bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maneet1985

varsha.. tussi badi great ho yaar!!

aash ki sazza bahut achi hain!!!!

mein maan ki geet(deepti) πŸ˜‰

sab log aas nko bata do.. tujhe kis naam se pukarna chahiye!!! bolo bolo

haaan haan guys those who want to punish aash aash ke peeche pado and bug her to call us as maan wit geet followed by ur name
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sarrm

Hi all my friends at crazy incredibles. Looking forward to reading your posts and replying soon. Hugs to you all.

helloo crazies ....

Hey Himahow are you, sorry have not interacted much with you. Missed that. Pls find my reply in black. Love the fact that you are always there with your version way before everone is!!! Great!!! Loved your take as usual.

cv's this is not fair😭😭😭😭😭 ... i so wanted to see them eat with the hands tied ... u did not show us the scene ... i wanted to see how u can eat ... whn ur hands are tied like that ... mere sare armaan aason main beh gaye ...

πŸ˜† CVs forgot the scene, lol. Excellent observation that they did not air/ & shoot it at all. See, give cvs a few chances and they will automatically forget to close the link and jump the gun to the next scene, that they have managed to conjure up.

maan again in total romantic mood ... with hands tied following her every where ...reason ... hands tied .... not allowing her to go away from him ... & he really became naughty naughty ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I loved him there as well!!! Change karlo, muje koi aitraaz nahin, indeed. See MSK, Geet, take a pager from these super fast AA of your team and see them in action. They have already gone to the prelude to sr. When the time comes you better be more than just talk...
But jokes apart, Maan was as usual intense and an angry Maan when thwarted by Geet. Woh Geet se chun chun ke badla lega shaadi ke baad.

geet wanted his help to take the rope off their hands .... he did not want to help her ...instead of helping her ....he was tightening the knot even moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... bechari had to do it with her mouth .... & all the while hubby dear ghuuring wifey dear .... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍par sherni ne poora plan choupat kar diya .... she opened the rope with her mouth ... 😲😲😲😲😲 maan again naughty ...

He was naughty, kuch aur likhoongi to lock ho jayega, par he was intensely looking at Geet when she was untying the knot. Kya soch rahe ho Maan!!! 🀬

well this time dadima interrupted the love birds ... well it was necessary otherwise shadi kaise hogi .... as the muhurat time was fast approaching ....cv's u guys really😑😑😑😑😑 ...cost cutting ... did not want to give another pair of bridal clothes for maaneet tht's Y all this rope drama ...😑😑😑😑😑😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I can only laugh wondering what they wanted to prove with that dialogue!!!

maan in mandap ... pinky stealing maan's shoes ... romeo noticing ...

i really enjoyed pinky adi scene today ... girls looks like cv's will b giving us adi - pinky track now as we requested ... i am happy ...1000000000000000 better than marjnaie ... they both were really sweet ... adi  totally bowled over pinky πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†pinky is too chalu for adi ... asking how am i looking & turning around ... adi bechara is quite seeda saada ... gave the shoes to her ... looks like girls are collecting every ones shoes ... they collected 2 pairs till now .. 3rd pair is still in front of the stage as romeo kept it again ...πŸ˜•

Ye kya, jooto ke 2-3 pairs aur kabdo par cost cutting?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Yes, Aadi and Pinky track i have been awaiting for a long time. Glad they started it this time. And yes, they are sweet, not nauseating like AA track.

geet scared thinking that darji came to stop her marriage ... as she does not know that it was maan who requested him to come ... well thanks to SBB as the cat is out of the bag ...if we did not have tht segment today ...then even we all might have been scared the same way just like geet ...

Daarji aaye to uske Mummy, Pappa, bhai, behen ka aana to banta hai na. Aankhir kar kanyadaan couple dete hai, Geet ke mummy paapa ko dena chahiye!!!
BTW why this surprise and shock and drama (Dont answer that, i know, its tv, so drama banta hai) but seriously, when one is getting married, these are facts you think about and finalize things in advance, it cannot appear as a shock to everyone including bride as to why and what is happening.

wht the hell yaar ... marjanie ki shadi pehle ho gayi hain  ... yeh log jet speed kae saath ja rahen hain ... agar isi speed sae cont hua ... i am getting a feeling that anie will deliver the child even before geet ...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 i know this is not a joke .... but i am so pissed that i can't control myself ...

Yes, I agree with you, i find it jaw droppingly crazy that they are moving so fast, i dont see why the hurry. If they can drag one wedding for so long, surely dragging AA will be better for them na (cvs), they will have longer storyline ie more episodes, and we will not have to see them make out - esp before our maneet.

marjanie  track - in my words ... u can tell ur own story ...

sunday - thy met...
monday -   ankhen mili ...
tuesday - love hua ...
wednesday -engagement hui...
thursday - shadi hui ...
friday - baby hua ...
saturday - marjanie family dead ....

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

hate marjanie to the core ... they suck ...

sambhal ke bol, kahin cvs ko koi ideas na mile!!! Yep, can't stand them either. Its the oldest con in the book and Annie has fallen for it hook, line and sinker!!!

tomorrow - kanyadaan by darji ... phere ... mang bharna ... mangalsutra ... shadi sampann hui ...

maaneet rocks .... gurti rocks .... meeshti rocks ....

They do, they do, they do rock at all times, under every circumstance!!! Love them!!! Awaiting their togetherness. Just hoping cvs don't interject AA love scenes over theirs, nahin to Maan, Geet will act like good boys and girls and AA will act like Maan and Geet's bd, and we will be watching AA make out while Maan, Geet sleep holding their hands together.

roch no need to say sorry dear ... i myself got busy with 2 FF's running not having enough time to concentrate on daily threads ...

i would love to see maan's badla or say badla hua romantic roop after marriage ...roch agar cv's ko idea mila tho acha hain ... tomorrow saturday ... so marjanie family will b dead ...

i guess tomorrow maan's 1st dialogue will b geet i asked darji to attend the weddng only 4 u ... & like we all saw ...geet will run & hug darji ...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ deepti

Nice analysis

Par SR kar dala dono nein!!!

Ek baat mujhe katak rahi hain... jab tasha 'πŸ˜› pinky aa agye store room mein un dono ne kuch decorations nahi dekha.... ajeeb hain yaar

Acha ho gaya SR un dono ki beech!! Baad mein hum sab milkar pachtayenge!!!!

Ab chodo..

Deepti ., Pahele room pe bed nahi tha . lekin baan me bed kaha se aya ..............................

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

Hi my lovely craziesπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

hi my evil sis...

MAANEET outhouse scene
MAANEET ek dusare ki nayano mein iss kadar dube the ki unhe na kudh ka na duniya waalon ka hosh thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..................Finally when Geet comes out of Maan's spell she realizes dadi has asked them to change and come back as soon as possible...........Geet asking Maan to untie the knot but aaj Maan full shararati mood..........Maan pulling his Mishti close haiiiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..........yeh Maan zaroor hamare ummedo par kada utrega craziesπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.............now i have full confidence in himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰................Geet seeing his naughtiness she decides to open the knot but Maan not ready to leave her hand.............so finally Sherni started to untie the knot seeda dhan*e se wow Maan fully shocked and so lost in Geet'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..........Geet ne mauka pe chauka maara aur she finally untied the knotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............bechara Maan still in dreamland.........he was still not ready to leave his Mishti par tabhi aa tapki daadi yaar.......loved the way she was taang kheechafying MAANEET and MAANEET bahane pe bahane to why they r still in the same attireπŸ˜†πŸ˜†............sach mein pyar logo ko kya kuch nahi sikha deta...........kya kuch karvadeta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
..loved this one na................sher ko sava sher mili hai......seductive geet at her best!!!!!

MAANEET in shaadi ki mandap-
MAANEET were looking so divine, sacred and magicalSmile😍❀️...........the spark in their eyes and glow on their face reflected how they were feeling.........their eyes were mirroring their inner feelings of happiness and joy, pride that they have each other as jeevansaathi, how they felt so blessed and lucky that finally the auspicious day has arrived which would bind them together forever even beyond eternitySmileSmileSmile
..the joy ontheir faces was unparallele//////
Jhoothe churana scene-
It was fun to see how Pinky with other girls were planning to take Maan's jhoothe...........i love Pinky as Maan's saali yaar she is just soooo cute............she thinks usne baazi mar li par tabhi Romoe aakhe dikhata hai v have one more pair πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ladkiyan hoshiyarpur express ki taraf se hai toh ladke bhi dusht dhanav ki taraf se hai............ek se badkar ekπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........................finally loved how Pinky was trying to divert Adi's attention yaar so that she could take jhoothe from him...............Adi's expressions were mindblowing.....also Pinky's cuteness and sharmana was awwwwwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..pinkys eyelash batting was too good yaar.........

Kanyadhan scene
When Pandit asks who is going to do Kanyadhan awwwww Geet............Maan and all her well wishers felt sooooo bad for her.............Geet was trying her best to show that she was k but her face all of a sudden withered just like a flower would when it is hit by a dry storm😭CryCry.............Maan's eyes, Dadi, Adi sir, Pinky, Romeo, Manishaaa's expressions and how they felt for Geet was really awwwww..........it was such a touchy sceneCryCry................finally Dadi mein karungi Geet ka kanyadhanSmileSmileSmile..........aww she is soooooooooo sweet i love her even more from now onwards❀️...............she is about to but Darji comes and stops..............Geet completely shocked...........she holds her Maan's hands because only he can make her feel secure and only his arms can be her castle...........Geet's feelings of fear, pain, shock seeing Darji as she feared that again destiny would take away all her happiness, dreams, her Maan her life away from her...............when she was sooooo eagerly and happily waiting to enter a new life with her Maan seeing her cruel and terrible past made her feel as if uske paao se zameen kisak gayi hai...............so she holds onto Maan's hands tightly like never before so that no one no past of hers or destiny would separate her from her Maan who now means everything to her............
..well put maan ki geet spee.....πŸ˜‰
Marjaani-
No comments..............just like to mention it was disgusting to see such ashubh stuff happening😑AngryAngry when on the other side the most shubh, divine and sacred ceremony of MAANEET was happening

Precap-MAANEET ki shaadi..............ab issi intezaar mein hum kabse baithe hai pata nahi yeh intezaar kab khatam hoga............hopefully soonSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

aaj mera internet ka mood kuch theek nahi hai...........shayad Marjaani ki wajah seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarrm

KYA YAAR??? I had gotten a phone call at that time, so could not concentrate and i was thanking God ki mein maneet scene miss nahi kar rahi, so i missed this bit. I know they had started out, but last I saw Annie run so i thought they stopped, but i have read in a couple posts ke unhone sr bhi manali? Yeh kya hua, is Annie stu***, are cv's bonkers to unnecessary show girls being taken advantage of onscreen. Why are girls being portrayed as bimbos? Geet to gaavwali thi, use toh sophisticated way mein phasaya gaya tha, even the plot was strong. Geet ka valid tha, uski shaadi really hui thi, pandit was wrong. Yeh dono ne candle ke samne ki thi. And Annie does not have an awful family structure like Geet had, which is why Geet suffered. Why is Annie being portrayed as a silly victim? She has all the backing of her family, she has had shaher wala exposure, she is stinking rich, by now she should be savvy of boys who only want a pound of flesh for whatever reason, she cannot be portrayed as innocent. Then how are girls seen - as potential victims all the time, no matter whichever economic strata they come from?
Agar aisa hi karna tha, to shaadi ki baat kyu chedi. Marriage is a sacred institution, Dev also had the brains to make it more authentic. Sorry to compare two jackass characters. But this fellow has lit candles. How could Annie let him do that? At least not under the pretext of this greatest and oldest con of the century - marriage my f**t.  You wanna do it, go ahead, doing nonsense pheras is not a prelude to going about it!!! I don't appreciate this at all. Changes the entire perspective of the episode for me. And how can they include such a ghastly scene during one of the best wedding ceremonies yaar???

agree yar.. they just spoiled the marriage by this track.. ye annie bhi baachi hai yar.. too much pettered and pampered... but not innocent.. and roch.. pyaar andha hota hai.. arjun is trapping annie and she falling for him....and yes dev waala reason authentic tha..
bharkha thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@all crazies............

i will call u all as maan ki geet(ur name)

but u guys forgetting................me is maaan ki aashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

maan kii koiiiii aashh nahi hai.. maan ke liye toh sirf geet hai... sirf geet...
@maan ki geet(dee)========
me guilty/.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it was my prediction.which i knew will happen yaar..........😭😭😭😭😭
so me accepting my punishment gracefully.................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

but me still maan ki aashhhhhhhhh.who said i cant be????😑😑😑 that was not in the deal!!!
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
goodnight crazies....maybe tomorrow will bring something better....
@maan ki geets(all crazies)=========

loads of u are thanking me n appreciating my training................anything for u guys yaar.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

u welcome maan ki geet dee, maan ki geet ddeps, maan ki geet varsha, maan ki geet spee

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—v
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@maan ki geet(dee)========

me guilty/.............πŸ˜†

it was my prediction.which i knew will happen yaar..........😭
so me accepting my punishment gracefully.................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

but me still maan ki aashhhhhhhhh.who said i cant be????😑😑😑 that was not in the deal!!!

Ok how about an alternate punishment, Aash has already seen Marjani SR so she doesn't get to watch Maaneet SR......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hows that for punishment Aash...πŸ˜‰