Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-aaja ve mahi lets do balle balle - Page 11

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Ok how about an alternate punishment, Aash has already seen Marjani SR so she doesn't get to watch Maaneet SR......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hows that for punishment Aash...πŸ˜‰

noooooooooooooooooooooo.......................tum log mere saath aiasa kaise kar sakte ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCry

no no no noni...........CryCryCryCry

ok one more thing...............

thank god u have started calling me aash.i hate ash!!!! reminds me of the -snooty-#%$# if u kno who i mean.me hates her!!!!!!!!11

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
[QUOTE=sptrno]

@Aash-nice naughty analysisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š, shayari ab aankhon pe wah bhai wah loved it❀️'''''.aash I was remembering u when Maan said I don't have a problem u can change in front of me''''well done aashπŸ‘πŸ‘'''.u r a perfect guruπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Also not able to like any of ur posts tere pe like karne ka aaj ka quota khatam hogaya πŸ˜† so❀️[/QUOTE]

thank you my darling............bas gurudakshina baki hai!!!!!!!
dewdropred thumbnail

varsha,arti,deepti,aash  nice post ....

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good night to all crazies . Sweet Maan dreams . Hope marriage will happen tomorrow .
dewdropred thumbnail

All in all great episode baring Marjani scenes. I've got to mention my favourite scenes of today:

First was Maan in his naughtiest best, loved how he was teasing Geet and his expression was something else all the time Geet was nattering he looked at her with so much love and that little mischievous half smile......loved it.

Loved to see Pinky flirting with Adi and he seemed totally besotted by Pinky......loved the whole scene........

For me one of the scenes that touched me most was the scene when Daarji enters, Geet instinctively reaches out to Maan and clutches his hand and pleads with him to help her. Seeing her biggest nemesis in front of her someone whom she was terrified of her whole life must have scared her to death except that now she knew her Maan was with her.....the level of her trust on Maan absolutely blew me away......

It's these little gestures that convince me that no matter what challenges life throws in their way they both will not let it affect their love.....

Now on a lighter note I'm really waiting to see the whole wedding and Geet's reaction on seeing Maan's biggest surprise for her in the form of Daarji and the jhoote chupana scene and ofcourse seeing Maan and Geet together as man and wife at last😊 

well said dee ... agree with ur points ... specially the trust she had in maan... loved tht scene ...she will b happy tomorrow though ... tommorrow finally shadi ... sampann hua ...scene will come...
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail

Ok how about an alternate punishment, Aash has already seen Marjani SR so she doesn't get to watch Maaneet SR......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hows that for punishment Aash...πŸ˜‰

uha aha ha ha...

awise aash dear.. tu chup chup ke dekhegi hume pata hai!!!!!
craziekudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

thank u sooooooo much u crazy girl............

dadi da ldla bigad gaya........with the help of naughty aash.....

party karenge.........

aao tum log mumbai!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chalo aas maan gayi!!!

kaun aa rahi hain party keliye!!!!

aash ko bolke humari maan ke saath ek class!!!!!😳
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@aash-thanks my sweet si saoutan and saheli for calling me maan ki geet speeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β€¦β€¦β€¦also frm my side no sazaaa for u darling so I will call u maan ki geet aashπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Also thanks for ur comments dearSmile

@daisy-if u give punishment to aash of missing MAANEET's SR woh bechari mar jaayegi but I don't want to lose our perfect guru yaarπŸ˜‰β€¦β€¦β€¦so no sazaa for

aash………instead of giving her sazaa v shud all thank her that she is giving perfect training classes to MaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

@mona-thanks dearSmileSmile

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

@aash-thanks my sweet si saoutan and saheli for calling me maan ki geet speeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†'''also frm my side no sazaaa for u darling so I will call u maan ki geet aashπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Also thanks for ur comments dear😊

@daisy-if u give punishment to aash of missing MAANEET's SR woh bechari mar jaayegi but I don't want to lose our perfect guru yaarπŸ˜‰'''so no sazaa for

aash'''instead of giving her sazaa v shud all thank her that she is giving perfect training classes to MaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

@mona-thanks dear😊😊

I agree Spee, don't want to loose our darling naughty Aash.....or else who'll give us the most entertaining description and analysis of the SR.........Aash sab ka pyar ne tujhe bachcha liya......you know we love you very much so we love pulling your legs.......
dewdropred thumbnail

spandana nice analysis dear