Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz - AA Baney Ek -Daarji Ki Entry Cherry On Cake (Page 36)

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by eminent

@ Shivi - Wah wah wah kya explanantion hai....Chal tu keh rahi hai toh beta hi sahi....

@ Seher - Where is my soft drink? Bolo bolo bolo?

Muniza

ohhh soft drink??? oh woh tho main bhool gayee.... uhh pani chalega ???LOL
yeh bhul nahin gaye di......u see shister emi couldn't cantral....and so she drank it all....and now she is offering water LOL
ROFLROFL

Ya ya Tinku i believes you, yehi hua hoga...Seher cantral nahin kur paayi aur pi gaiee meri saft drinkCry....Mujhe Paani nahin chahiye..

Yeh paani baazi nahin chaleygi, nahin chaleygi....

Muniza

Kya Shivi tum bhi na....
NOOO My Mona Darling....woh tho... Shivi ne pi li...Shivi bas upar upar se HEalth, Health Brush Brush karti hain...but asal mein she craves all that...tho us hi ne pi hogi!!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Alright!!
Good night SHIVIMUNI!! LOL

Sweet MAANEET Dreams!!! HOpe they'll show the actual marriage tomorrow!!!

Hearty'all

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

@ Shivi - Wah wah wah kya explanantion hai....Chal tu keh rahi hai toh beta hi sahi....

Muniza

yeh bhul nahin gaye di......u see shister emi couldn't cantral....and so she drank it all....and now she is offering water LOL
ROFLROFL

Ya ya Tinku i believes you, yehi hua hoga...Seher cantral nahin kur paayi aur pi gaiee meri saft drinkCry....Mujhe Paani nahin chahiye..

Muniza

Kya Shivi tum bhi na....
NOOO My Mona Darling....woh tho... Shivi ne pi li...Shivi bas upar upar se HEalth, Health Brush Brush karti hain...but asal mein she craves all that...tho us hi ne pi hogi!!! ROFL

Chal Seher dil chota na kur, tum ne kaha aur main ne maan liya...Anyways Shivi's computer gave her dhoka, so she's offline now...Will come tomorrow, she called me...Even now i am going, had so much fun with you guys...Lub JuHug...

TC

Muniza

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Muniza

ROFLROFL

Muniza

Kya Shivi tum bhi na....

Chal Seher dil chota na kur, tum ne kaha aur main ne maan liya...Anyways Shivi's computer gave her dhoka, so she's offline now...Will come tomorrow, she called me...Even now i am going, had so much fun with you guys...Lub JuHug...

TC

Muniza

I always have fun with you guys!LOL
OK Good night !! Heart

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Hellooo Shellooo Mere Idiotsssssss // Hug

Loved the Knot-Untying Sequence.. gotta say it was the first time ever I've seen it happen on TV .. especially considering the fact that Maan and Geet had so much tension/love in their eyes alone that it made me have goosebumps..and his "You can change here.. I don't mind" UFF .. Blushing

There's always this uneasy and queasy feeling I have in my stomach when I watch their romance.. because I'm never able to digest the chemistry.. they're just that darned expressive and good! Lol!

Kanyadaan: OMG.. I againnnn loved the way this man looks at his bride walking down... his eyes are like UFFFF kill-me-now expressive... if looks could kill I would've died right there... his eyes were.. well just go watch again and you'll know! LOL

AA SR: I barfed then and if I talk a second more about it I'm sure I'll barf again.

One burning question: Why are the CVs itching to show AA consummate before marriage? Or am I wrong and they just got "married"? Because if that's what they're trynna imply.. then I'm sorry .. you just made a joke out of marriage...

BUT

Yea..there's a but.. kill my positive thinking for this but I believe the CVs would only show this type of scene for one reason: to show the stark difference between Geet and Annie. Geet was, is, and will always stay pure at heart, mind, body, and soul. Annie on the other hand was supposedly innocent..but like some 18 year old girls these days (I think she's 19?) she fell for Arjun and went ahead with him on the basis of lust and infatuation. I have experienced seeing many girls (living in North America teaches you quite a lot and opens your eyes to how far teenagers can go .. I'm sure most of you know and agree) walking around with a baby in a stroller whilst still studying in high school.. so this doesn't come as a surprise to me in that sense. Geet was conned by making her believe she was getting married... Annie hasn't even gotten so-called "blessings", nor has anyone known about or acknowledged the relationship between AA. So, her going ahead and giving the green signal to Arjun (who by the way looks WAYY older than her -- looks like he's 30 to me .. which makes this situation even more unbareable and disgusting) for sleeping with her is what an immature, hungry-for-love, girl would do. Geet allowed Dev to come close thinking he's her husband. Annie just met this guy a few days back .. half the time feigning ignorance and then SUDDENLY falling in love. So, SR for them seemed a bit far-fetched but at the same time shows this girl's naivety and hungriness for something this extreme.

Result? Annie is the symbol of immaturity and impurity whilst Geet is the symbol of anything but.

I hope this explanation makes a lot of you angry people happy.

Nags: tried saving soap and water .. but it ran out as I khalee-d my tanki because my eyes burned for quite a long time! ROFL

Munni: How can anyone ever forget you oye!? Shocked Never think that meri jaan! <3

I know it's not like my usual take but I'm extremely tired and could only write this much!

OH: DARJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IS BACK! Dancing I'm just happy he's BACK not happy HE's back! LMAO!! That might sound retarded but I mean I'm just happy at the prospect of some better and likable characters are returning.. and happy for Geet .. although I have pure hatred for this man considering what he did to my poor Geetay! Geet's expressions were perfecct for the situation .. so was her worry that her marriage won't happen now. Maan's calm reaction only told me that Maan has his hand behind Darji's return. Oh how I wanted this to happen and it did! FB spoiler pics show everything khush khush, so me khush khush.

Nandu: I agree with your take yet at the same time feel that CVs should atleast tell or show what had transpired after Geet's leave from the Handa parivaar. To show that Darji repented his actions the whole time could be a better explanation to his sudden change in behaviour towards Geet -- his granddaughter whom he had ordered to kill not that long ago!

Nadia: You are giving us all hope for a much-awaited SR! Your imagination runs wild.. I like it! LOL! And welcome to the Idiotss family! Big smile

Shivz: Kaisa laga meri jaan hamara take? Wink 

That's all my loveliess!

Love,

Z

<3 

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

moments....

geet...i found u my love in this world of millions...u touched my heart in a way noone has...u breathed life into my meaningless being...ur love is everything i hv...

i know how much i mean to u....wish i cud express maan...wat u r to me...

these remind me of old days wen maan used to look at geet with so much longing in his heart...

we r bonded in a way that noone can do us apart...

u belong to me geet...and i will not let u go...stay here with me...and let me feel ur presence in my life and in my heart...

let me go maan...i maybe anywhere....but my soul will always be with u...

wen u look at me like this maan...i feel myself as the most loved person on earth...i see myself in ur eyes and i pray that i stay there captured forever...

come closer to me geet...i dont want even the air to find space between us...

come my mishti...my khwaab...lets get tied in holy matrimony...for our next seven lives...

we are happy because we love each other...it is as simple as that...

do u know geet u r the most beautiful and the precious asset that i hv....

i know maan...and that is why i  adorn myself as ur dreamgirl....

swaha...

love,
aditi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bahaneroseinbloom--Nargis--preetgurti

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I am late today to post on this..but some of my observations...

-Geet Maan tie scene.. I see it very symbolic.. In future.. Maan will not do anything to break.. but Geet if she wants will goto any extent. When she was trying to untiw with her mouth.. I have seen comments from many that Maan gave a very passionate look. I actually thought he was surprised by her eagerness to open it...

-Darji entry.. - very symbolic acceptance by her family  Geet's decision to lead her own life.. But what we have seen till now.. Darji changing so much.. is little unbelievable..Actually her parents would have made more sense..I hope they don't let Dev's sin swept under the carpet.. He is the guy ruined them...so I at least expect some kind of apology....by Dadi/Maan...

Actually I feel Cvs missed a very beautiful track.. where they could have shown how Maan takes her back to her family after marriage and how they win her family back.. Some change we would have seen in the sets...

-
GB

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--roseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Mk.gHSmile

I agree in a way that these two stark contrasts on the characters - Geet and Annie,  the CVs are sketching perhaps is meant for a comparative revelation.  I have written a similar suggestion in my take on page 2.

And guess what, I am beginning to repulse themAngry !! Imagine this is perhaps what the CVs want - raw emotions opened up for two totally different characters.

Cheers.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--roseinbloom

Go to top