Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Preetoooooooooooooo my champa kaliπŸ€—...

How are you?
Where is your take?

Muniza
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Ki gal cheda hun taa jaan da time Aagaye
Mere  Raj de phone da time Aagaya
Kal vi millan na millan pata nahin

Chalo hun chaldi hai
byeeee all gdnite you ppl are Very Veryyy hmmmm Jab jati ho tab sab aa dhamkte hai pehle bas pukarti rehti hoon main😭

Gdnite , miss me😊

Good night babes....and do enjoy with Raj!!πŸ˜‰

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Wah wah wah meri niece jaani, tu kitni samajhdar hai, tera kya kehna.....Humne specifically toh nahin kaha tha kis ki SR, haina haina haina?

Bada hi mushkil sawal hai, iska jawab toh japan ki police ke paas bhi nahin, toh main kya bolo lolz....Anyways NT contigious hai uska assar uski hur related cheez main hota hai....

Muniza

main meri CMM ki beti hoon, Vrush ki naathi....aapki niece aur Rev Di ki choti angl sis....samajhdaari tho mere khoon mei hainaπŸ˜‰

but seriously yaar.....wat r dey tryin to prove?dat da only way to take badla n get ur wrk done is to get marrid secretly n den get da gurl pregnt n den leave her??AngryAngryewww🀒Ouch....lyk Viju says.....ladkiyon ki koi izzath nahi hai kya?😲AngryOuch agar Annie pregnt ho gayi naa tho...tho..phir Dev aur Arjun mei koi diffnc nahi hoga........i am seriouly hopin dat da CVs dnt let us dwn.....Confused
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Howz the title bolo bolo bolo?

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Updated My Take ON PAGE 1

I don't know what to say after watching this episode
Geet says " Aapko bhi na har waqt koi nayi shararat soojthi hai"
Yes Shararat sirf soojthi hai, uske aage kuch nahi hotha, at the time of executing whats on his mind, his body fails to give in.....
I am really disappointed/Sad today, and after today i have stopped wanting a really awesome Maaneet Moment, fresh and romantic.Yes forget the Passionate Seq Romantic seq bhi nahi milthe

Ani-Arjun track...Maine bola that ki yehi hoga,I had told that the way Arjun promised NT at the Hosp clealy showed that he is gonna break all his principles not BEND them..... Pregnant hoga ke nahi hoga is a later part, after consummating its not necessary that ki the person becomes pregnant but according to what was shown today, looks like they have already consummated the relationship πŸ˜• 😲

The scenes- be the Kisses, especially the SRK kiss 😭, or removing the strand of hair by deliberately brushing the lips, ya kissing the feet, everything top class, execution Brilliant...But alas ANI-ARJUN does nothing to me....These Scene on MAANEET would have set the screen on fire, would have leaves us hyperventilating....but Dil ke armaan asoon mein beh gaye😭

I remember a post opened by humari Thread ki EC....Revs(Revs i miss u , kahan ho tum😭 ) where we could post scenes and sequences to be pictured on MAANEET and kissing the feet was one of them....they used the scene but not on our jodi-MAANEET

I had mentioned in most of my posts ki i wanna see Maan do a SRK Style Kiss, it would have burned us, but nahi that too did not come....and i have lost hope of seeing something like thi on MAANEET anymore

I have mentioned quite a few times that i felt the wedding Costumes could have been better....and i also said Geet looked dull, i know having no proper rest is a Big reason, but if the costume dept could give her a better earring and the Nose Ring her face would have been looking more stunning than plain, when she comes and sits in the mandap it hardly looks like she is wearing earrings.....

Symbolism's time....
The scene where Maan and Geet are Tied to each other
Geet tries to go away to get ready but she is pulled back and she realizes that she is tied to him- Symbolizes She will never be able to go away from him, she is not just bonded to him by this rope, but bonded for LIFE. Even if she wishes she cant 😊
Then when she tries to untie the rope, Maan stops her... Symbolizes that he will never leave her to part away from him

The challenge Part
Maan holds Geet's Hand and asks her to remove it on her own.....She Smartly use her teeth to untie the rope....this scene to me Symbolized that Maan will only instigate her, Support her and watch as a silent spectator (He had STILL held her by one hand AND NOT LET GO) and Geet will use her trained acumen to tackle the situation....Maan will be be stunned and feel proud about Geet ,when she emerges winner (She succeeds in untying the Rope na??)

If there is something more will be added....

Love Viji
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

main meri CMM ki beti hoon, Vrush ki naathi....aapki niece aur Rev Di ki choti angl sis....samajhdaari tho mere khoon mei hainaπŸ˜‰

but seriously yaar.....wat r dey tryin to prove?dat da only way to take badla n get ur wrk done is to get marrid secretly n den get da gurl pregnt n den leave her??😑😑ewww🀒....lyk Viju says.....ladkiyon ki koi izzath nahi hai kya?😲😑 agar Annie pregnt ho gayi naa tho...tho..phir Dev aur Arjun mei koi diffnc nahi hoga........i am seriouly hopin dat da CVs dnt let us dwn.....πŸ˜•

Hai hai hai kya karey humarey khoon ka, badal talented hai, paani nahin ke beh jaaye, haina haina haina?

I am agree what Viji said that ladki ki koi izzat nahin hai kya? Pur i think ek ladki ko bhi apni izzat karani chahiye...Anyways yahan Arjun married with Annie so obviously they have ended up on SR...Acha hai na apne muh ki khudh khayega..Uske paap hi uske saamne aaienge...Ek ladki ne mann se usse apnaya, aur uss ne khadar na ki toh uski zindagi jahanum...Yeh aadmi paide hi jootey khane hotey hain....

Muniza
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Yes Shararat sirf soojthi hai, uske aage kuch nahi hotha, at the time of executing whats on his mind, his body fails to give in.....
I am really disappointed/Sad today, and after today i have stopped wanting a really awesome Maaneet Moment, fresh and romantic.Yes forget the Passionate Seq Romantic seq bhi nahi milthe

Ani-Arjun track...Maine bola that ki yehi hoga,I had told that the way Arjun promised NT at the Hosp clealy showed that he is gonna break all his principles not BEND them..... Pregnant hoga ke nahi hoga is a later part, after consummating its not necessary that ki the person becomes pregnant but according to what was shown today, looks like they have already consummated the relationship πŸ˜• 😲

The scenes- be the Kisses, especially the SRK kiss 😭, or removing the strand of hair by deliberately brushing the lips, ya kissing the feet, everything top class, execution Brilliant...But alas ANI-ARJUN does nothing to me....These Scene on MAANEET would have set the screen on fire, would have leaves us hyperventilating....but Dil ke armaan asoon mein beh gaye😭

I remember a post opened by humari Thread ki EC....Revs(Revs i miss u , kahan ho tum😭 ) where we could post scenes and sequences to be pictured on MAANEET and kissing the feet was one of them....they used the scene but not on our jodi-MAANEET

I had mentioned in most of my posts ki i wanna see Maan do a SRK Style Kiss, it would have burned us, but nahi that too did not come....and i have lost hope of seeing something like thi on MAANEET anymore

I have mentioned quite a few times that i felt the wedding Costumes could have been better....and i also said Geet looked dull, i know having no proper rest is a Big reason, but if the costume dept could give her a better earring and the Nose Ring her face would have been looking more stunning than plain, when she comes and sits in the mandap it hardly looks like she is wearing earrings.....

Symbolism's time....
Geet tries to go away to get ready but she is pulled back and she realizes that she is tied to him- Symbolizes She will never be able to go away from him, she is not just bonded to him by this rope, but bonded for LIFE. Even if she wishes she cant 😊
Then when she tries to untie the rope, Maan stops her... Symbolizes that he will never leave her to part away from him

The challenge Part
Maan holds Geet's Hand and asks her to remove it on her own.....She Smartly use her teeth to untie the rope....this scene to me Symbolized that Maan will only instigate her, Support her and watch as a silent spectator (He had STILL held her by one hand AND NOT LET GO) and Geet will use her trained acumen to tackle the situation....Maan will be be stunned and feel proud about Geet ,when she emerges winner (She succeeds in untying the Rope na??)

Love Viji

Brilliant take Viju....just one more comment...my spin on the symbolism above.  

The rope that tied their hand was symbolic of their RISHTA.....their PHERES...that will tie them together...and forever.  Jaise yeh ROPE ne unke haat baandhe hain...who atoot dhaaga ne unke DIL ko bandh ke rakhega!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Howz the title bolo bolo bolo?

Muniza

BRILLIANT!!!πŸ‘
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I cant write anything today..... the whole beautiful Maaneet scene of the tied hands got spoilt with the whole Arjun-Annie yucky parineeta style wedding n badnami..... 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Ok am going off....am absolutely angry ....n dont wanna spoil everyone else's mood...

I had sent so many msgs to Nissar that he shud show a shoulder kiss for maneet n he showed that on arjun-annie...... 😑😑😑😑😑
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Symbolism's time....

The challenge Part

Love Viji

Lovely lovely lovely take Viji my T & K sisπŸ€—...Jaisa episode tha tera take usse better tha.....Agree with your each and every word...Loved it how you have said sirf shararti hota hai aur kuch nahin kurta hai..bilkul sahi....I hope he will not dissapoint us after wedding...Kha jaane ka samjhe MSK lolz....

Anyways i am agree with you the scene of AA was edited and executed very well, but it was on AA that's why it was πŸ€’....I hope they will bring something good on MaanEet, they better be warna mera danda bahar aajayega....

I loved your symbolism.....Good good.....

Muniza