Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz - AA Baney Ek -Daarji Ki Entry Cherry On Cake (Page 27)

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

I don't know what to say after watching this episode
Geet says " Aapko bhi na har waqt koi nayi shararat soojthi hai"
Yes Shararat sirf soojthi hai, uske aage kuch nahi hotha, at the time of executing whats on his mind, his body fails to give in.....
I am really disappointed/Sad today, and after today i have stopped wanting a really awesome Maaneet Moment, fresh and romantic.Yes forget the Passionate Seq Romantic seq bhi nahi miltheOuch

Ani-Arjun track...Maine bola that ki yehi hoga,I had told that the way Arjun promised NT at the Hosp clealy showed that he is gonna break all his principles not BEND them..... Pregnant hogi ke nahi hogi is a later part, after consummating its not necessary that ki the person becomes pregnant but according to what was shown today, looks like they have already consummated the relationship Confused Ouch Shocked

The scenes- be the Kisses, especially the SRK kiss Cry, or removing the strand of hair by deliberately brushing the lips, ya kissing the feet, everything top class, execution Brilliant...But alas ANI-ARJUN does nothing to me....These Scene on MAANEET would have set the screen on fire, would have leaves us hyperventilating....but Dil ke armaan asoon mein beh gayeCry

I remember a post opened by humari Thread ki EC....Revs(Revs i miss u , kahan ho tumCry ) where we could post scenes and sequences to be pictured on MAANEET and kissing the feet was one of them....they used the scene but not on our jodi-MAANEET

I had mentioned in most of my posts ki i wanna see Maan do a SRK Style Kiss, it would have burned us, but nahi that too did not come....and i have lost hope of seeing something like thi on MAANEET anymore

I have mentioned quite a few times that i felt the wedding Costumes could have been better....and i also said Geet looked dull, i know having no proper rest is a Big reason, but if the costume dept could give her a better earring and the Nose Ring her face would have been looking more stunning than plain, when she comes and sits in the mandap it hardly looks like she is wearing earrings.....

Symbolism's time....
The scene where Maan and Geet are Tied to each other
Geet tries to go away to get ready but she is pulled back and she realizes that she is tied to him- Symbolizes She will never be able to go away from him, she is not just bonded to him by this rope, but bonded for LIFE. Even if she wishes she cant Smile
Then when she tries to untie the rope, Maan stops her... Symbolizes that he will never leave her to part away from him

The challenge Part
Maan holds Geet's Hand and asks her to remove it on her own.....She Smartly use her teeth to untie the rope....this scene to me Symbolized that Maan will only instigate her, Support her and watch as a silent spectator (He had STILL held her by one hand AND NOT LET GO) and Geet will use her trained acumen to tackle the situation....Maan will be be stunned and feel proud about Geet ,when she emerges winner (She succeeds in untying the Rope na??)

If there is something more will be added....

Love Viji

Yeh today's episode I loved Maaneet....n Sharaarat...which is more beautiful to watch then that ChudailTarra ka Bhae and Idiot Dev's sister.....Maan so adorable.....

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by eminent

Oh wow..I didn't know we have Arjun & Annie fans here on the forum!!! Well that certainly is interesting to know...Big smile

Hello who is AA fan?

Muniza

A bunch of people....Here is the link but sorry Muni it's not for us...We are not AA fans!! LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1595921

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I wish mujhey bhi koi "Mishtey" kehlaney wala ho....LOL I just adore MSK when he says that to Geet!

Drashti is definitely an "all-rounder" she can act shy, timid, sweet, bubbly, funny, aggressive...and so on so forth! Good job DD! Clap I gain respect for her more and more everyday! But I don't think she can be a good Vamp- all 'cause of her naive looking face!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Hello Bhartibhatia!

I'm Emi/Seher! Smile

Edited by eminent - 21 January 2011 at 9:19pm

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

OMG....I just posted something, and I was like wait a minute why is my name yellow??? uhh DUHHHH EMI...YOU just became a GOLDIE!!!!!
YEYY for me!! All thanks to GHSP forum and the Idiotz thread!! Wohoo!!
Dancing
Chalo meri taraf se party hojay
LOL

Wohoooooooooooooooooo Seher bani Goldie...CongoooooooooooPartyDancing.......

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

OMG....I just posted something, and I was like wait a minute why is my name yellow??? uhh DUHHHH EMI...YOU just became a GOLDIE!!!!!
YEYY for me!! All thanks to GHSP forum and the Idiotz thread!! Wohoo!!
Dancing
Chalo meri taraf se party hojay
LOL

PartyDancingCongrats Emi shister....congratsBig smileBig smileBig smileTongueTongueTongue

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Eh lo saab ghayab?
Shivi popaat tho bhejdi thi...at least main uskey saath nachley thi!

Chalo it looks like it's just you and me 3IDZ reply box....
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Eh lo saab ghayab?
Shivi popaat tho bhejdi thi...at least main uskey saath nachley thi!

Chalo it looks like it's just you and me 3IDZ reply box....
LOL
oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mein hoon yahi shister.....Wink

eminent

Go to top