Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz - AA Baney Ek -Daarji Ki Entry Cherry On Cake (Page 6)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee girls me comin to the wedding do not worry wait wait....me coming wait for me wait for me!!!

Edited....

Ok W*H was that??? Seriously they couldn't think of anything else in the show?? Good job Ved.....acha job of creativity....saathiya mein bhi yeh aur Geet mein....good job good job......beautiful creativity.....Angry

They really ruined a strong character like Arjun's who was a man of principles......they couldn't think of anything else of how Arjun can ruin Ani??? Anything else that was creative?? AAA were the only turn off of today's episode......and what now....Arjun will go missing??? I hope Ani doesn't get pregnant cause if she does.......i will kick the person who came up with this tracks ass....AngryAngryAngry

Ok so now to my Maaneet.....i have seen many weddings....many.....be it weddings from shows back in 2000 and now....and i have to admit....that this has been the most grandest and best wedding i have seen....extremel unique......the new weddings i have seen were grand.....but they were usually stretched sooooo much.....that they became extremely boring.....YRKKJ....oh my gosh do not even talk about stretchin in that show......everything meanig everthing was stretched for 2 weeks......with stupid annoying ass twists.......Wacko twists that were really stupid....where as in our wedding....there were twists but i found them to be very juicy and interestingEmbarrassed.....not something like "Oh my god......how will i wear my weddng dress now.....how will i get out of this dress....my hairstyle will get messed up"Ouch kind of twists...or the band people do not show....Confused twist
i would go in all detail...but do not feel like to!

Loved the moments between Maaneet today......again a very different scene of maaneet....very cute....and gurti did brillianto!!!! Wow loved maaneet....ahamzing!!!!!

I would give the episode a 8/10 because of the uncreativity of one track which gave me a bad taste in my mouth....a very nastyass taste.....the kind that cannot be described....i would have given it a 6.......but only cause of maaneet's creative scene they didn't lose soo many points...

but come on CV"s......W*H HAPPENED TO UR CREATIVITY?? U all came up with such unqiue scenes so far throughout the wedding...so why not anything new for AAA?? Why the same damn Geet track used on Ani??? U better have something good up ur sleeve for creating this storyline!!!!
U better show something that shows us a good social message after this track.....seriously!!!!

But but but......also because they showed such a cute scene of adi and pinky today so maybe they deserved an 8.5 out of 10 because personally i just loved them!!!!!! Why couldn't they just give more importance to an Adi and pinky track?? Both actors are very good....they can emote....and they are soooo flipping cuteEmbarrassed After Maaneet.....i LOVED LOVED LOVED the Pinky and Adi scene....IT IS ABOUT DAMN TIME THEY SHOWED SOMETHING WORTH WATCHIN because the next best couple after maaneet were definitely Adi and PinkyBig smile

anywayz i still loved the episode...how can i not when my maaneet are gettin married and when they had such wonderful scenes today. and because of such a cute adi and pinky scene..i could care less of the other two.Big smile

So Darji eh??? Hmmmm perhaps more will show up tomorrowBig smile

So this was what Maan was tryin to tell geet yesterday while they were sittin and getting giftsTongueTongueTongue

look di.....i used colors tooEmbarrassed

Haila Tinku tu ne toh aaj sixer maara...Bhaag bhaag kur update pehle kurdiya.....Wah wah wah bindas likha haiClap.....MaanEet scene was tooooooooo good. Adi and Pinky haila mazza aagaya...Loved them after MaanEet......

AAA bola tha na they would ended up on bed only....I already said na Bhaiya bhabi ki hogi shaadi aur nannad ji manaiengi suhaag raat, toh hogaiee na bakri halal.....

Haila Darji zabardast, bola tha na Shivi family member will come....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@Mommy- wow after sooo long a poem.....good good goodTongueTongueTongueTongue
and it is good that u didn't watch SBS and SBB...or else they would have ruined the surprise for uWink

@Viji- hiiiiiBig smileHug

@Preeto- thank u for jumping inLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

NE - dumb, dumber or dumbest?  Rjun fast hand when it comes to the deed.  

I am trying to get over my disappointment for being made to watch AA SRDead rather than Maaneet pheras - which after going by the precap will not happen until Monday. Tomorrow it is going to be Geet rhona dhona day. So be prepared to watch Geet with a tissue box handy.Unhappy

If Maan was told not to give any kind of stress to Geet, how is that he didn't say anything when Darji walked in and she was all agitated?? 

I am going to forget I watched Geet today.  Except for Maaneet moments, a complete waste of time.

Arey Maan hi toh laya hai Darji ko, humara hero......

Acha hova AA SR hogaiee, atleast kal se torture kum....And we will only see MaanEet shadi....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Sri...i am not comparing geet and ani...i am talkin about the outcome....Pregnancy......and no i didn't feel anything for Ani either....i didn't even watch their scenes....
the reason why i am talked about the track is because Ved is the same writer of Saathiya the number 1 show on Star plus right now....and this was the same story about the main sister in that show too...

Ani is a selfish little bleep bleep.....she was supposed to be with her dadi....and geet.....and bro....but instead she was doin other "things"
and that too in a cheap place like a storeroom....talkin about cheap....

she makes me cheap.....i remembe her first meetin with Geet....where she down right insulted geet and was comparing her modern "ness" with geet's purity......

and after that i feel even more sick to my stomach

Shivi, I agree with you fully. Let me share this poem with you. That summarizes my sentiments about this mess.

Mirror Mirror on the wall
Who is the fairest one of all?

Maaneet! Maaneet! No doubt at all
It is only Maaneet that enthrall ......................

AA had a great big fall
Making room for a big squall
Send them away once and for all...................

I will go as far to say that Maaneet are a perfect example of a couple whose relationship is based on truth, love and trust; on the other hand AA is a couple whose relationship is based on selfishness, falsehood, and abhorrent infatuation.

Edited by sksg - 21 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Didn't like AA SR.....gross...such a cliched track...UGH!!   And in real life, what are the chances of Anni getting preggy in one time...just because Geet did...Anne will too!!??Ouch

Anyhow...Loved Maan's antics today....didn't want to part form Geet...so cute.  And she didn't change for him...so sweet!!
  Embarrassed

Though I liked the promo lengha more....but oh welll....bas shaadi ke phere ho jaye, sindoor and mangal sutra pehna de...that is all I care about...i want them OFICCALLY married...jaldi!!  And then on to the much awaited SR...............CVs  you better give us one after this looooooooooooooooong wait!!Angry

Now Daar ji.....i have a great feeling that Maan had a hand in bringing him here today for Geet.....this maybe too optimistic...but lets see what happens!!

Adi-Pinky scene was soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.....so finally we get a hint of the couple in the making.....love it!!  They will be incredible together......so sweet and cute!!Embarrassed

Oh...looking forward to the Jhoota ceremony....now that Pinky has stolen the shoes so cleverly!!Clap  

Sorry BOYS......GIRLS always WIN!!!
Tongue

from Maan to Geet..........

Sitare bikhar jaaye aapki muskurahat dekh kar,
Jaise shabnam pighal jaaye aftab dekh kar,
Ab aapki kya tarif karun,
Khuda bhi khubsurti ko samja aapko dekh kar

Wah wah wah meri Nags rani, mera pyaar kya shayari daali hai dil khush kurdita....

MaanEet and Adi & Pinky scene was so cute, loved it, enjoyed it....Finally AA ki aatma ko shanti mili, aur hum aagey torture se bachey.... I hope she will not gonna get preggy, but if they wanna compare Anni & Geet story by any chance then most possibility is that Annie will get preggy....

Yes promo lehnga was so cute, but anyways....Loved Darji entry....Anyways Grils always winWink....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 21 January 2011 at 11:33am

--Nargis--

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hi everyone Hug

I still feel I'm out of touch, I mean my takes are not from my mind...that's how I feel...just hoping that soon I will get back to my self LOLpls bear with me 

I was wrong about  Arjun, I mean I wrote saying that he would be different....I thought that CVs would bring up a difference there but his character is almost the same as Dev's ...I don't want to write about AA track coz I find it boring to watch their moments.

Maneet moments were so cute today. I want them to end up the wedding sequence sooner, though it would continue for sometime still. I might be naughty, but I want to see what happens after the wedding...I mean about the SRQuestion

For girls they always want their family members to be with them during occasions like weddings. Though Geet was abandoned by her family, she still wants them to be with her...to give her their blessings...and she was sad cos they were not with her....I feel that Daar ji was informed and brought by Maan, because he wants Geet to be happy....for her Maan Singh Khurana would do anything to make her happy (I know there are things he couldn't do even if he wantsLOL)

I would prefer Adi-Pinky over AA, cos they appear sweet to my eyes...May be their love story is the next after AA....and then Romeo-TashaLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis--mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Aaj we are only Qouting
No Talking

mysterygurl1427

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Nagss .....we all askd fr SR rite.....see dey gav us oneDead.....humne kabhie bhi specifically Maaneet ke SR tho nahi kaha tha naa ROFL......ewwww.....da only wish i hav is dat Ms Annie/Mrs Rathod doesnt get pregnt......dat wd b da LIMIT!!!! AngryAngry...i dnt wnt another Dev ek hi kaafi haiOuch

ek sawal ka jawab do behenoo.....y do all da men related to NT end up in secret marrig n den cheatin a gurl???ConfusedLOL

Edited by LavZ - 21 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart-Amrita2010--Nargis--mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Go to top