Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz - AA Baney Ek -Daarji Ki Entry Cherry On Cake (Page 3)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by killerkinrul

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee girls me comin to the wedding do not worry wait wait....me coming

Today Again my  and Kul wahiyat shayari ready

Aaj shivu Ka PT Usha bane ka deen hai
Mere khraab mood ka deen hai
Muni ke Sawal ka deen hai
Phere kal honge ye batane ka deen hai

LOLLOL
Preeto woh kya hota hai? I am confusedLOL

Oye pehle bol Silly me
You are running na so PT Usha the female best indian racerBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee girls me comin to the wedding do not worry wait wait....me coming wait for me wait for me!!!

Edited....

Ok W*H was that??? Seriously they couldn't think of anything else in the show?? Good job Ved.....acha job of creativity....saathiya mein bhi yeh aur Geet mein....good job good job......beautiful creativity.....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

They really ruined a strong character like Arjun's who was a man of principles......they couldn't think of anything else of how Arjun can ruin Ani??? Anything else that was creative?? AAA were the only turn off of today's episode......and what now....Arjun will go missing??? I hope Ani doesn't get pregnant cause if she does.......i will kick the person who came up with this tracks ass....AngryAngryAngry

Ok so now to my Maaneet.....i have seen many weddings....many.....be it weddings from shows back in 2000 and now....and i have to admit....that this has been the most grandest and best wedding i have seen....extreme unique......the new weddings i have seen were grand.....but they were usually stretched sooooo much.....that they became extremely boring.....YRKKJ....oh my gosh do not even talk about stretchin in that show......everything meanig everthing was stretched for 2 weeks......with stupid annoying ass twists.......Wacko
i would go in all detail...but do not feel like to!
Loved the moments between Maaneet today......again a very different scene of maaneet....very cute....and gurti did brillianto!!!! Wow loved maaneet....ahamzing!!!!!

I would give the episode a 8/10 because of the uncreativity of one track which gave me a bad taste in my mouth....a very nastyass taste.....the kind that cannot be described....i would have given it a 6.......but only cause of maaneet's creative scene they didn't lose soo many points...

but come one CV"s......W*H HAPPENED TO UR CREATIVITY?? U all came up with such unqiue scenes so far throughout the wedding...so why not anything new for AAA?? Why the same damn Geet track used on Ani??? U better have something good up ur sleeve for creating this storyline!!!!
U better show something that shows us a good social message after this track.....seriously!!!!

anywayz i still loved the episode...how can i not when my maaneet are gettin married and when they had such wonderful scenes today...i could careless of the other two.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

So Darji eh??? Hmmmm perhaps more will show up tomorrowBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

So this was what Maan was tryin to tell geet yesterday while they were sittin and getting giftsTongueTongueTongue

Shivu brilliant ake everything you Said is true and Good I TOOOOOOOOO Love My Maneet today
awwwww CVs diffrent sochte hai but only For Maneet tell me did u ever see a scene like this in any show When wedding going on but they do it only for ManeetSmileSmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But yaar i am very upset yaar you didn,t even mention once about
Adi Pinky Wow what cute jodi in making
dil khush karditaLOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

NE - dumb, dumber or dumbest?  Rjun fast hand when it comes to the deed.  

I am trying to get over my disappointment for being made to watch AA SRDead DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead rather than Maaneet pheras - which after going by the precap will not happen until Monday. Tomorrow it is going to be Geet rhona dhona day. So be prepared to watch Geet with a tissue box handy.Unhappy

If Maan was told not to give any kind of stress to Geet, how is that he didn't say anything when Darji walked in and she was all agitated?? 

I am going to forget I watched Geet today.  Except for Maaneet moments, a complete waste of time.

Edited by savi-tan - 21 January 2011 at 10:32am

eminent--Nargis--adoremevirgo

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

I am trying to get over my disappointment for being made to watch AA SRDead rather than Maaneet pheras - which after going by the precap will not happen until Monday. Tomorrow it is going to be Geet rhona dhona day. So be prepared to watch Geet with a tissue box handy.Unhappy

If Maan was told not to give any kind of stress to Geet, how is that he didn't say anything when Darji walked in and she was all agitated?? 

I am going to forget I watched Geet today.  Except for Maaneet moments, a complete waste of time.

Savi...no such rona dhona...i think Maan had a hand in bringing Daar ji.....so lets see what happens!!
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

I am trying to get over my disappointment for being made to watch AA SRDead DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead rather than Maaneet pheras - which after going by the precap will not happen until Monday. Tomorrow it is going to be Geet rhona dhona day. So be prepared to watch Geet with a tissue box handy.Unhappy

If Maan was told not to give any kind of stress to Geet, how is that he didn't say anything when Darji walked in and she was all agitated?? I am going to forget I watched Geet today. 

Savi darling it Daily Soap world for usLOL

Dont want to talk about the vulgarity shown by AA today it SucksOuch

Just loved Maneet they were brilliant yaar , and my Sweet Adi and Pinky first timne i Saw Adi look at any  Girl like thisEmbarrassed

ravenheartadoremevirgo--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

preeto because i have not completed my take yet lolzzz
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I am trying to get over my disappointment for being made to watch AA SRDead rather than Maaneet pheras - which after going by the precap will not happen until Monday. Tomorrow it is going to be Geet rhona dhona day. So be prepared to watch Geet with a tissue box handy.Unhappy

Savi...no such rona dhona...i think Maan had a hand in bringing Daar ji.....so lets see what happens!!
Wink

Interuption ke liye Sorry
but yes SBB main they showed Maan laya hai Darji ko and Maneet ko ashirwaad bhi diya unhone
SmileSmile Hope atleast phere kal hojayeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart--Nargis--

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

preeto because i have not completed my take yet lolzzz

Oyiiiii Sorry
no upset chal i will qoute AgainSmile

Hum intezaar karenge