Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz - AA Baney Ek -Daarji Ki Entry Cherry On Cake (Page 4)

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Nice running. Only didn't like the fall. Make sure you are not hurt.

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee girls me comin to the wedding do not worry wait wait....me coming wait for me wait for me!!!

Edited....

Ok W*H was that??? Seriously they couldn't think of anything else in the show?? Good job Ved.....acha job of creativity....saathiya mein bhi yeh aur Geet mein....good job good job......beautiful creativity.....Angry

They really ruined a strong character like Arjun's who was a man of principles......they couldn't think of anything else of how Arjun can ruin Ani??? Anything else that was creative?? AAA were the only turn off of today's episode......and what now....Arjun will go missing??? I hope Ani doesn't get pregnant cause if she does.......i will kick the person who came up with this tracks ass....AngryAngryAngry

Ok so now to my Maaneet.....i have seen many weddings....many.....be it weddings from shows back in 2000 and now....and i have to admit....that this has been the most grandest and best wedding i have seen....extremel unique......the new weddings i have seen were grand.....but they were usually stretched sooooo much.....that they became extremely boring.....YRKKJ....oh my gosh do not even talk about stretchin in that show......everything meanig everthing was stretched for 2 weeks......with stupid annoying ass twists.......Wacko twists that were really stupid....where as in our wedding....there were twists but i found them to be very juicy and interestingEmbarrassed.....not something like "Oh my god......how will i wear my weddng dress now.....how will i get out of this dress....my hairstyle will get messed up"Ouch kind of twists...or the band people do not show....Confused twist
i would go in all detail...but do not feel like to!

Loved the moments between Maaneet today......again a very different scene of maaneet....very cute....and gurti did brillianto!!!! Wow loved maaneet....ahamzing!!!!!

I would give the episode a 8/10 because of the uncreativity of one track which gave me a bad taste in my mouth....a very nastyass taste.....the kind that cannot be described....i would have given it a 6.......but only cause of maaneet's creative scene they didn't lose soo many points...

but come on CV"s......W*H HAPPENED TO UR CREATIVITY?? U all came up with such unqiue scenes so far throughout the wedding...so why not anything new for AAA?? Why the same damn Geet track used on Ani???

I disagree with your statement that Geet track is used on Annie. There is no comparison. In case of Geet, She was an innocent victim. She got married to a person whom her family has chosen and she thought she was submitting to her husband. In case of Annie, I do not see an innocent girl. She is a very selfish girl (did she not abandon her brother's marriage) and she is fully aware of what she has done. Arjun may have behaved like Dev, but there is no comparison between Annie and Geet, absolutely none. I do not feel sorry for Annie, the way I felt for Geet.

U better have something good up ur sleeve for creating this storyline!!!!
U better show something that shows us a good social message after this track.....seriously!!!!

anywayz i still loved the episode...how can i not when my maaneet are gettin married and when they had such wonderful scenes today...i could care less of the other two.Big smile

So Darji eh??? Hmmmm perhaps more will show up tomorrowBig smile

So this was what Maan was tryin to tell geet yesterday while they were sittin and getting giftsTongueTongueTongue

My comments in blue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Didn't like AA SR.....gross...such a cliched track...UGH!!   And in real life, what are the chances of Anni getting preggy in one time...just because Geet did...Anne will too!!??Ouch

Anyhow...Loved Maan's antics today....didn't want to part form Geet...so cute.  And she didn't change for him...so sweet!!
  Embarrassed

Though I liked the promo lengha more....but oh welll....bas shaadi ke phere ho jaye, sindoor and mangal sutra pehna de...that is all I care about...i want them OFICCALLY married...jaldi!!  And then on to the much awaited SR...............CVs  you better give us one after this looooooooooooooooong wait!!Angry

Now Daar ji.....i have a great feeling that Maan had a hand in bringing him here today for Geet.....this maybe too optimistic...but lets see what happens!!

Adi-Pinky scene was soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.....so finally we get a hint of the couple in the making.....love it!!  They will be incredible together......so sweet and cute!!Embarrassed

Oh...looking forward to the Jhoota ceremony....now that Pinky has stolen the shoes so cleverly!!Clap  

Sorry BOYS......GIRLS always WIN!!!
Tongue

Edited by --Nargis-- - 21 January 2011 at 10:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgravenheart-Amrita2010adoremevirgomysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@preeto : Adi/Pinky SR scenes would have been preferable & enjoyable to watch rather than AA scenes.  NE desperate to get laidDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead......
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Didn't like AA SR.....gross...such a cliched track...UGH!!   And in real life, what are the chances of Anni getting preggy in one time...just because Geet did...Anne will too!!??Ouch

Anyhow...Loved Maan's antics today....didn't want to part form Geet...so cute.  And she didn't change for him...so sweet!!
  Embarrassed

Though I liked the promo lengha more....but oh welll....bas shaadi ke phere ho jaye, sindoor and mangal sutra pehna de...that is all I care about...i want them OFICCALLY married...jaldi!!  And then on to the much awaited SR...............CVs  you better give us one after this looooooooooooooooong wait!!Angry

Now Daar ji.....i have a great feeling that Maan had a hand in bringing him here today for Geet.....this maybe too optimistic...but lets see what happens!!

Adi-Pinky scene was soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.....so finally we get a hint of the couple in the making.....love it!!  They will be incredible together......so sweet and cute!!Embarrassed

Oh...looking forward to the Jhoota ceremony....now that Pinky has stolen the shows so cleverly!!Clap  

Sorry BOYS......GIRLS always WIN!!!
Tongue

Nags is this your take dear ?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by savi-tan

NE - dumb, dumber or dumbest?  Rjun fast hand when it comes to the deed.  

I am trying to get over my disappointment for being made to watch AA SRDead rather than Maaneet pheras - which after going by the precap will not happen until Monday. Tomorrow it is going to be Geet rhona dhona day. So be prepared to watch Geet with a tissue box handy.Unhappy

If Maan was told not to give any kind of stress to Geet, how is that he didn't say anything when Darji walked in and she was all agitated?? 

I am going to forget I watched Geet today.  Except for Maaneet moments, a complete waste of time.

Savi...no such rona dhona...i think Maan had a hand in bringing Daar ji.....so lets see what happens!!
Wink
Of carse he did mommy....i don't know if u watched yesterdays kick ass episode.....
when Geet was tellin Maan that she misses her family....Maan tried to tell Geet something...but as usual she interrupts him all the time and never lets him complete his sentence...and said that he has done already way too much for her and that she will get over it in a few minutes....

and Savi this will not cause any stress on her.....she will be very happy soon!! The oheras will definitely happen tomorrow....i do not understand after such a good episode why u r being soo negative babes!! Chalo chalo chaloooooooooo take a hug from me and smileHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

@preeto : Adi/Pinky SR scenes would have been preferable & enjoyable to watch rather than AA scenes.  NE desperate to get laidDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead......

Savi srsly they are toooooo Adorable spl Adi sir I Love this Man after MaanSmile
Yaar NE is Despo srsly and her expressions SuckssssssssssssAngryOuch
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Chalooooooooooooo Chaloooooooooooo

Reply Fast Idiots
ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

@shivu :  Didn't like Darji's entrance.  He threw her out when she needed his support the most.   Would have preferred Geet's parents instead - I guess the CV were not able to get hold of them. 

Go to top