Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz - AA Baney Ek -Daarji Ki Entry Cherry On Cake (Page 30)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@Emi- ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked health hitler????Broken HeartBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Mona Darling did you see this??
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1598018

It's Manishaaa getting married!  lol...

CryCryCry Manisha Tum aisa kaise kur sakti ho? Tum Maan se kaise parayi ho sakti ho, bolo bolo bolo?Cry....Mere Maan ka kya hogaCry....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savi-tan

@Emi/Shivu :  The TM cannot be NE.  She has around 4k posts to her credit. 

Cake kis khushi mein hein bhai? Is it for NE - for no longer being a virginROFL

Savi no cake for her!!!!Angry

ROFL

Cake is for ME becoming a Goldie!!! yeeyyyy! LOL
haye haye.......no cake for Ani.......uska bhi figure kharab ho jayegaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

CryCryCry Manisha Tum aisa kaise kur sakti ho? Tum Maan se kaise parayi ho sakti ho, bolo bolo bolo?Cry....Mere Maan ka kya hogaCry....

Muniza
Kaise Manishaaaaa kaise......Maan ke saath aisa karsakti ho??? Why why why por queeeeeeeeeeee.......Maan ne tumhay kya kya nahin karne diya?? Kya nahin bolo bolo?? Maan ne tumhay popat ahem (shivi cantrol ur emotions) maan ne tumhay haldi lagane di.....maan ne tumhay cell phone diya.....maan ne tujhay dekha manishaaa....pata hai jab maan dekhta hai....to usay kya kehtay hai?? Aur yeh sila diya tunay Maan ko maanishaa?? Yeh sila....

por queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

CryCryCryCryCryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadBroken HeartBroken Heart

eminentInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Manisha ne....maan ki paghdi ucchaal diiiii

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

eminentInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Muniza
Kaise Manishaaaaa kaise......Maan ke saath aisa karsakti ho??? Why why why por queeeeeeeeeeee.......Maan ne tumhay kya kya nahin karne diya?? Kya nahin bolo bolo?? Maan ne tumhay popat ahem (shivi cantrol ur emotions) maan ne tumhay haldi lagane di.....maan ne tumhay cell phone diya.....maan ne tujhay dekha manishaaa....pata hai jab maan dekhta hai....to usay kya kehtay hai?? Aur yeh sila diya tunay Maan ko maanishaa?? Yeh sila....

por queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Broken Heart

Daikha Shiv kaise nikli Manisha, dhokebaz, ghaddar....Phat mandap aur nikli Manisha...Yeh sila diya tu ne Maan ki izzat ka...Oyeeeeeeeeeeee ki tarah izzat ka phaloda bana daala....Tu khush nahin reh paayegi Manisha, paap lageyga tujhe CryCryCry....Mere Maan ki aah lageygi, daikh leyna, haina tinku haina haina haina?

Muniza

eminentmysterygurl1427

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Whats wrong with annie yaar maan ki behen hokar itni besharam?
Maan n Geet have been together for so long fir bhi unhone kabhi apni simaye nahi par ki n this anvesha who knows arjun only for past few days how could she be so cheap?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by maaneetian

hi guys...how r u all..
sorry was  missing from the scene these days coz where i stay in mumbai these days had no internet connectivity...just got it started today..just waiting to be back home on 26th...
Just came here to say hi to each and everyone here...
just watched the episode
Loved electrifying maanet in the begining....Maan ki bolti band...wow...Geet ka ek act ne maan ki mujhe begining waale expression ki yaad dila di...when he would just stare at her all amazed...loved that scene
also loved maan n geet whispering in between the wedding ceremonies...the ey contact...the reading of expressions was as always superb...
MSK needs to gain weight..but his expressions in the begining were.....Blushing

Just did not enjoy the AA sequence..of course it is a part n parcel of the story now..par they could have shown that at a different time..maaneet wedding is to precious for any maaneetian..so that could have been the focus....

Reg aa track..i always looked upon arjun as a sly fox...who would play with MSK 's emotions with lot of sophistication....but seeing what he did was a bit low for me...how different is he from Dev..who used a girl for fulfilling his quest for money...n here Arjun may be doing the same to fulfil his quest for revenge...let us see where they take us with this track...

Darji's entyr could be msk's doing...hopefully coz yesterday msk was stopped by geet when he was supposed tos say something when she was remenbering her family..

I m these days completely lost as to the happeings in GHSP...coz of my medical checkups...so have not watched any sbs, sbb..buts just saw some new pics at Geet FB just now///

chalo guys...bye for now
inshallah will meet again...
mags

Hi mags....nice to see u back....
 @bold....i completely forgot that...now yes...it seems maan has summoned darjee for kanyadaan...but now after seeing geet's reaction i am sure he is repenting....darjee doesnt deserve to do kanyadaan after wat he has done with geet back in HP days...

wat i think is that (i mentioned in my take) maan actually called geet's parents....but darjee arrived instead...so...i think darjee's entry is unexpected for maan too....

Hey Aditi!
So I don't think it's unexpected for him, because if it was then, he wouldn't just be sitting and doing nothing...

Regarding Your post about Daarji- It's true he doesn't deserve it, but maybe he is repenting and this is how he will rectify his wrong doings..?
 Here's what I posted earlier:

At first I wasn't in favor of Daarji coming, I thought of all people Daarji? But then I thought, Geet always respected and looked up to him, as he was the eldest of the family. & It always seemed like she wanted Him to understand her, whether no one else did or not. She always looked and anticipated for his approval, love and his blessings. & Now that she has his blessings , I'm sure she will feel relieved and happy nonetheless. So I'm glad it was Daarji!

And this what Muni replied:

"Regarding Daarji, he is the eldest of the family, if he came in the wedding means alot to Geet, cause till he wouldn't comes to forgive her, none family member would forgives her, so if he comes that's mean whole family comes to bless her, and i am sure her day became more special now, happy for herSmile...."

Just thought I'd give you a difference of opinion..Smile

Edited by eminent - 21 January 2011 at 11:35pm

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Go to top