Kinjal to be a runaway bride?

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Kinjal to be a runaway bride?

While the Modi family in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya is preparing for Kinjal and Dhawal's wedding, we hear there are chances that it may not happen.

Sources reveal "Kinjal has been trying to convince her family to cancel the wedding. She even tries to reveal to her family that she had lied about being pregnant but Umang does not support her. On Kinjal's wedding day, all preparations are in full swing. According to Kokila's instructions Gopi helps Kinjal get ready for the wedding. Gopi later leaves Kinjal with Mani since the baraat has arrived. When Kinjal realizes that there is no way to escape her marriage to Dhawal she asks Mani to leave her alone for sometime after which she runs away. Only a stunned Gopi and Mani know that Kinjal is missing. All hell will break loose when the rest of the family finds out that Kinjal has run away as they were already angry with her about her affair with Umang".

We spoke to Gopi who says "There has been a lot of tension in the family of late. Kinjal has been trying to convince Maaji to cancel the wedding but her efforts have been unsuccessful. I fear that Kinjal may take some drastic step to avoid the wedding. Everyone is busy preparing for the wedding but Kinjal is the only one who is staying aloof".

Kinjal says "My family is forcing me to marry Dhawal against my wishes, just to teach me a lesson. However I do not want to marry him. What I plan on doing is something the audience will have to wait and watch."

Catch all the drama Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Monday to Friday, 7:00 pm on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1253/kinjal-to-be-a-runaway-bride.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing,runaway bride like julia roberts, hope she ends up in elesh's arm...........YIPEEEEEEEEE.....................urmila's plan may backfire..........
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kanha ji bacha lo.
Plz twist pe twist,
one week one article kinjal wil reveal the truth 2 weeks later new article she wil run away.

CVs are badly confused, lost their script n m sure after 2 weeks another article wil be released
quoting "kinjal settled down with Elesh as he found her roaming on road"

cvs can do anything.

Btw thanx 4 sharing
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

Thanx for sharing,runaway bride like julia roberts, hope she ends up in elesh's arm...........YIPEEEEEEEEE.....................urmila's plan may backfire..........

Maggie Carpenter shoots herself. Her sneakers donated to kinjal, her successor- THE CR CHRONICLES
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a convolution! Seriously! the non-existent story is having too many digressions! when will kinjal track end?๐Ÿ˜ก with all this they hardly show Aham! What a waste of tv spot!
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ jake- ๐Ÿ˜†,Maggie Carpenter  auctioned her sneakers, kokila had bought it at the auction for  Kinjal............to keep fit,because she complained of to much oil in the food prepared by Gopi.........    
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why should elesh suffer Kinjal? I dont understand. I thought every body liked his character?????????????
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

@ jake- ๐Ÿ˜†,Maggie Carpenter auctioned her sneakers, kokila had bought it at the auction for Kinjal............to keep fit,because she complained of to much oil in the food prepared by Gopi.........     

it did come to gud use then..lol
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

Why should elesh suffer Kinjal? I dont understand. I thought every body liked his character?????????????

my thought too Bee... why should Elsesh suffer Kinjal... what mistake did the poor guy do๐Ÿ˜ญ
my heart will surely go out for the poor chap if he ends up with Kinjal... even Ketki kaaki doesn't deserve a bahu like her

and by the way when will we ever get rid of Kinjal CVs
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญplease someone help me cant tolerate this kinjal's track, oh god when will they end this stupidity