Marsh 🀣🀣🀣

u r too biased 😑 we get ur threats and they get ur pyaar?? not done HAAN 🀣🀣🀣

@Muniza ... so imagine those pins in the actor now 😈

🀣🀣🀣
final bye guys πŸ€—
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by muniza75

Seher tum aagaiee apna seher le kur πŸ€—...Main tumhare seher mein kho gaiee...

Anyways i watch Geet all alone on Star TV so no embarrasement, bindas enjoys.....But i can understand it's feel awkward to watch with the family....

MaanEet scene always have treat to watch...Maan toh aankho se hi SR mana raha hai, aur manata rehta hai....I am agree with you GurTi don't need to do much, they are experiencedπŸ˜‰....

Muniza

Meri Mona darling!!! πŸ€— πŸ˜† 
Where's Rrraberrt ?πŸ˜†

Watching Geet is like a family affair! We all love and adore the show! Especially my mom!! lol..
Anyway I'm laughing at your statement of Maan and his aankho wala SR!!🀣 So funny!!!
But yes, Remember the Roop Tera sequence? He only kissed her hand...just kissed her hand that's it and everyone including ME were going GA-GA over that!! πŸ˜†

I think we should prepare for a definite fire...Keep y'all's fire extinguisher nearby...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Arwen...

Marsh 🀣🀣🀣

This is her first day on our thread, so what you expect?πŸ˜‰...Daikhte hain aagey aagey hota hai kya?😳....

@Muniza ... so imagine those pins in the actor now 😈

Poor actor πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.....

🀣🀣🀣
final bye guys πŸ€—
Originally posted by Arwen...

Marsh 🀣🀣🀣

You want me to threaten them the first day? I'm not that mean πŸ˜ƒ  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Emi shister.....emi emi emi emi emi emi emi emi emi emi emi
u r here.......i am comin i am comingπŸ˜†
Welcome Marsh and Arwen!!

aap aaye kabhi hum aapko aur

kabhi hum apne ghar ko dekhte hain!!

Today's maaneet scene....was just tooooooooooooooooo hottttttttttttttt too handle...i just watched it again

OYEEE Shivi bahar nikal!!!! I know you're here!! Trying to be sneaky sneaky ??!!!πŸ˜†
Hey Arwen and Marsha nice to see u here :)
Originally posted by eminent

Meri Mona darling!!! πŸ€— πŸ˜† 
Where's Rrraberrt ?πŸ˜†

Watching Geet is like a family affair! We all love and adore the show! Especially my mom!! lol..
Anyway I'm laughing at your statement of Maan and his aankho wala SR!!🀣 So funny!!!
But yes, Remember the Roop Tera sequence? He only kissed her hand...just kissed her hand that's it and everyone including ME were going GA-GA over that!! πŸ˜†

I think we should prepare for a definite fire...Keep y'all's fire extinguisher nearby...πŸ˜†

Thank you thank you thank you, meri Seher....

Arey sach hi toh hai, did u every dubofy in his eyes, sharam se paani paani na ho jao toh mera naam badal dijiyo.....

Arey unka touch is enough to melt us..SR toh jaan hi ley leygi...CV's knows we will gonna faint, so zor ka jhatka hulke hulke de rahey hain...

Ya ya i am ready, already have fire extinguisher next to me....

Muniza