Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arohi's 2nd entrance to the house (Page 2)

farahr Senior Member
farahr
farahr

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

hi i am new to this forum but have watched the first season from the starting day and is watching kmh2 also i didn't new about the forum .Okay coming to the topic arohi's 2nd entrance was superb and the best part which i liked was the kalash part how arohi kicked the kalash in intension to hit arjun on the head and arjun's reaction seeing this i started laughing and in the other room my small sister was studing by her tutor he also heard my laughs and made a face that what happened when my sister,s tution was over she was saying that why were u laughing and i was like kmh ko hi dekhkar hasti hoon aur maine usse poocha ki kya meri hasi waha tak sunai de gayi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravi-anzaeram-

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

i know .. awesome.. i cant stop clapping, hooting and howling hilariously..
 i think arohi meant for the kalash to hit arjun.. she was so pissed with him..

and hey btw.. arohi accepts there was mangalsutra and sindoor.. where is her mangalsutra and why are we denied this treat??

Yes i agree I don't remember seeing the mangalsutra or sindoor being put on her.....blooper much?Shocked
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
yupp...loved beeji 2day...she was great..ClapStar...n yh i was laughing wen arohi kicked that thing so hard..LOLLOL..but that was great too...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I loved this scene, I was wondering where Dadi was and I knew she would be on Arohi and Arjun's side. Poor Arjun if he didn't have quick reflexes he would have been seriously injured by that thing Arohi kicked LOL

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 21 January 2011 at 5:10pm

butterfly_16-anzaeram-

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I just loved that scene kya grah pravesh tha simply awesomeROFL luv krittika wish it had hit Arjun aur vo behosh hota to aur mazza ataLOL

-anzaeram-Mina_T

butterfly_16 Senior Member
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
loved her entry...what a dhamakedaar entry, bechara arjun it's like the kalash was her soccer ball and arjun her target! loooooooool he's lucky to have quick reflexes...tomorrow's episode is gonna be so much fun I am absolutely loving this track!

-anzaeram-

piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
When i saw Arohi's first entrance to the Singhania's family i thought it is the best entrance of the bahu.... but but the second entrance stunned me.. wow wow wow... what a kick... wah wah... u gave a new meaning Flying Kalash LOL.. just hilariously...

-anzaeram-

First-classFan Senior Member
First-classFan
First-classFan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
her style of doing ghar pravesh is definetly unique
I loved her kick-she was aiming for arjuns head
what a couple

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index