Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

plz tell me wat was geet telling to maan wen she saw darjee...i cannot hear her properly even after watching the video many times...i just heard "rokiye na inhe"....but before that she said 2 lines which i cudnt understand...

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mags we missed you and nice take!
Originally posted by: rickks

Hi Nadz....so whats the TOD???

We're just discussing what we think will happen on Maaneet's SR....

i personally think that nothing will happen πŸ˜†

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Nada.. First a bold Maan then a bold Geet!

I hope they understand we are a Much Bolder Audience and hence the Boldness in the scene is Dhasoon
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

i know many of us r not keeping high expectations on SR...but i am on the contrary looking forward to it....if not cosummation then intimate scenes i am surely expecting....

i know u guys r going the rite way...with no expectations watever they will show may satisfy u...and i may be left disappointed...

but still i cant help myself...

LOL... it's understandable Aditi, i used to be like that... see we've come to love Maaneet so much, at times we can't help but have expectations πŸ˜†

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

We're just discussing what we think will happen on Maaneet's SR....

i personally think that nothing will happen πŸ˜†

Toh de taali....I feel the Same πŸ˜‰
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneetian

hi guys...how r u all..

sorry was  missing from the scene these days coz where i stay in mumbai these days had no internet connectivity...just got it started today..just waiting to be back home on 26th...
Just came here to say hi to each and everyone here...
just watched the episode
Loved electrifying maanet in the begining....Maan ki bolti band...wow...Geet ka ek act ne maan ki mujhe begining waale expression ki yaad dila di...when he would just stare at her all amazed...loved that scene
also loved maan n geet whispering in between the wedding ceremonies...the ey contact...the reading of expressions was as always superb...
MSK needs to gain weight..but his expressions in the begining were.....☺️

Just did not enjoy the AA sequence..of course it is a part n parcel of the story now..par they could have shown that at a different time..maaneet wedding is to precious for any maaneetian..so that could have been the focus....

Reg aa track..i always looked upon arjun as a sly fox...who would play with MSK 's emotions with lot of sophistication....but seeing what he did was a bit low for me...how different is he from Dev..who used a girl for fulfilling his quest for money...n here Arjun may be doing the same to fulfil his quest for revenge...let us see where they take us with this track...

Darji's entyr could be msk's doing...hopefully coz yesterday msk was stopped by geet when he was supposed tos say something when she was remenbering her family..

I m these days completely lost as to the happeings in GHSP...coz of my medical checkups...so have not watched any sbs, sbb..buts just saw some new pics at Geet FB just now///

chalo guys...bye for now
inshallah will meet again...
mags

Hi mags....nice to see u back....
 @bold....i completely forgot that...now yes...it seems maan has summoned darjee for kanyadaan...but now after seeing geet's reaction i am sure he is repenting....darjee doesnt deserve to do kanyadaan after wat he has done with geet back in HP days...

wat i think is that (i mentioned in my take) maan actually called geet's parents....but darjee arrived instead...so...i think darjee's entry is unexpected for maan too....

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Nada.. First a bold Maan then a bold Geet!

Me likes the sound of that....

i wouldn't mind seeing Maan starting it off...

and then Geet can continue πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

plz tell me wat was geet telling to maan wen she saw darjee...i cannot hear her properly even after watching the video many times...i just heard "rokiye na inhe"....but before that she said 2 lines which i cudnt understand...

She was telling Maan to stop Darji because she was afraid that Darji would stop the wedding and take her away... i think πŸ˜†

adoremevirgo thumbnail
thanx nadz...
Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago