Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

How can they be in love?Part 2 on Page 5 Completed

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
hey guys thanks for liking For You I Stay hope you like this also Embarrassed

dedicated to laxmi di for becoming Goldie....i know it's late hope you like your gift Embarrassed

Summary: he is a silent guy who doesn't talk with anyone and has cold attitude towards everyone....where as  she is fun loving and bubbly girl whom everyone loves her in lallanpur....they met in college and fell in love....people wonder how this angel fell for him? may be he force her to marry ? does he torture her daily ? How can they be in love?  but what They didn't see it. They were in love......

HOW CAN THEY BE IN LOVE?

Part 1

Can they really be in love?

That was the question everyone was asking. The entire town of Lallanpur, everyone knew and grew up around eachother. They all watched the little girl grow up.

Their little angel, Arpitha Rai.

Now though, she was now named Arpitha singh thakur.

No one understood, they all would stop and watch them as she would hold on to the arm of her husband.

Avdhesh singh thakur.

It is still a mystery, how can the sweet lovable Arpitha be married to the cold-hearted Avdhesh?

They didn't think of him much when he first came to Lallanpur, it was when he was sixteen. Everyone did notice that he was very quiet, a stolid behavior. He wouldn't hang out with the rest of his peers, ignore the advances of the girls and not speak a single word.

Though he had a fan group and girls worship him but still he behaved him same way.

This scared everyone off, but of course, it didn't alienate Arpitha. She would still talk to him, be nice to him.

One of the reasons the town loved her, no matter how the person may act, she doesn't treat them any different.

They didn't see though, that she did treat him different.

She would stuttered when she talked to him, blush more that usual, fall down even when nothing was there for her to trip on. They didn't see this as any different than her usual behavior, so they didn't comment on it.

Then they were surprised when he did say something, it was only to Arpitha. He would always stay in the classroom as everyone else was outside. She would sit down with him, and try to have a conversation. He never answered to her, until one day the teacher wasn't in the classroom.

"Why do you stay here? You could be out there with your friends. People who won't ignore you." She simply sat there stunned, this was the first time he ever spoke. The same to the student outside the classroom who was hidden from view.

"Why are you smiling?" Avdhesh asked, Arpitha stunned face turned to a goofy smile.

"You talked." She said, he raised his eyebrow at her.

"And that's an achievement?" She nodded, slightly blushing.

"I wanted to hear you talk, and now that you did. I'm really happy." She said, he looked away from her, confused. The student hiding walked away telling others of what she heard. This erased all rumors that said he might've been mute.

Everyone in town saw that Arpitha was happier, she was skipping down the grass and singing. Not one thought it could be him, maybe she got something or found a new friend.

Then she would walk next to him from school, she was the only one with enough nerve to give him chocolate on Valentine's and a present on New year. They still didn't see the change in his behavior.

They did see he was slightly more open, speaking a few words. It might not have meant much to some people, but to the town it was a rare sight.

He still didn't answer to the teacher, to his peers or even the children that walked by. Not even the old lady that asked for directions, he merely stood there, as if he didn't know how to answer her. Until Arpitha came and helped her out.

Truth was, that Avdhesh was confused, he wasn't used to talking to people. He comes from the prestigious family and  He was trained to answer to people with higher power, but to ordinary people he was a stranger to that world. Was that why he felt grateful to Arpitha? He didn't understand his own feelings then, she was the only person he talked to. He didn't feel nervous around her, besides his heart pounding faster around her'.

One day he sat outside in beside the tree because the classroom was off limits due to testing. He didn't like the stares people were giving him, he wanted to get out of there fast. Until he felt her aura, he calmed down as she walked across the grass towards him, ignoring the people's request to sit down with them. She sat down besides him and smiled.

"Hello." She said, he nodded and looked away, he was relieved. She smiled. "Come with me." She said, her hand extended to him. He ignored her gestured and walked ahead of her, not knowing where they were going. She caught up and lead him up the stairs, to the top floor, no one else was there. She walked to the corner and relaxed as the wind lifted her hair. He stared at her, awed by her beauty.

"Why did you take me here?" He asked, she looked back at him.

"I saw how tensed you were getting, so I thought I might help by taking up here." He was still confused, she noticed how he was acting and helped him out. Everyday since she would take him to that rooftop during lunch unless it was raining, then they would sit by the door leading to the rooftop. They grew slowly closer to eachother, he began to show more emotions that he wouldn't act around anyone else.

The town didn't know, unaware of their meetings or nervous encounters.

How he protective he got over her, making sure no one hurt her even though he didn't show it.

Not knowing how both were slowing falling for eachother.

The next year, one person decided to walk up the stairs and to the rooftop for a project of hers. She was about to open the door when she saw them, they were both asleep, her head lying on his shoulders. His arms held around her waist, both on the corner leaning against the wall. The girl was surprised, and spread this news.

This was rare, not just because he made that move. It was Arpitha, she was in a man's embrace, and the position they were in sprouted new rumors.

They were right about a few things, Arpitha did have a small crush on him, but that was at the first month he came. Her feelings grew much more since then.

The next Valentine's came, and there was one guy everyone thought would be perfect for her. Ran vijay singh, equally as gifted in school. Captain of the soccer team, best looking guy in school with a nice personality.

He asked her to be her girlfriend, everyone waited her answer. All sure she would say yes, Avdhesh's expression didn't change, though his heart was tight.

"I'm sorry Ran vijay, I'm in love with someone else." She said as she bowed, everyone shocked. Ran vijay stood there dumbfounded as she walked away, she walked past the stares and sat next to Avdhesh. He didn't look back at her, she knew that he knew she was there and didn't say anything.

She would ask later what he thought about it.

The next few weeks, people still talked about the rejection. Arpithadidn't hear any of it, she was talking to only him.

Three students were passing by park when they saw them. Both hidden in the trees, the students watched as the two talked in each other's embrace. They were about to tell others, when they saw him move his hand and lifted Arpitha's chin. He placed a soft kiss on her lips, she didn't object.

It soon spread, the people looked at them with curiosity. He didn't act any different, she was still happy.

After the graduation of high school, the two walked away from everyone else towards the rooftop. Their final night at this school.

The two disappeared the whole night, nobody knew where they were. Her friend Manjari smiled with a knowing glint in her eye, everybody knew better than to ask her. She was strict in protecting her friend.

The next day, Arpitha went to the coffee shop with her friends, when she grabbed her cup of coffee her friends noticed the ring on her finger.

"Arpitha!" They all squealed, immdiately asking her questions.

"What is it Ran vijay " Her friend asked, Arpitha shook her head. They all sat there confused. "Then who?" Arpitha smiled.

"Avdhesh ." She muttered and her smile grew wider. Her friends could only gape at her while Manjari talked with her about helping her through wedding.

due to length i have to cut short......Big smile

Part 1 completed....

Precap: 

"He doesn't deserve you Arpitha !" Ranvijay said. "You can have someone better! I understand you loving someone else, I just can't lose to him."

Arpitha started to walk away from him. He grabbed her arm tight, causing her to wince in pain.

"Let me go-"

"No! Not until you leave him-"

Part 2 on Page 5 completed

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

Glitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text Generator

Edited by yoga23priya - 22 January 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytukun2009jaanshencupidstrike23Suhana6-sia-_nandiniBenNevissparikhtalkie14Vistaajes_jadedanno-Prashu-smile.sarajineejiggschatterboxPristineSoul

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Ohhhhhhh Priya....HugHug

First of all,

Congratulations for your FF

OMG!!! He already proposed her.....!!!

Ohhh wooowwww...M loving it....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

No doubt abt it dear....the story is interesting as well as beautiful...HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

I  s    P  e  r  f  e  c  ! ! ! !

So much for FF..!!
Waiting for next part....!!!

Edited by prash_t - 21 January 2011 at 9:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jadedannoSidda8yoga23priya

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Priya!!!!!!!HugHugHug

First of all hearty congratulations for your second OS...
PartyParty

As far as this part goes.......

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I can't describe how beautiful it is...
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Here's some purple roses for you..
Wink

Edited by jes_jade - 21 January 2011 at 10:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8yoga23priya

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Wowwwww Priya...u've done it again dearHug
It's simply wonderfullllll

Loved it Day Dreaming

jes_jadeyoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hey Priya, nice OS again. Is this a flashback after Avita's marriage? Avita is so lovable!!!!!!!!! Also, I'm betting that Avi is right there to beat the annoying RV for grabbing Arpi. Please update soon.

jes_jadeyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Hey Priya, nice OS again. Is this a flashback after Avita's marriage? Avita is so lovable!!!!!!!!! Also, I'm betting that Avi is right there to beat the annoying RV for grabbing Arpi. Please update soon.

u asked for RV right....... he will come for sure in next part ......i think u r his greatest deewaniLOL

this is different story....it's from people POV.....how can Avita be together...they think RV deserve her not AviAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by Sidda8

u asked for RV right....... he will come for sure in next part ......i think u r his greatest deewaniLOL

this is different story....it's from people POV.....how can Avita be together...they think RV deserve her not AviAngry

Avita FOREVER and EVER. No one can ever split them. Gosh I dislike RV so much but I'm glad that I get to see Avi show some sense to him using with his fist. But thanks for making the RV addition, I just want to see his reaction. Every good story has a villain defeated by the hero. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

talkie14yoga23priya

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Itz lovely Priya!! ANd I am over whelmed..It's the bestest gift I've ever got!! Thanx a ton!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index