Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz - AA Baney Ek -Daarji Ki Entry Cherry On Cake (Page 26)

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
OK I'm back guys!

@ Muni- What is this I'm reading??? You have a headache??? Well please go take some meds and rest!! We want you "fit and fine"!Smile
Love your Rangeen bahri take!

Referring to Daarji:
At first I wasn't in favor of Daarji coming, I thought of all people Daarji? But then I thought, Geet always respected and looked up to him, as he was the eldest of the family. & It always seemed like she wanted Him to understand her, whether no one else did or not. She always looked and anticipated for his approval, love and his blessings. & Now that she has his blessings , I'm sure she will feel relieved and happy nonetheless. So I'm glad it was Daarji!

Maan:
Aanko ki ghustaakiyaan maaf hon....Embarrassed

You're right Muni, whatever he does with his eyes-is to die for! I know we all have talked about this several times, but just can't get tired of complimenting his facial expressions! Mashallah!! Nazar nahin lagey LOL!!
"If Looks Can Kill"  is an understatement! Hum log tho everyday martey hain!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
"Yesh yesh yesh MaanEet kya kehna, woh hain GHSP ka gehna..."

Wah wah Mona darling kya baat hain!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Kya hongey aaj phere poorey? Bolo bolo bolo?

Arey kisi ne jawab nahin diya, chalo main hi bata deyti hoon...Phere bhi hovey aur SR bhi mani, pur MaanEet ki nahin AA kiWink.....

Hai hai hai kya kehna MaanEet ka, ek dum jhakas scene...I seriously loved it, and half dead already...CV"s are mentally preparing us for SR...Zor ka jhatka hulke se i think, hope so, not really high expectations, but let see?Embarrassed....Loved Maan's phul passionate, desired eyes on Geet, ufff jaan leywa...Aankho ankho mein SR mana leyta hai besharam.....Seriously I am keep watching that room scene of MaanEet again, too good...Loved MaanEet & Dadi scene...Loved it how Maan said "iss liye humne kapdey nahin iss ne kapdey nahin change kiye" Loved Drashti blushy smile, soo good.....Ohho jitna i will talk about that scene, me will go talli, so phorget it....

Loved Adi & Pinky scene, tooooooooo cute yaarDay Dreaming...Chori munde ko phool bana gaiee, and he was like "Chali gaiee" with big smile, and Romeo was like "oh lover boy, chali bhi gaiee aur jootey bhi le gaiee" Adi was came back in his sense when he realised that she took the shoes with herLOL...Too good tooo good Pinky, dil khush kur dita....

Loved sweet mandap scene, hai hai hai inki aankho ki gustakhiya meri jaan le leyti hain, but loved it their whispering....Cute....

Phinally our AA got married, and consumated...Scene was well directed, executed, edited..Munda did good job, but kudi's expressionless expression ruined the scene....We all knew that it would gonna happen, the way their story was moving, it only would ended up on this only...In the beginning i thought Arjun would be positive character, but loved to see him bad boy...Arey no one come near to MSk...Our MSK is only hero.....

Loved Daarji entry...From day 1 i wanted to see someone from her phamily, and i knew it that Maan would bring one of them...I remember when Geet was sad and missed her family, the way MSK looked at her, i got the message that time....Arey first wife honey ko kuch toh pharaz nibhao lolz....Anyways so happy to see him.....

Over all 8/10....Loved MaanEet scenes, GurTi was tooo good....Adi Pinky scene rocked, sooo cute....Liked the track....Dadi & office staff was good, and Piyush did fab job as welll..Nikunj still has to improve....

Muniza
Aray Di, AA kaha bhi jaye...bhaad mein......bathroom mein.....oven mein...microwave...jaha bhi i don't give a damn!!! About execution.....can't say much cause i have not seen the scene so oh well...

Lolz Shivi you hate them alot that you have no cares wherever they can go, bhaad mein lolz...

but i loved our gurti to the core......as maaneet.....Kya di.....GC bhi na.......kills us all as maan....and DD is sooooo cute......as geet.....such beautiful expressions!!!!
GC sooo hot as maan......the naughty look.....the face as if he will eat her any second....was just too sexy!!!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Yesh yesh yesh MaanEet kya kehna, woh hain GHSP ka gehna...

Pinky and Adi were sooooo damn cute.......i loved them.......i wanted to grab Adi's cheek soooo much....he is soooo cute......and the way pinky and adi looked at each other was sooo cute......it was like love at first site for them!!!!! So adi has the hots for pinky hmm......loved Pinky and adi to the core today...finally we got to see their cute love package for a few moments....
and Di i too loved the way romeo said oh lover boy......was sooo cute.......LOLLOLLOL
and funny at the same time!!!

Yes loved they showed their cute scene...

I also loved the scene where geet and maan sit at the alter and how maan says something quietly to geet....and then she gives him an ishaara tellin him to come closer she too wants to tell him something....it reminded me of the scene in which Geet says "suniyeh jee" and then she does an ishara and he comes closer......which they showed sooo cutely and some what differently today!!!!

Is she really said suniye ji? But loved her ishara's
Di....she didn't say suniyeh today...but remember before in the old episode.....when she was pretendin to be his fake fiance.....she said suniyeh to him....while he was in a meetting.....and then she did an ishara and so he came closer to her so she can ask him something...
this ishara again she did....and he came closer so she can tell him w.e she wanted toWink
I love both maaneet's ishare......the way maan does them....are soo hotalcious sexiliciousDay Dreaming
the way geet does them are soo cute and adorableEmbarrassed 

I too gave today's episode and 8/10 di, because of the unique scenes that maaneet were given......and if unique scene were given to Ani and Arjun that the episode would have gotten an 10/10.....but nope there was no creativity with Triple AAA.....so boooooooorinnngggggggAngryAngryAngry
I just hope she doesn't end up being preggars....cause then there goes the unique conceptConfused
oh yea how can u go to the wedding right after u go ahem ahem with someone?? makes no sense what so everAngry

I seriously doesnt wants her to be preggy, but i have fear that she will be...Yes she didnt took a shower after that chi chi.....

sooo nasty.....the day that is sooo important for ur brother....u stay gayab throughout it....how stupid of her....

Kya karey ishq mein andhi hogaiee ke bhai se hui parayi....Bhai ki wedding plan kurte kurte khudh ki wedding aur SR mana li...

but overall a good episode....Thumbs Up  Yes it was good epi, i am keep watching that scene uff can't get over of it...
minus the batteriaThumbs Down

Thanks Shivi for commenting on my take....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

OK I'm back guys!

@ Muni- What is this I'm reading??? You have a headache??? Well please go take some meds and rest!! We want you "fit and fine"!Smile
Love your Rangeen bahri take!

Referring to Daarji:
At first I wasn't in favor of Daarji coming, I thought of all people Daarji? But then I thought, Geet always respected and looked up to him, as he was the eldest of the family. & It always seemed like she wanted Him to understand her, whether no one else did or not. She always looked and anticipated for his approval, love and his blessings. & Now that she has his blessings , I'm sure she will feel relieved and happy nonetheless. So I'm glad it was Daarji!

Maan:
Aanko ki ghustaakiyaan maaf hon....Embarrassed

You're right Muni, whatever he does with his eyes-is to die for! I know we all have talked about this several times, but just can't get tired of complimenting his facial expressions! Mashallah!! Nazar nahin lagey LOL!!
"If Looks Can Kill"  is an understatement! Hum log tho everyday martey hain!

Seherrrrrrrrr Hug...I am fine now...Had bad headache, but now i am fine, i had drink tea, and it helped.....

I am 10001% agree with you about Maan's eyes....His looks kills us everyday, every moment...
Regarding Daarji, he is the eldest of the family, if he came in the wedding means alot to Geet, cause till he wouldn't comes to forgive her, none family member would forgives her, so if he comes that's mean whole family comes to bless her, and i am sure her day became more special now, happy for herSmile....

Thanks for the comment....

Muniza

eminentmysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Though I liked the promo lengha more....but oh welll....bas shaadi ke phere ho jaye, sindoor and mangal sutra pehna de...that is all I care about...i want them OFICCALLY married...jaldi!!  And then on to the much awaited SR...............CVs  you better give us one after this looooooooooooooooong wait!!Angry

Yes Nags I agree, I liked the promo lengha more. & I would have loved if she had some other type of jewelery on too....."ohhhhh well"LOL
Oh and I guess they gave a good excuse for not changing their clothes! They must have realized our thoughts on their unchanged outfits
,.Wink LOL(as someone pointed out-I forget who it was)
Wink

ravenheartmysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Oh wow..I didn't know we have Arjun & Annie fans here on the forum!!! Well that certainly is interesting to know...Big smile

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Oh wow..I didn't know we have Arjun & Annie fans here on the forum!!! Well that certainly is interesting to know...Big smile

Hello who is AA fan?

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
OMG....I just posted something, and I was like wait a minute why is my name yellow??? uhh DUHHHH EMI...YOU just became a GOLDIE!!!!!
YEYY for me!! All thanks to GHSP forum and the Idiotz thread!! Wohoo!!
Dancing
Chalo meri taraf se party hojay
LOL

ravenheartadoremevirgo

Go to top