Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

How can they be in love?Part 2 on Page 5 Completed (Page 5)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

I am waiting for that

will post it soon Embarrassed

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupidstrike23

ohh priya... ur just awesum yaar...
sry im too late to tell dis ...but HATS OFF to ur writing talent yaar...
it was really very very lovely nd romantic dear..

ur just sooo sweet dear...luv u 4  such beautiful story which brighten my day..

swathiiiiii Hug

awwww love you alots Embarrassed Embarrassed

i'm glad you like it Hug

it's you all who brightens my dayEmbarrassed
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EAREYE

you are awsome dear

and written supreb Clap

thanx a ton pinky Embarrassed

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ARRE BAAPRE oops sorry capslock

this avdesh is so differnt

hahah and rv wants arpi too

good one pls continue

cb di Hug

thanks di Embarrassed

yep he is silent and he only open up to his love....Embarrassed
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Oh my dear Priya, come here and get a big hugHugfrom me...............great job once again.........very engaging and cute storyStar....luvved it and can't wait to read the next part.
So for the late reply.

Vista

vista di Hug

thanx for hugs Embarrassed

no probs di you can read whenever you are free Embarrassed

take care

love you alots
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
thank you for liking Part 1 and i hope you all like Part 2...

HOW CAN THEY BE IN LOVE?

Part 2 

It is now three years since then, both were married a year after graduation. The people didn't stop there gossip.

Was it an arranged marriage?

Could he have bribed her?

Forced her in some way?

Was Arpitha too innocent to realize who she was marrying?

At least once a week, someone would ask Arpitha.

"Why?"

Arpitha would answer the same way everytime. She would smile and said, "I love him."

No matter how many times since she said it, the town wasn't convinced. They soon asked her family and friends.

They all said the same thing, "They're in love." Even her over-protective brothers Jagat who approved of the marriage only half-heartily though but Chirag approved instantly because for him his sister happiness is important..

"I don't really have a say in this matter. But in the end, he is perfect for her."

Why is he perfect for her? He was cold, uncaring, he didn't show her any love or compassion. Only a kiss was known to have happened, that wasn't enough for true love.

Couldn't they see it?

Though people in lallanpur has many eyes but they didn't truly see

That when Avdhesh was alone, yes he was cold. That glare he had, calm, nothing seem to move him at all.

They didn't see the affect Arpitha had on him, when she was around him. His shoulders would relax, his hold on her was gentle, as were his eyes. His intense brown would have a soft shade.

Nobody saw, that he truly loved her.

They didn't believe it, even Ran Vijay didn't believe it'

"Maybe he's abusing her." He once said, after seeing the small bruises on her arm. They were in fact from when she fell from chair while cleaning cupboards, but who would believe her?

Arpitha was unaware of the talk, her husband still heard it. She would worry about him, he didn't go out as often with her.

She stayed beside him, he was a different person in the house.

He would flatter her, hold her, talk to her, he was outgoing.

He loved her, he expressed it.

After a couple of months, Ran Vijay and his friend were walking past the lanes when they saw Avdhesh holding someone. The petite figure was wearing a long overcoat, covering her face.

"You worry too much." The figure said, he smiled.

"I do, things change around you Pari." Ran Vijay and his friend told the rest of the town.

Could Avdhesh Singh Thakur be cheating on his wife?

Who is this Pari?

No one spoke this aloud, not even hinted it to Arpitha.

Ran Vijay couldn't stand it, he had to confront her, even after her rejection to him. He still loved her.

He decided to do it after she saw him walking through the park.

"Arpitha ." He said, she stopped and looked at him. She smiled. "Yes?"

Ran Vijay was getting angry, 'How can he cheat on her, she's worth more than he'll ever have.'

"Arpitha, I need to tell you something." She tilted her head.

"What is it?" She asked, he couldn't stop himself and kissed her. As soon as he did though, she pushed him away. She covered her mouth. "Why did you do-"

"He doesn't deserve you Arpitha!" Ran Vijay said. "You can have someone better! I understand you loving someone else, I just can't lose to him."

Arpitha started to walk away from him. He grabbed her arm tight, causing her to wince in pain.

"Let me go-"

"No! Not until you leave him-"

"I won't do that!" Arpitha said fiercly, as she tried to get away from his grip she fell through the bushes, rolling down in the pond . She broke through and began to drown

"Arpitha!" The people screamed, Ran Vijay was about to jump in when another figure dived into the pond. After a few minutes, the figure came out of the water holding the pale Arpitha until they were at the top near the bridge. The figure took off his hood, staring at her.

"Arpitha..." He whispered, he held her close, "I'll take her to the hospital." People stopped, Ran Vijay merely stood there. His confusion soon replaced by anger as he saw Avdhesh hold her.

Hospital

When they arrived at the hospital, Arpitha was put on the bed and taken into a room.

Avdhesh sat on the couch on the side, he looked up at Ran Vijay who was glaring at him.

"What?" Avdhesh asked, returning the glare. Ran Vijay straightened up and glared at more fiercely

"How can you sit there and act like you care?" Avdhesh raised his eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Don't act like you don't know." He stepped forward. "You don't care about her. You use her." Avdhesh lowered his eyes at him.

"I don't use her." He stated.

"I saw the other day, going out with another woman-"

"You're accusing me of something." He said

"Accusing? Accusing! I don't understand any of this. Arpitha could've gotten someone better than you! You don't deserve her! Then you cheat on her with another woman-" Avdhesh placed his hands on his collar and banged him against the wall.

"You think you can say something like that? I would never do that to her."

"Yeah right, then does Pari ring a bell?" Avdhesh then widen his eyes before removing his hands.

"If you're going to accuse me of something, get your facts straight." Soon the doctor came.

"You're her husband?" Avdhesh nodded. "I'm glad to tell you that your wife is fine now, no damage had been done. She is awake now if you want to see her." Avdhesh nodded and walked inside the room.

"Get the facts straight."Ran Vijay leaned against the wall. "Pari..."

"You know Pari?" He looked at his side, a nurse was there.

"Pari?" He asked.                         

"Yes,that's Arpitha's name her husband calls her's that." She said, Ran Vijay widen his eyes. 'That's what he means?'

"No, I don't." The nurse nodded.

"Oh, okay." She walked away

Inside the room:

"Arpitha?" Avdhesh asked, Arpitha opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Arpitha? You haven't called me that since College." She said, he sat on the bed, his bangs over his eyes. She lowered her eyes. "What's wrong?"

"That guy...the one who asked you out once, did he say anything to you?" Arpitha looked down.

"Yes...I don't know why he asked me to do that..." Avdhesh raised his eyebrow at her. "He stopped me, and then he...he kissed me-I pushed him away! I didn't cheat-"

"I know you won't Arpitha." Avdhesh said, "What else did he say?"

"He told me...that you don't deserve me...that I should leave you...saying that he can't handle that he lost me to someone like you." Arpitha looked up at him waiting for his reply, he stood silent until he sighed.

"He's right." Arpitha widen his eyes.

"What do you mean?" She asked scared.

"I don't deserve you." He said, "And there is someone you can find that would be better for you." Arpitha placed her hand on his.

"I've been thinking the same thing." She said quietly, "I don't deserve you. You can find someone more pretty and can handle those businesses you do. Someone better than me." She muttered, Avdhesh looked up at her.

"Arpitha...You are the most beautiful person I ever met. The most perfect, the one I fell in love with." He cupped her chin and kissed her. She placed her hands around his shoulders and opened her mouth to deepen the kiss. He then pulled away.

"Avdhesh?" He chuckled.

"Remember when we were walking back from your dad's?" She nodded. "That guy saw us, he thought I was cheating on you with another woman."

"Pari?" He nodded, she giggled.

"Arpitha-" She kissed him again, she smiled at him. "Please call me Pari...I like it when you call me that..." He nodded before kissing her.

"you know that Pari...if i ever love any girl after you that will be our daughter or no one else" then they hug each other...

The next day

Ran Vijay spread the news. The town still didn't understand their marriage.

No one can break them apart, no one tried.

The town soon started to understand.

Yet he loved her.

And she loved him.

She changed him.

And will stay with him, no matter what.

They understand.

***********************Finished******************************

Completed Embarrassed

hope you all liked it...thank you very much for your love and support...Embarrassed

if you all like i will continue moreEmbarrassed

Note

this is a Short Story and no Continuation but next will be FF and it will be longEmbarrassed

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

Glitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text Generator

Edited by yoga23priya - 04 June 2011 at 9:21am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykomalSinghchistaSuhana6-sia-_nandiniCuty16sparikhSidda8dannojes_jadetalkie14-Prashu-PristineSoulsmile.sara

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

PriyaaaaaHugHugHug

Avi calls her "Pari"...tht is choooo Chweet...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

They are really made for each otherSmileSmileSmileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Kudos to you girl......Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Looooooooooooooved it...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Pls Continue dear.......want to read more..WinkWinkWink

Hugs to you...

This is from me...Embarrassed

Edited by prash_t - 22 January 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jadePristineSoulyoga23priyasmile.sarajineejiggs

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Priya its truly awesome...fabulous..fantastic!!ClapClapClap

Brilliant work!!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Just one word...Bravo...Hats off to you!!!Star

This line truly touched me..."you know that Pari...if i ever love any girl after you that will be our daughter or no one else" then they hug each other....So sweet..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Flowers for you for this fabulous OS...

& My Gift....WinkWink

You would have guessed it already...

Looking forward for your next OSBig smileBig smile

Edited by jes_jade - 22 January 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index