Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

Hi mags....nice to see u back....
 @bold....i completely forgot that...now yes...it seems maan has summoned darjee for kanyadaan...but now after seeing geet's reaction i am sure he is repenting....darjee doesnt deserve to do kanyadaan after wat he has done with geet back in HP days...

wat i think is that (i mentioned in my take) maan actually called geet's parents....but darjee arrived instead...so...i think darjee's entry is unexpected for maan too....

Hey Aditi!
So I don't think it's unexpected for him, because if it was then, he wouldn't just be sitting and doing nothing...

Regarding Your post about Daarji- It's true he doesn't deserve it, but maybe he is repenting and this is how he will rectify his wrong doings..?
 Here's what I posted earlier:

At first I wasn't in favor of Daarji coming, I thought of all people Daarji? But then I thought, Geet always respected and looked up to him, as he was the eldest of the family. & It always seemed like she wanted Him to understand her, whether no one else did or not. She always looked and anticipated for his approval, love and his blessings. & Now that she has his blessings , I'm sure she will feel relieved and happy nonetheless. So I'm glad it was Daarji!

And this what Muni replied:

"Regarding Daarji, he is the eldest of the family, if he came in the wedding means alot to Geet, cause till he wouldn't comes to forgive her, none family member would forgives her, so if he comes that's mean whole family comes to bless her, and i am sure her day became more special now, happy for her😊...."

Just thought I'd give you a difference of opinion..😊

Edited by eminent - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: muniza75

Daikha Shiv kaise nikli Manisha, dhokebaz, ghaddar....Phat mandap aur nikli Manisha...Yeh sila diya tu ne Maan ki izzat ka...Oyeeeeeeeeeeee ki tarah izzat ka phaloda bana daala....Tu khush nahin reh paayegi Manisha, paap lageyga tujhe πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­....Mere Maan ki aah lageygi, daikh leyna, haina tinku haina haina haina?

Muniza

hai tinky di.....ha.....manisha tumnay paap kiya hai....aur uski saza tumhay upar wala dega.....tum dekh lena......dekh lena

CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

yeh jo upar wale haina.....woh kisi paap wale ko nahin chod te......tumhay bhi nahin chodenge....nahin CHODENGECryCryCry
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MarshP

Hello Idiots.πŸ€— Moi is Marsh from the other side of town.  Was taking a stroll in MF and lookie here I ended up in the Idz land. 🀣  Just posting moi's take for the idiots to read. Now now, I'm not threatening anyone to read. If I was, I would tell you that if you don't read, I'll show you something worse than AA CON. But I'm not threatening. πŸ˜ƒSo yeah πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

**********************************************************************************************************

Let me start by saying that the episode as a whole was not horrible. There were good parts, some ok parts and one gigantic flop. But of course like in any case, it is the blunders that take the limelight. The episode was good but it is overshadowed by that one ill-timed scene.

The first scene was magical. It was an epitome of Maan and Geet's relationship. It was funny, romantic, and sensual. Geet was her innocent self, with Maan in his best seductive avatar. Geet is focused on getting ready for the rituals and is initially oblivious to her hubby- to-be's not so saintly intentions.  This man sure knows the art of foreplay via wordplay. Asking her to change clothes in front of him, saying that he would not object, tsk tsk tsk!  But trust Gee to resist Maan's seductive ways. It is this tug of war that makes their relationship a treat to watch. Coming back to the episode, Maan tries to trap Geet, but it is him whom gets trapped. He is completely under her spell when she uses her mouth to untie the rope. She knows that she got him right where she wanted, distracted, so that she can free her other hand. Isn't it refreshing to see such a clever heroine? Post marriage, it would be interesting to see a role reversal with Geet being the aggressor in intimate moments. We live in the 21st century; it's not too much to ask.

Pinky and Adi scene was very endearing. Finally, we got to see a glimpse of the much desired Adinky. The rest of the office staff is also always welcome on screen. Now on to the rituals, Maan's love for Geet is evident in his eyes as his looks at his bride. The look Maan and Geet shared while sitting on the mandap was a reflection of their relationship. While, Geet was very much a blushing bride and Maan her groom, there is a comfort level between them that only comes from knowing the other more than one's self. They don't back out of an opportunity to tease one another. It's such a refreshing aspect of their relationship. When time comes for the Kanyadaan, Darji, returns to the picture. Although Geet is troubled by his presence Maan remains calm. His calmness suggests that he was somehow behind Darji's sudden appearance at the wedding. If he did such a thing, that is very considerate of him.

Now on to discuss the much talk about Arjun and Annie. While it is true that the viewers are not too fond of their romance, we had come to accept it at least to some extent as a fact of GHSP. The audience is smart and we understand the need of secondary characters to support the leads. However, the CVs should not take this for granted and try to force feed the audience Arjun/Annie scenes. What made today's episode a hard pill to swallow is just that.  Interspersing the much awaited Maan and Geet marriage scenes with Arjun and Annie marriage and consummation scenes was not a smart move. It not only irked the audience to a great deal, but also was quite insulting and disappointing coming from the CVs. This is not the way to treat the loyal audience that has stuck by you for past 8-9 months.

Arjun/Annie marriage and consummation at a first glance looks like history repeating itself; Arjun is another Dev and Annie is another Geet. However the truth is Arjun is not Dev, because unlike Dev he actually has principles. Just a week ago Arjun told NT that he would not use an innocent girl as a pawn in his revenge plot against Maan. However, here he is today, marrying Annie to use her against her brother. While I do not condone his actions by any means, I see this as a temporary lapse in judgment; a lapse of judgment with dire consequences. He will repent his actions once he learns the truth about NT or maybe even sooner. No matter when it happens, Arjun's conscience will make him regret his actions. As for Annie, she is not Geet; she was not forced into a marriage that she didn't want. Instead she married someone whom she loves and who she believes loves her in return. However, the fact that she chose to marry and consummate her marriage during her brother's wedding rubs the audience the wrong way.

Finally, I just wanted to add that we might not agree with every single storyline the CVs throw at us, but we need to trust that CVs know what they are doing. It may seem like a daunting task to trust the CVs at times such as today. But at the end of the day, it's their show and they call the shots. That being said, the viewers' opinion matters a great deal, it certainly does when it comes to the longevity of the show. Let's hope CVs make better decisions in the future. It is their job that is on the line.

Well written Marsha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....I am agree with your each and every word....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

hai tinky di.....ha.....manisha tumnay paap kiya hai....aur uski saza tumhay upar wala dega.....tum dekh lena......dekh lena

😭

yeh jo upar wale haina.....woh kisi paap wale ko nahin chod te......tumhay bhi nahin chodenge....nahin CHODENGE😭😭😭

Awww Tinku don't be sad, i can't see you sad......Chor de Manisha ka peecha chal MaanEet ki baat kurte hain.....

Muniza
Originally posted by: trendzy

Whats wrong with annie yaar maan ki behen hokar itni besharam?

Maan n Geet have been together for so long fir bhi unhone kabhi apni simaye nahi par ki n this anvesha who knows arjun only for past few days how could she be so cheap?

I know what u mean yaar....and then even after doin such a cheap thing....she still is askin manisha where arjun is....how about go and sit with ur brother and do what a sister is supposed to do.......

i am really pissed off at Ani.....really am....she is soooo stupid.....who does that at their bro's wedding?? Shouldn't u be stayin with ur family at this time??

what makes me sick is that even after doin the "cheapie" manisha asks Ani where she was....and ani makes an excuse sayin she was doin some work with the caterers......what a lie....u do such a low thing....and then act like u were doin work????😑😑😑😑😑

Awww Tinku don't be sad, i can't see you sad......Chor de Manisha ka peecha chal MaanEet ki baat kurte hain.....

Muniza

Ok Tinky di whatever u say....manisha ko chodiya

maaneet😍
Aray yeh emi kaha chali gaye?? yehi to thi??
Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Emi.....shtop eatin all of the cake...thori rehene do agle din keliyeh!!!! lolzzzz
eminent thumbnail

Daikha Shiv kaise nikli Manisha, dhokebaz, ghaddar....Phat mandap aur nikli Manisha...Yeh sila diya tu ne Maan ki izzat ka...Oyeeeeeeeeeeee ki tarah izzat ka phaloda bana daala....Tu khush nahin reh paayegi Manisha, paap lageyga tujhe πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­....Mere Maan ki aah lageygi, daikh leyna, haina tinku haina haina haina?

Muniza

Ohoo..ab ismein Maanisha ki kya ghalti? Maan tho Geet ka hain!!! Haina?!! Tho bechari Maanisha ko bhi ab agey barna chahiye!! πŸ˜†
eminent thumbnail
OMG storm agaya !!!!πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by: eminent

OMG storm agaya !!!!πŸ˜† 

Storm kaha?? Which storm u talking about shister??πŸ˜†