŸ˜†
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

[QUOTE=sptrno)

@samata-aww dear don't worry'''.we all crazies will make ur mood fineπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—''2mrw v will get a nice epi and think in this way 2mrw u r lucky that u r opening MAANEET's shubh vivaah' thread'''..i know again one more dev in the making''''.the worst is they r showing ashubh AA scenes😑 in-between the most shubh and divine MAANEET scene😊😊😊

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

spandana thanks dear....i won't be opening today dear..reena will...i will open next week...more than aa con i was pissed off with the fact why 18 year old girls are used by men for their own selfish reasons......
i guess we will have to bear it..since geet admin confirmed aa is not going anywhere...anytime soon
u r always welcome😊😊............oh i thought it is u today sorry my mistakeπŸ˜†...........about anni i know so many topics today on her.......i also really feel bad for her but at the same time i think she has contributed towards her downfall as well...........................i'm just copy pasting whatever i had written in Nandita's and Whitepearl's threads-

my reply to Nandita's thread-mirror mirror on the wall-

Nandita i completely agree with u.............u have brought out the differences very well...............on one side v have our divine and sacred MAANEET's eternal bond based on love, trust, respect, care and concern, selflessness, unconditionality which makes us admire and even worship them..................on the other hand cvs showing AA's story which is so pathetic atleast they shud not have included all this disgusting stuff in-between such a sacred, pure and divine MAANEET' moment.........................AA' story is making mockery of the sacred institution of marriage, divine feeling of love, it is also kind of showing that a girl's willpower and strength can be so weak that she doesn't think about her self-respect or dignity even once before submitting herself to someone whom she doesn't even know properly...........she is the same one who once said she trusts her bro Maan blindly and now if she had so much trust and respect for him and the family she shud have atleast discussed about Arjun with him, Geet and dadi..................plz i can't take it that someone can be so immature and selfish.............u know the part i hated the most was afterall that she comes and sits in MAANEET's mandap..........i felt like telling her girl plzzzzzzz don't come here u r reducing the purity of such a pavitra place.........................about Arjun disgusting how can someone stoop sooooooooo low...............u know he is taking revenge bcuz he thinks Khuranas have destroyed his sis' life but while doing all these evil acts isn't he realizing he is also ruining someone sister' life, breaking her trust in him and the feeling of love................it is such a pity that he says he is fighting for his sis by using someone else' sis......................sorry if my comments hurt anyone but seriosuly guys v all have been waiting so eagerly to witness the most beautiful divine sacred and magical union of our dearest MAANEET and cvs had promised us a dream wedding............but now they r giving us nightmares more often than dreams and for a second i can say nightmares like NT and Brij could be atleast tolerated but not the disgusting thing they showed regarding AA.....................sorry to say but just can't digest it..............................they shud have showed AA' such unclean stuff once MAANEET's shubh vivaah happened but not in-between like this................

reply to whitepearl's post-birth of a geet-what goes around comes around

Awesome post............very well said dear

Geet was a victim of selfishness and lust of Dev and then Geet became sabse paraye because of Geet's so-called family which held their family honour above their own daughter/grand-daughter' life, her happiness, instead of supporting her during the most difficult times of her life they betrayed her to suffer alone, instead of wiping her tears they gave her more tears..............in Geet's case she was the victim for no fault of hers but in case of Anni i do feel bad for her but not as much as i feel for Geet...........i will say y i feel like this showing similarities and differences in both the cases...........in both cases a girl's trust in a man and the meaning of  love have been broken, in both their cases evil men like Dev and Arjun snatched their dignity and self-respect............but still in case of Geet there was not even a tiny bit of fault of hers but in case of Anni she has surely contributed in digging her own grave.................Anni's act yest showed that a girl's willpower and strength can be so weak that she doesn't think about her self-respect or dignity even once before submitting herself to someone whom she doesn't even know properly even when Maan and Geet have warned her when she knows Arjun is bro of an evil person like NT...........Anni is the same one who once said she trusts her bro Maan blindly and now if she had so much trust and respect for him and the family she shud have atleast discussed about Arjun with him, Geet and dadi..................plz i can't take it that someone can be so immature and selfish............. about Arjun disgusting how can someone stoop sooooooooo low...............u know he is taking revenge bcuz he thinks Khuranas have destroyed his sis' life but while doing all these evil acts isn't he realizing he is also ruining someone sister' life, breaking her trust in him and the feeling of love................it is such a pity that he says he is fighting for his sis by using someone else' sis......................AA' story is making mockery of the sacred institution of marriage and divine and pure feeling of love

I agree with ur words that what goes around comes around but it is such a pity that for the sins committed by Dev Anni has to pay such a big price........now itself MAANEET and their baby is already paying a heavy price for no fault of theirs and now Anni also but in the case of Anni her ill-fate is a result of Dev's crime plus her own foolishness.................i cannot call Anni as an innocent victim like Geet bcuz Anni has contributed to her downfall herself to a great extent even if not all............about Arjun u r right he is like an animal............actually i wud say using animal word on him v r actually reducing the dignity of animals Arjun is worst than them.........Later even if he repents i wud never want Anni to forgive him................Arjun is worse than Dev i agree but both cannot be forgiven...........Arjun tho never...............................breaking someone's trust is very easy but regaining the previous level of trust, love and respect is impossible...................also every Geet will not get Maan..................MAANEET r very lucky and blessed that they have got each other...............both of them have revived each others' belief in love and trust but not everyone is as lucky as them....................also u know it is always a girl who always has to pay a price for all acts even if the man is at fault...........this is society...........whenever a girl gets pregnant before marriage (like Anni bcuz i don't consider what happened between AA as marriage) or after like in Geet's case where husband abandons her or when a girl gets raped................society always points fingers at girls..........why does society forget that in so many cases girls r the victims but instead of understanding and supporting their pain and tears, how evil acts and sins by cruel men have shattered them into pieces.......society just loves to deepen their sorrow, pain and tears...........i just hope society has many people like Maan, Adi Sir, Pinky, Pinky's father, Dadima but here v r dreaming about an ideal society-a paradise on earth but just hope one day sooner or later v will be blessed to see and experience such a divine scenario  

Varsha so many thoughts in my mind so i'm not sure if what i have written makes sense or is applicable to ur post.................sorry abt this dear but i just cud not keep it inside................also agree with u, Nandita and Hima that they shud get Dev's character back bcuz he is vital to the story

bharkha thumbnail
hey here is the link.. do see..  u all ll be surprised...its abt sr... see this pic for sure
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

girls did u chk new Fb pic with SR decor .... but maan in office clothes ????geet still in bridal wear

ixxu thumbnail
oh oh... does it mean what i think it means 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ix2u

oh oh... does it mean what i think it means 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

i think so ixx ... wht u think is me thinks too ...  ixx ... in  red  below ...

@mona 

mona u wanted me 2 explain in detail isn't it .... the new FB pic is the answer to the question ...

maan in a fix avoiding SR for geet's safety ... is this wht u r thinking or something else ....
ixxu thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

i think so ixx ... wht u think is me thinks too ...  ixx ... in  red  below ...

@mona 

mona u wanted me 2 explain in detail isn't it .... the new FB pic is the answer to the question ...

maan in a fix avoiding SR for geet's safety ... is this wht u r thinking or something else ....

same thing..  no SR 😭 after all this wait and torture of AA SR, we dont get Maneet SR 😑

CV'S 😑Edited by ix2u - 13 years ago
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

girls did u chk new Fb pic with SR decor .... but maan in office clothes ????geet still in bridal wear

i hope its next morning after sr..... plz babaji..................is din ka kab se intezzar tha humein....