Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz - AA Baney Ek -Daarji Ki Entry Cherry On Cake (Page 21)

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Just finished reading everyone's Fantastic Takes, and it seems like all of us share the same sentiments: (respectively)

AA so called "SR" scene:
Shocked ConfusedConfusedDead

Adi and Pinky:LOLEmbarrassedClap

and our
MAANEET scene: EmbarrassedHeartHeart
HeartSillyDay Dreaming
Dancing

Edited by eminent - 21 January 2011 at 5:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Hello Everyone!! Smile

Ok so I watch GHSP everyday with my family, (-mom,aunt & sisters- only the women!LOL) and AA "SR" scene came on..... boy was it AWKWARD!!! I had to forward their part!! If it was our Maaneet, then I would have tolerated the awkwardness, because let's face it, they are super hot and sizzling...But AA? I was kind of grossed out, and embarrassed.Confused Actually I think all of us were, so we ended up forwarding it!!! LOL
Anyhow, I would like to see SR scene between Maaneet, but I really hope it's shot in such an "aesthetic way" so we can all forgo the "awkwardness" and actually enjoy watching them! Wink
Honestly, Gurti as actors don't even have to work hard, all they do is get close and OUR eyes start dilating, while our mouths widen with a smile...LOL

Seher tum aagaiee apna seher le kur Hug...Main tumhare seher mein kho gaiee...

Anyways i watch Geet all alone on Star TV so no embarrasement, bindas enjoys.....But i can understand it's feel awkward to watch with the family....

MaanEet scene always have treat to watch...Maan toh aankho se hi SR mana raha hai, aur manata rehta hai....I am agree with you GurTi don't need to do much, they are experiencedWink....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Hi and bye Idiots LOL

before i leave for the day LOL (yeh its 6 am here Embarrassed ROFLROFL ) here is a little gift Tongue

Imagine the editors or CVs or actors or whoever u think ws responsible for tht one disastrous scene (in an otherwise excellent episode LOL)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentSilentsoulmysterygurl1427adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

oh Sehar

i feel for you!!

LOL Thanks Vrush! I guess if they show something of that sort on Maaneet-(which I won't mind at all!!!)  I'm going to have to watch on my laptop all by myself!! heeheeheehee .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Hello Idiots.Hug Moi is Marsh from the other side of town.  Was taking a stroll in MF and lookie here I ended up in the Idz land. ROFL  Just posting moi's take for the idiots to read. Now now, I'm not threatening anyone to read. If I was, I would tell you that if you don't read, I'll show you something worse than AA CON. But I'm not threatening. Big smileSo yeah LOLROFLROFL

**********************************************************************************************************

Let me start by saying that the episode as a whole was not horrible. There were good parts, some ok parts and one gigantic flop. But of course like in any case, it is the blunders that take the limelight. The episode was good but it is overshadowed by that one ill-timed scene.

The first scene was magical. It was an epitome of Maan and Geet's relationship. It was funny, romantic, and sensual. Geet was her innocent self, with Maan in his best seductive avatar. Geet is focused on getting ready for the rituals and is initially oblivious to her hubby- to-be's not so saintly intentions.  This man sure knows the art of foreplay via wordplay. Asking her to change clothes in front of him, saying that he would not object, tsk tsk tsk!  But trust Gee to resist Maan's seductive ways. It is this tug of war that makes their relationship a treat to watch. Coming back to the episode, Maan tries to trap Geet, but it is him whom gets trapped. He is completely under her spell when she uses her mouth to untie the rope. She knows that she got him right where she wanted, distracted, so that she can free her other hand. Isn't it refreshing to see such a clever heroine? Post marriage, it would be interesting to see a role reversal with Geet being the aggressor in intimate moments. We live in the 21st century; it's not too much to ask.

Pinky and Adi scene was very endearing. Finally, we got to see a glimpse of the much desired Adinky. The rest of the office staff is also always welcome on screen. Now on to the rituals, Maan's love for Geet is evident in his eyes as his looks at his bride. The look Maan and Geet shared while sitting on the mandap was a reflection of their relationship. While, Geet was very much a blushing bride and Maan her groom, there is a comfort level between them that only comes from knowing the other more than one's self. They don't back out of an opportunity to tease one another. It's such a refreshing aspect of their relationship. When time comes for the Kanyadaan, Darji, returns to the picture. Although Geet is troubled by his presence Maan remains calm. His calmness suggests that he was somehow behind Darji's sudden appearance at the wedding. If he did such a thing, that is very considerate of him.

Now on to discuss the much talk about Arjun and Annie. While it is true that the viewers are not too fond of their romance, we had come to accept it at least to some extent as a fact of GHSP. The audience is smart and we understand the need of secondary characters to support the leads. However, the CVs should not take this for granted and try to force feed the audience Arjun/Annie scenes. What made today's episode a hard pill to swallow is just that.  Interspersing the much awaited Maan and Geet marriage scenes with Arjun and Annie marriage and consummation scenes was not a smart move. It not only irked the audience to a great deal, but also was quite insulting and disappointing coming from the CVs. This is not the way to treat the loyal audience that has stuck by you for past 8-9 months.

Arjun/Annie marriage and consummation at a first glance looks like history repeating itself; Arjun is another Dev and Annie is another Geet. However the truth is Arjun is not Dev, because unlike Dev he actually has principles. Just a week ago Arjun told NT that he would not use an innocent girl as a pawn in his revenge plot against Maan. However, here he is today, marrying Annie to use her against her brother. While I do not condone his actions by any means, I see this as a temporary lapse in judgment; a lapse of judgment with dire consequences. He will repent his actions once he learns the truth about NT or maybe even sooner. No matter when it happens, Arjun's conscience will make him regret his actions. As for Annie, she is not Geet; she was not forced into a marriage that she didn't want. Instead she married someone whom she loves and who she believes loves her in return. However, the fact that she chose to marry and consummate her marriage during her brother's wedding rubs the audience the wrong way.

Finally, I just wanted to add that we might not agree with every single storyline the CVs throw at us, but we need to trust that CVs know what they are doing. It may seem like a daunting task to trust the CVs at times such as today. But at the end of the day, it's their show and they call the shots. That being said, the viewers' opinion matters a great deal, it certainly does when it comes to the longevity of the show. Let's hope CVs make better decisions in the future. It is their job that is on the line.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent-RushTrip-Silentsoulmysterygurl1427adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

Hi and bye Idiots LOL

before i leave for the day LOL (yeh its 6 am here Embarrassed ROFLROFL ) here is a little gift Tongue

Imagine the editors or CVs or actors or whoever u think ws responsible for tht one disastrous scene (in an otherwise excellent episode LOL)

I don't blame anyone except the actress...Rest did good job.....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent-RushTrip-Arwen.

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
hmmm

i have something to say

Song for AA - today's epi

Gustakhiyan Hain, Betabiyan Hain, Chaayi Hain Madhoshiyan
Hosh Uda Do, Sab Kuchh Bhula Do, Todo Yeh Khamoshiyan
Yeh Dhadkan Ki Raftaar Hai, Yeh Saason Ka Angaar Hai
Yeh Ishq Sulagne Do Zara, Yeh Chaahat Ka Iqraar Hai
Jaane Jaan Oh Jaane Jaan...

Song for Adi and PInky

Sarkar Huva Pyar, Khata Ham Se Huyi Hai,

Ab Dil Mein Tumhi Tumho, Yeh Jaan Bhi Teri Hai,

Ab Cheer Ke Is Dil Ko, Kehedo Tho Dikhadun Mein,

Gustakhi Maaf, Gustakhi Maaf..

Song for Maaneet

Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan
Maaf Hon
O Aankhon Ki Gustakhiyaan
Maaf Hon
Ek Tuk Tumhein Dekhti Hain
Jo Baat Kehna Chaahe Zubaan Tumse Vo Ye Kehti Hain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentInfinitedreams

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Marsh ROFLROFLROFL

u r too biased Angry we get ur threats and they get ur pyaar?? not done HAAN ROFLROFLROFL

@Muniza ... so imagine those pins in the actor now Evil Smile

ROFLROFLROFL
final bye guys Hug

Edited by Arwen... - 21 January 2011 at 6:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-MarshPInfinitedreams

Go to top