Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idz - AA Baney Ek -Daarji Ki Entry Cherry On Cake - Page 2

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dharma versus Adharma

A stark contrast so well worth its viewing.  Dharma and adharma.  In M&G sequences we can visualize a marriage fulfilling every dharm spelt out in the wedding, totally following the order of the significances and rasams in full sanctity.  A pujari is the third person or the interceder in the marriage between God and man/woman and depicts that holy-matrimony rests on holy ground.  Slow and steady wins the race.  The idea behind a slow marriage, helps us to languish in the festivities and be a part of this family, supporting them and allowing M&G to truly celebrate this big event.  And all the fun and naughty happenings between M&G is just helping them to build their relationship on a stronger foundation. Maan's gaze, his warm apple-pie sweetness is like the magnanimous lion toying with his lamb, to purr and hiss.   I am loving every bit of it

On the contrary, A&A track is fast forward and so quick that their relationship is based on lust and treachery.  If there were any principles of deceit, A&A are enflaming that  fire of adharma.  Annie is like a black lamb led to the slaughterhouse.

Its about time 'the deed' begins to work its way into M&G's life.  Somehow the CV's have not understood the fraility of the thread between the actors and fans.  Its about time, the virgin moments are hounded to the backburner and a feel of the skin, a touch of his lips close to her lips, her soft touch on his bare chest, a breathless hug with their bodies so closely entwined, her bare back with the touch of his fingers revealing a desire to give into him etc. needs to be on top of the CV's list of priorities. CVs 'beware' the ire of disgruntled fans !!  We really want the pleasures of a SR !

Darjis return spells joy.  But hope he becomes the visionary in his little town Hoshiapur.  After all the long wait, we fans welcome you Darji to this grande event. Hope our dear CV's show your changed attitude to women.   I hope Darji learns in the next episodes, Geets greatness in keeping the baby alive and Maan's greatness in preserving this life in Geet. Hope by this D'ji's attitude to women would change ! Thanks to MSK, we all welcome our dear grandpa.  I would love to hear him paying tributes to 'Indian Women'.

Cheers.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: killerkinrul

Today Again my  and Kul wahiyat shayari ready

Aaj shivu Ka PT Usha bane ka deen hai
Mere khraab mood ka deen hai
Muni ke Sawal ka deen hai
Phere kal honge ye batane ka deen hai

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Preeto woh kya hota hai? I am confusedπŸ˜†
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Preeto woh kya hota hai? I am confusedπŸ˜†

Oye pehle bol Silly me
You are running na so PT Usha the female best indian racerπŸ˜ƒ

preetgurti thumbnail

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee girls me comin to the wedding do not worry wait wait....me coming wait for me wait for me!!!

Edited....

Ok W*H was that??? Seriously they couldn't think of anything else in the show?? Good job Ved.....acha job of creativity....saathiya mein bhi yeh aur Geet mein....good job good job......beautiful creativity.....😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

They really ruined a strong character like Arjun's who was a man of principles......they couldn't think of anything else of how Arjun can ruin Ani??? Anything else that was creative?? AAA were the only turn off of today's episode......and what now....Arjun will go missing??? I hope Ani doesn't get pregnant cause if she does.......i will kick the person who came up with this tracks ass....😑😑😑

Ok so now to my Maaneet.....i have seen many weddings....many.....be it weddings from shows back in 2000 and now....and i have to admit....that this has been the most grandest and best wedding i have seen....extreme unique......the new weddings i have seen were grand.....but they were usually stretched sooooo much.....that they became extremely boring.....YRKKJ....oh my gosh do not even talk about stretchin in that show......everything meanig everthing was stretched for 2 weeks......with stupid annoying ass twists.......
i would go in all detail...but do not feel like to!
Loved the moments between Maaneet today......again a very different scene of maaneet....very cute....and gurti did brillianto!!!! Wow loved maaneet....ahamzing!!!!!

I would give the episode a 8/10 because of the uncreativity of one track which gave me a bad taste in my mouth....a very nastyass taste.....the kind that cannot be described....i would have given it a 6.......but only cause of maaneet's creative scene they didn't lose soo many points...

but come one CV"s......W*H HAPPENED TO UR CREATIVITY?? U all came up with such unqiue scenes so far throughout the wedding...so why not anything new for AAA?? Why the same damn Geet track used on Ani??? U better have something good up ur sleeve for creating this storyline!!!!
U better show something that shows us a good social message after this track.....seriously!!!!

anywayz i still loved the episode...how can i not when my maaneet are gettin married and when they had such wonderful scenes today...i could careless of the other two.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So Darji eh??? Hmmmm perhaps more will show up tomorrowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So this was what Maan was tryin to tell geet yesterday while they were sittin and getting giftsπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Shivu brilliant ake everything you Said is true and Good I TOOOOOOOOO Love My Maneet today
awwwww CVs diffrent sochte hai but only For Maneet tell me did u ever see a scene like this in any show When wedding going on but they do it only for Maneet😊😊😳😳

But yaar i am very upset yaar you didn,t even mention once about
Adi Pinky Wow what cute jodi in making
dil khush karditaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

NE - dumb, dumber or dumbest?  Rjun fast hand when it comes to the deed.  

I am trying to get over my disappointment for being made to watch AA SR🀒 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 rather than Maaneet pheras - which after going by the precap will not happen until Monday. Tomorrow it is going to be Geet rhona dhona day. So be prepared to watch Geet with a tissue box handy.πŸ˜”

If Maan was told not to give any kind of stress to Geet, how is that he didn't say anything when Darji walked in and she was all agitated?? 

I am going to forget I watched Geet today.  Except for Maaneet moments, a complete waste of time.

Edited by savi-tan - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: savi-tan

I am trying to get over my disappointment for being made to watch AA SR🀒 rather than Maaneet pheras - which after going by the precap will not happen until Monday. Tomorrow it is going to be Geet rhona dhona day. So be prepared to watch Geet with a tissue box handy.πŸ˜”

If Maan was told not to give any kind of stress to Geet, how is that he didn't say anything when Darji walked in and she was all agitated?? 

I am going to forget I watched Geet today.  Except for Maaneet moments, a complete waste of time.

Savi...no such rona dhona...i think Maan had a hand in bringing Daar ji.....so lets see what happens!!
πŸ˜‰
preetgurti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savi-tan

I am trying to get over my disappointment for being made to watch AA SR🀒 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 rather than Maaneet pheras - which after going by the precap will not happen until Monday. Tomorrow it is going to be Geet rhona dhona day. So be prepared to watch Geet with a tissue box handy.πŸ˜”

If Maan was told not to give any kind of stress to Geet, how is that he didn't say anything when Darji walked in and she was all agitated?? I am going to forget I watched Geet today. 

Savi darling it Daily Soap world for usπŸ˜†

Dont want to talk about the vulgarity shown by AA today it Sucks

Just loved Maneet they were brilliant yaar , and my Sweet Adi and Pinky first timne i Saw Adi look at any  Girl like this😳
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
preeto because i have not completed my take yet lolzzz
preetgurti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Savi...no such rona dhona...i think Maan had a hand in bringing Daar ji.....so lets see what happens!!
πŸ˜‰

Interuption ke liye Sorry
but yes SBB main they showed Maan laya hai Darji ko and Maneet ko ashirwaad bhi diya unhone
😊😊 Hope atleast phere kal hojaye😊
preetgurti thumbnail

preeto because i have not completed my take yet lolzzz

Oyiiiii Sorry
no upset chal i will qoute Again😊

Hum intezaar karenge