Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz - AA Baney Ek -Daarji Ki Entry Cherry On Cake (Page 9)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

I don't know what to say after watching this episode
Geet says " Aapko bhi na har waqt koi nayi shararat soojthi hai"
Yes Shararat sirf soojthi hai, uske aage kuch nahi hotha, at the time of executing whats on his mind, his body fails to give in.....
I am really disappointed/Sad today, and after today i have stopped wanting a really awesome Maaneet Moment, fresh and romantic.Yes forget the Passionate Seq Romantic seq bhi nahi miltheOuch

Ani-Arjun track...Maine bola that ki yehi hoga,I had told that the way Arjun promised NT at the Hosp clealy showed that he is gonna break all his principles not BEND them..... Pregnant hoga ke nahi hoga is a later part, after consummating its not necessary that ki the person becomes pregnant but according to what was shown today, looks like they have already consummated the relationship Confused Ouch Shocked

The scenes- be the Kisses, especially the SRK kiss Cry, or removing the strand of hair by deliberately brushing the lips, ya kissing the feet, everything top class, execution Brilliant...But alas ANI-ARJUN does nothing to me....These Scene on MAANEET would have set the screen on fire, would have leaves us hyperventilating....but Dil ke armaan asoon mein beh gayeCry

I remember a post opened by humari Thread ki EC....Revs(Revs i miss u , kahan ho tumCry ) where we could post scenes and sequences to be pictured on MAANEET and kissing the feet was one of them....they used the scene but not on our jodi-MAANEET

I had mentioned in most of my posts ki i wanna see Maan do a SRK Style Kiss, it would have burned us, but nahi that too did not come....and i have lost hope of seeing something like thi on MAANEET anymore

I have mentioned quite a few times that i felt the wedding Costumes could have been better....and i also said Geet looked dull, i know having no proper rest is a Big reason, but if the costume dept could give her a better earring and the Nose Ring her face would have been looking more stunning than plain, when she comes and sits in the mandap it hardly looks like she is wearing earrings.....

Symbolism's time....
The scene where Maan and Geet are Tied to each other
Geet tries to go away to get ready but she is pulled back and she realizes that she is tied to him- Symbolizes She will never be able to go away from him, she is not just bonded to him by this rope, but bonded for LIFE. Even if she wishes she cant Smile
Then when she tries to untie the rope, Maan stops her... Symbolizes that he will never leave her to part away from him

The challenge Part
Maan holds Geet's Hand and asks her to remove it on her own.....She Smartly use her teeth to untie the rope....this scene to me Symbolized that Maan will only instigate her, Support her and watch as a silent spectator (He had STILL held her by one hand AND NOT LET GO) and Geet will use her trained acumen to tackle the situation....Maan will be be stunned and feel proud about Geet ,when she emerges winner (She succeeds in untying the Rope na??)

If there is something more will be added....

Love Viji

Lovely lovely lovely take Viji my T & K sisHug...Jaisa episode tha tera take usse better tha.....Agree with your each and every word...Loved it how you have said sirf shararti hota hai aur kuch nahin kurta hai..bilkul sahi....I hope he will not dissapoint us after wedding...Kha jaane ka samjhe MSK lolz....

Anyways i am agree with you the scene of AA was edited and executed very well, but it was on AA that's why it was Dead....I hope they will bring something good on MaanEet, they better be warna mera danda bahar aajayega....

I loved your symbolism.....Good good.....

Muniza

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

I cant write anything today..... the whole beautiful Maaneet scene of the tied hands got spoilt with the whole Arjun-Annie yucky parineeta style wedding n badnami..... Angry

Ok am going off....am absolutely angry ....n dont wanna spoil everyone else's mood...

I had sent so may msgs to Nissar that he shud show a shoulder kiss for maneet n he showed that on arjun-annie...... Angry

Gouriiiiiii nahin tum nahin ja sakti ho, why naraz? I think they will bring something more better for MaanEet SR...Itna naraash na ho meri jaa...And write your take, kissi ka mood spoil na higa...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

I don't know what to say after watching this episode
Geet says " Aapko bhi na har waqt koi nayi shararat soojthi hai"
Yes Shararat sirf soojthi hai, uske aage kuch nahi hotha, at the time of executing whats on his mind, his body fails to give in.....
I am really disappointed/Sad today, and after today i have stopped wanting a really awesome Maaneet Moment, fresh and romantic.Yes forget the Passionate Seq Romantic seq bhi nahi miltheOuch
Eh, phirse GC ke peeche padh gaye? (OK JUST A JOKE FOR MY VIJI DARLING.....SO SHE WOULD COME AND SAY SHIVI...TUM MUJHAYY GALAT SAMAJH RAHI HO ROFL) Whatchu mean that whats on his mind, his body fails to give in....
u know what that means to me......again that Maan knows his limits....he knows how to control himself.....he knows that geet never would approve...even at RTM...he would have gone further....but he didn't because he respects geet....he could have "executed" his plan to prove a point to her...but he didn't...because he knows that his geet would not approve.....
this shows that Maaneet's relationship is pure...even despite being half married in front of all...despite being alone in one room ALONE.....they didn't do anything...except those cheapsters.....did it all with a fake wedding with no witnesses....and in a closet or storeroom...this is the difference between maaneet and AA.....
Maan knows that for now he can spare her....the minute she is his wife offically....he ain't lettin her off the hook so easilyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWinkEvil Smile
this is how maan works.....leads geet on.....and nothing happens...so now she will always think that he won't do anything.....but once they are husband and wife she won't know what hit herROFL
I thought it was extremely a wonderful scene.......very cute scene...how can u even say that we didn't get anything romantic, intense, and passionate from maaneet before?? This just shows that our maaneet can do all of this without crossing their limits.....and actually make us feel something...unlike AA u saw their scene correct...u urself said that u didn't feel a thing!
When maaneet are in one room alone...not touching each other u feel the butterflies!!!LOLLOLLOL
Maan knows that soon geet will be his....officially.....so he can hold himself back for now and be patient....Wink
Also he is stressed as well....he knows that soon geet will be upset...so have her be happy for now....let her enjoy her time....her own weddingBig smile
It is the purity the innocence of that their relationship that we all fell for....head over heels fell in love with....and they are maintainin just thatEmbarrassed
Ani-Arjun track...Maine bola that ki yehi hoga,I had told that the way Arjun promised NT at the Hosp clealy showed that he is gonna break all his principles not BEND them..... Pregnant hogi ke nahi hogi is a later part, after consummating its not necessary that ki the person becomes pregnant but according to what was shown today, looks like they have already consummated the relationship Confused Ouch Shocked

The scenes- be the Kisses, especially the SRK kiss Cry, or removing the strand of hair by deliberately brushing the lips, ya kissing the feet, everything top class, execution Brilliant...But alas ANI-ARJUN does nothing to me....These Scene on MAANEET would have set the screen on fire, would have leaves us hyperventilating....but Dil ke armaan asoon mein beh gayeCry
Maine to dekha hi nahin.....so no ansoon.....sirf maaneetDay DreamingHug
I remember a post opened by humari Thread ki EC....Revs(Revs i miss u , kahan ho tumCry ) where we could post scenes and sequences to be pictured on MAANEET and kissing the feet was one of them....they used the scene but not on our jodi-MAANEET

I had mentioned in most of my posts ki i wanna see Maan do a SRK Style Kiss, it would have burned us, but nahi that too did not come....and i have lost hope of seeing something like thi on MAANEET anymore

I have mentioned quite a few times that i felt the wedding Costumes could have been better....and i also said Geet looked dull, i know having no proper rest is a Big reason, but if the costume dept could give her a better earring and the Nose Ring her face would have been looking more stunning than plain, when she comes and sits in the mandap it hardly looks like she is wearing earrings.....

Symbolism's time....
The scene where Maan and Geet are Tied to each other
Geet tries to go away to get ready but she is pulled back and she realizes that she is tied to him- Symbolizes She will never be able to go away from him, she is not just bonded to him by this rope, but bonded for LIFE. Even if she wishes she cant Smile
Then when she tries to untie the rope, Maan stops her... Symbolizes that he will never leave her to part away from him

The challenge Part
Maan holds Geet's Hand and asks her to remove it on her own.....She Smartly use her teeth to untie the rope....this scene to me Symbolized that Maan will only instigate her, Support her and watch as a silent spectator (He had STILL held her by one hand AND NOT LET GO) and Geet will use her trained acumen to tackle the situation....Maan will be be stunned and feel proud about Geet ,when she emerges winner (She succeeds in untying the Rope na??)

If there is something more will be added....

Love Viji
Loved the symbolism Viji briiliant as usual!!!! I agree with each and every one of them....and they are all interesting....cannot wait until tomorrowTongueTongueTongue

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 21 January 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsouladoremevirgoInfinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
repeat of dev-NT story...although it was predictable but i still cant believe how disgusting things hv come to in this show...

now wat...another maan in the making....i mean another man who will be saviour of geet?

i guess the CVs want to show a revenge track on maan...so they brought in arjun as NT's bro...that much is very much acceptable....

but wat is not acceptable is making vicky hv sex-change and coming as annie....and then making arjun use her for his evil purpose...

if the CVs hv no other idea how to make arjun destroy maan, let me give them some tips..but my tips will hv sasha and dev playing active roles...i still dunno y the CVs ended those roles which had so much potential....

1. how about this...sasha is now totally insane with anger that she has lost maan forever...arjun takes advantage of this....sasha being head architect will hv all construction plans which she will be giving to arjun...and arjun with the help of sasha can take over KC...and force maan into bankruptcy...i guess this idea played on many of our's minds much before....

2. and how about this...we know dev is a pea-brain...he changes colours faster than a chameleon....so arjun can use him for his revenge purpose....arjun will convince dev that since he is the biological father of the baby...so he shud be the one to hv the baby and not maan....then dev will come to maan and geet and pretend to apologise sincerely....then after that dev with instructions from arjun will always try to create probs between maneet....

ok...now about maneet....i loved that scene where maan not wanting to untie the knot...and geet using her teeth to free herself....
but...i am a little disppointed...they r almost married now....but maan's body language has not changed a bit....
even now as always he gives passionate looks (i agree those looks r killing), holds her close to himself...but then wat....a kiss, an intimate touch, a little necking is allowed na....
their relationship is progressing but their romance is still in the nascent state...not done anymore....

but...ok...this is the last epi....now they will be officially married....so lets c now...although i hv very little hope wat with the abortion track dangling like a sword over their head...i am sure on SR...maan will be telling geet the truth and the entire night there will be tear shedding by geet and tear wiping by maan...

and y did maneet not change clothes...the promos had much better contumes on maneet....those wud hv been so much better....but, i give that to time constraint...

and then the kanyadaan issue...i dont understand one thing.....y do geet hv to go thru the pain of her family's absence twice....cudnt maan or his dadi tell the purohit beforehand that geet's parents r not present...

and darjee's entry....disgusting twist in the plot...i wud hv been happier if geet's parents wud hv come....darjee has no right to do kanyadaan...

i really hope maan has not called him....but i believe he has not...if he wud hv called anyone from handa family...then he wud hv called geet's parents and not darjee...

but again it may so happen that maan wanted geet's parents to come but darjee did not allow them and came himself instead...but again i say it is not maan who called him...i think Manchanda told geet's dad and thru him darjee came to know of it....

i only hope darjee wont create any prob....maan and geet has faced more than enuf obstacles in a single day....i do hope the final stages of the marriage will get over peacefully...

darjee's entry was an unexpected one...or is it so...i dont watch SBB/SBS...can anyone tell me if this was shown before....if not then there maybe another surprise...maybe geet's parents hv also come....if so then they will be doing the kanyadaan....

lets wait and watch...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgeminent--Nargis--

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@ Shivi - Viji never talked about GC at all, she has said about Maan...I have no idea why you guys always think that she is only talk about GC...Haila i was shocked when i read your comment...I was like where she was mentioned about GC, and i asked her and she was like i talked about Maan not GC.....

Chill meri tinku, issi liye bola hai bhaag bhaag kur na padha kur...

Muniza
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Shivi - Viji never talked about GC at all, she has said about Maan...I have no idea why you guys always think that she is only talk about GC...Haila i was shocked when i read your comment...I was like where she was mentioned about GC, and i asked her and she was like i talked about Maan not GC.....

Muniza

Thanks Muni...

Thanks for understanding....what i was trying to say...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Muniza
Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
is this what i think of me???
That is mine and Viji's inside joke....i always have to MU her.......jeez di......it was a joke...and viji knows about this joke......Dead

nice this is what u think of me
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Muniza

Thanks Muni...

Thanks for understanding....what i was trying to say...

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....did u forget that i always have to MU u????
jeez u also thought of this????

ok chalo me won't crack anymore jokes....nor will i talk today....

wow......after all this long....this is what u all think of..

viji u forgot ur punch line too?? I always have to MU u...and then this u r supposed to yell at me for always makin another assumption....and that was what i was jokin on...hopin u would get what i was talkin about....but no....u didn't....and munni di took it the wrong way too...how nice of u all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Go to top