Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz - AA Baney Ek -Daarji Ki Entry Cherry On Cake (Page 5)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Didn't like AA SR.....gross...such a cliched track...UGH!!   And in real life, what are the chances of Anni getting preggy in one time...just because Geet did...Anne will too!!??Ouch

Anyhow...Loved Maan's antics today....didn't want to part form Geet...so cute.  And she didn't change for him...so sweet!!
  Embarrassed

Though I liked the promo lengha more....but oh welll....bas shaadi ke phere ho jaye, sindoor and mangal sutra pehna de...that is all I care about...i want them OFICCALLY married...jaldi!!  And then on to the much awaited SR...............CVs  you better give us one after this looooooooooooooooong wait!!Angry

Now Daar ji.....i have a great feeling that Maan had a hand in bringing him here today for Geet.....this maybe too optimistic...but lets see what happens!!

Adi-Pinky scene was soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.....so finally we get a hint of the couple in the making.....love it!!  They will be incredible together......so sweet and cute!!Embarrassed

Oh...looking forward to the Jhoota ceremony....now that Pinky has stolen the shoes so cleverly!!Clap  

Sorry BOYS......GIRLS always WIN!!!
Tongue

from Maan to Geet..........

Sitare bikhar jaaye aapki muskurahat dekh kar,
Jaise shabnam pighal jaaye aftab dekh kar,
Ab aapki kya tarif karun,
Khuda bhi khubsurti ko samja aapko dekh kar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Sri...i am not comparing geet and ani...i am talkin about the outcome....Pregnancy......and no i didn't feel anything for Ani either....i didn't even watch their scenes....
the reason why i am talked about the track is because Ved is the same writer of Saathiya the number 1 show on Star plus right now....and this was the same story about the main sister in that show too...

Ani is a selfish little bleep bleep.....she was supposed to be with her dadi....and geet.....and bro....but instead she was doin other "things"
and that too in a cheap place like a storeroom....talkin about cheap....

she makes me cheap.....i remembe her first meetin with Geet....where she down right insulted geet and was comparing her modern "ness" with geet's purity......

and after that i feel even more sick to my stomach

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgadoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Hello Guys...Ki haal haiSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Badiyaaaaaa HaiSmile

mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by savi-tan

NE - dumb, dumber or dumbest?  Rjun fast hand when it comes to the deed.  

I am trying to get over my disappointment for being made to watch AA SRDead rather than Maaneet pheras - which after going by the precap will not happen until Monday. Tomorrow it is going to be Geet rhona dhona day. So be prepared to watch Geet with a tissue box handy.Unhappy

If Maan was told not to give any kind of stress to Geet, how is that he didn't say anything when Darji walked in and she was all agitated?? 

I am going to forget I watched Geet today.  Except for Maaneet moments, a complete waste of time.

Savi...no such rona dhona...i think Maan had a hand in bringing Daar ji.....so lets see what happens!!
Wink

Interuption ke liye Sorry
but yes SBB main they showed Maan laya hai Darji ko and Maneet ko ashirwaad bhi diya unhone
SmileSmile Hope atleast phere kal hojayeSmile

Oh really...meine SBB or SBS nahi dekha!!

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

@shivu :  Didn't like Darji's entrance.  He threw her out when she needed his support the most.   Would have preferred Geet's parents instead - I guess the CV were not able to get hold of them. 

yea i know....but it would have been impossible for maan to get a hold of her parents...as they were to much of a coward to even help their daughter...i feel that there is no difference between Darji and her parents....sorry to say.....real parents would have left that house with her....that day itself....and yet they chose to stay there with the man who tried to murder their daughter over something that was no fault of hers...

so do u think they would even dare to come to the wedding?? our maan is a lion.....he went straight to the snakes face....and probably told him about geet....and he may told the 

trust me...geet will be very happy after she knows what he is there for....and abhi to trailer hai....they only showed Darji....what if her whole family shows up then???TongueTongueTongue

Silentsoul

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Badiyaaaaaa HaiSmile

Hi VIJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

NE - dumb, dumber or dumbest?  Rjun fast hand when it comes to the deed.  

I am trying to get over my disappointment for being made to watch AA SRDead rather than Maaneet pheras - which after going by the precap will not happen until Monday. Tomorrow it is going to be Geet rhona dhona day. So be prepared to watch Geet with a tissue box handy.Unhappy

If Maan was told not to give any kind of stress to Geet, how is that he didn't say anything when Darji walked in and she was all agitated?? 

I am going to forget I watched Geet today.  Except for Maaneet moments, a complete waste of time.

Savi...no such rona dhona...i think Maan had a hand in bringing Daar ji.....so lets see what happens!!
Wink

Interuption ke liye Sorry
but yes SBB main they showed Maan laya hai Darji ko and Maneet ko ashirwaad bhi diya unhone
SmileSmile Hope atleast phere kal hojayeSmile

Oh really...meine SBB or SBS nahi dekha!!
Oh yes Nag Darji is also going to praise Maan ki how he patao him to come that GC told in interviewSmile

--Nargis--

Go to top