3Idz - AA Baney Ek -Daarji Ki Entry Cherry On Cake - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

ah yes the the older tracks were spectacular, and the older Maaneet scenes also had a certain magic to it, which the recent ones seem to lack....

but i have to say i have been enjoying all the wedding scenes so far!!!!! As for Maaneet SR.... well lets see what they have lined up for us πŸ˜†

MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII comes to mind 🀣

Humme MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hi sirf milne waala hai!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Oh you've got to be freaking KIDDING ME.

Will update analysis later. After I go and wash my poor eyes out with SOAP AND WATER.

Z

Z....save some soap and water for me too!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Mommy stop living over the old scenes...they have come and gone.......the magic is still there...i don't know why no one sees it.....😭

Shivu...you know how i feel....i want more and more...and instead i get less and less!!
ok ppl me take siesta.. very tired..

my arm hurts...
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

ok ppl me take siesta.. very tired..

my arm hurts...

No SIESTAS allowed for IDIOTS!!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by --Nargis--

No SIESTAS allowed for IDIOTS!!πŸ˜•
yea none chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooooooo

talk talk talkπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

Hey all .... πŸ€—

Hope you  don't mind if i join in 😳

Maaneet scene today was sensuous and very suggestive, the last time i saw pure sexual tension on Maan's face was during the hum tum sequence... and we saw it again today!

Maan has always been hypnotised by Geet's lips... but today.....  ☺️

Loved Adi-Pinky flirting scene.... it's about time!!!!!!!

as for the AA SR scene ....
all i want to say is....

i just hope Annie being the modern gal that she is, demanded Arjun to use protection !!!!!!

But me highly doubts it

i have to comment on this ...I loved ur take
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Mommy stop living over the old scenes...they have come and gone.......the magic is still there...i don't know why no one sees it.....😭

i don't know... back then Maaneet had this underlying tension, which used to excite me πŸ˜³πŸ˜† but in the recent scenes that has been missing, that magic has only just returned during the wedding scenes.... but not sure if it will remain so...
Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 13 years ago
i forgot to mention about Adi-pinky scene in my take...i truly enjoyed it...
i am hoping now a love track between them....
btw...pinky's smile is very sweet....this is the second time she is giving this smile to Adi....
i am sure it wont be long before Adi melts and a very cute romance will bloom...

another thing...wen has pinky started calling Adi by his name...doesnt she call him Adi sir....i hope Adi realises it soon...

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Humme MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hi sirf milne waala hai!!πŸ˜†

i predict that we may see a kiss on the forehead, Maaneet may hold hands for a bit, then they will lie on the bed, the lights will go out, add in the MAHIIIIIII and wallah...Maaneet SR complete 🀣

alternatively Maan may just put Geet to bed like the fatherly fugure that he is, and tells her to sleep becuase she has had a stressful day πŸ˜†