Originally posted by: rickks

Hello Guys...Ki haal hai๐Ÿ˜Š

Badiyaaaaaa Hai๐Ÿ˜Š
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Interuption ke liye Sorry
but yes SBB main they showed Maan laya hai Darji ko and Maneet ko ashirwaad bhi diya unhone
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Hope atleast phere kal hojaye๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh really...meine SBB or SBS nahi dekha!!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: savi-tan

@shivu :  Didn't like Darji's entrance.  He threw her out when she needed his support the most.   Would have preferred Geet's parents instead - I guess the CV were not able to get hold of them. 

yea i know....but it would have been impossible for maan to get a hold of her parents...as they were to much of a coward to even help their daughter...i feel that there is no difference between Darji and her parents....sorry to say.....real parents would have left that house with her....that day itself....and yet they chose to stay there with the man who tried to murder their daughter over something that was no fault of hers...

so do u think they would even dare to come to the wedding?? our maan is a lion.....he went straight to the snakes face....and probably told him about geet....and he may told the 

trust me...geet will be very happy after she knows what he is there for....and abhi to trailer hai....they only showed Darji....what if her whole family shows up then???๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Badiyaaaaaa Hai๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi VIJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Oh really...meine SBB or SBS nahi dekha!!

Oh yes Nag Darji is also going to praise Maan ki how he patao him to come that GC told in interview๐Ÿ˜Š
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee girls me comin to the wedding do not worry wait wait....me coming wait for me wait for me!!!

Edited....

Ok W*H was that??? Seriously they couldn't think of anything else in the show?? Good job Ved.....acha job of creativity....saathiya mein bhi yeh aur Geet mein....good job good job......beautiful creativity.....๐Ÿ˜ก

They really ruined a strong character like Arjun's who was a man of principles......they couldn't think of anything else of how Arjun can ruin Ani??? Anything else that was creative?? AAA were the only turn off of today's episode......and what now....Arjun will go missing??? I hope Ani doesn't get pregnant cause if she does.......i will kick the person who came up with this tracks ass....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Ok so now to my Maaneet.....i have seen many weddings....many.....be it weddings from shows back in 2000 and now....and i have to admit....that this has been the most grandest and best wedding i have seen....extremel unique......the new weddings i have seen were grand.....but they were usually stretched sooooo much.....that they became extremely boring.....YRKKJ....oh my gosh do not even talk about stretchin in that show......everything meanig everthing was stretched for 2 weeks......with stupid annoying ass twists....... twists that were really stupid....where as in our wedding....there were twists but i found them to be very juicy and interesting๐Ÿ˜ณ.....not something like "Oh my god......how will i wear my weddng dress now.....how will i get out of this dress....my hairstyle will get messed up" kind of twists...or the band people do not show....๐Ÿ˜• twist
i would go in all detail...but do not feel like to!

Loved the moments between Maaneet today......again a very different scene of maaneet....very cute....and gurti did brillianto!!!! Wow loved maaneet....ahamzing!!!!!

I would give the episode a 8/10 because of the uncreativity of one track which gave me a bad taste in my mouth....a very nastyass taste.....the kind that cannot be described....i would have given it a 6.......but only cause of maaneet's creative scene they didn't lose soo many points...

but come on CV"s......W*H HAPPENED TO UR CREATIVITY?? U all came up with such unqiue scenes so far throughout the wedding...so why not anything new for AAA?? Why the same damn Geet track used on Ani??? U better have something good up ur sleeve for creating this storyline!!!!
U better show something that shows us a good social message after this track.....seriously!!!!

But but but......also because they showed such a cute scene of adi and pinky today so maybe they deserved an 8.5 out of 10 because personally i just loved them!!!!!! Why couldn't they just give more importance to an Adi and pinky track?? Both actors are very good....they can emote....and they are soooo flipping cute๐Ÿ˜ณ After Maaneet.....i LOVED LOVED LOVED the Pinky and Adi scene....IT IS ABOUT DAMN TIME THEY SHOWED SOMETHING WORTH WATCHIN because the next best couple after maaneet were definitely Adi and Pinky๐Ÿ˜ƒ

anywayz i still loved the episode...how can i not when my maaneet are gettin married and when they had such wonderful scenes today. and because of such a cute adi and pinky scene..i could care less of the other two.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So Darji eh??? Hmmmm perhaps more will show up tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So this was what Maan was tryin to tell geet yesterday while they were sittin and getting gifts๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

look di.....i used colors too๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haila Tinku tu ne toh aaj sixer maara...Bhaag bhaag kur update pehle kurdiya.....Wah wah wah bindas likha hai๐Ÿ‘.....MaanEet scene was tooooooooo good. Adi and Pinky haila mazza aagaya...Loved them after MaanEet......

AAA bola tha na they would ended up on bed only....I already said na Bhaiya bhabi ki hogi shaadi aur nannad ji manaiengi suhaag raat, toh hogaiee na bakri halal.....

Haila Darji zabardast, bola tha na Shivi family member will come....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Mommy- wow after sooo long a poem.....good good good๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
and it is good that u didn't watch SBS and SBB...or else they would have ruined the surprise for u๐Ÿ˜‰

@Viji- hiiiii๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

@Preeto- thank u for jumping in๐Ÿ˜†

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: savi-tan

NE - dumb, dumber or dumbest?  Rjun fast hand when it comes to the deed.  

I am trying to get over my disappointment for being made to watch AA SR๐Ÿคข rather than Maaneet pheras - which after going by the precap will not happen until Monday. Tomorrow it is going to be Geet rhona dhona day. So be prepared to watch Geet with a tissue box handy.๐Ÿ˜”

If Maan was told not to give any kind of stress to Geet, how is that he didn't say anything when Darji walked in and she was all agitated?? 

I am going to forget I watched Geet today.  Except for Maaneet moments, a complete waste of time.

Arey Maan hi toh laya hai Darji ko, humara hero......

Acha hova AA SR hogaiee, atleast kal se torture kum....And we will only see MaanEet shadi....

Muniza
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Sri...i am not comparing geet and ani...i am talkin about the outcome....Pregnancy......and no i didn't feel anything for Ani either....i didn't even watch their scenes....

the reason why i am talked about the track is because Ved is the same writer of Saathiya the number 1 show on Star plus right now....and this was the same story about the main sister in that show too...

Ani is a selfish little bleep bleep.....she was supposed to be with her dadi....and geet.....and bro....but instead she was doin other "things"
and that too in a cheap place like a storeroom....talkin about cheap....

she makes me cheap.....i remembe her first meetin with Geet....where she down right insulted geet and was comparing her modern "ness" with geet's purity......

and after that i feel even more sick to my stomach

Shivi, I agree with you fully. Let me share this poem with you. That summarizes my sentiments about this mess.

Mirror Mirror on the wall
Who is the fairest one of all?

Maaneet! Maaneet! No doubt at all
It is only Maaneet that enthrall ......................

AA had a great big fall
Making room for a big squall
Send them away once and for all...................

I will go as far to say that Maaneet are a perfect example of a couple whose relationship is based on truth, love and trust; on the other hand AA is a couple whose relationship is based on selfishness, falsehood, and abhorrent infatuation.

Edited by sksg - 13 years ago