Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
arjun looks at arohi and they both stare at each other.....

arohi's family members are remembering arohi..... her mom says that she's scared for her since she's in a criminal's house..... Arohi's dad says im going to go get her now and kartar comes there and tells them not to go.... then he says that what step she took we never tho of and without a divorce she cant start a new life so she has to get a divorce..... then kartar tells them that teji is home and untill she's there no one can harm arohi at all....

Rudra and his wife come back from jogging and they see arjun sleeping on the couch.... they wake him up and then his mom says that she wont take it anymor.... she's about to go in when she remember's rajbir's warning and calls mickhal and tells him to kick arohi out.... then biji comes and asks where is daljit's poti and rudra says upstairs and she goes upstairs..... she enters the room and pulls arohi downstairs and ask her why she came inside..... Rudra's wife come there and tells her that your great.....biji tells her to be quiet and then makes arohi stand by the door and says that this is how you welcome a new bride.... then she tells the servant to get a arti plate and a pot with rice.....then biji welcomes her and arohi stares at arjun.... when biji tells her to kick the pot and arohi kicks it that is goes everywhere in the house......

then biji call rudra's wife and tells her to give her a gift and biji gives her bangles and then biji tells rudra's wife to give the diamond ring to arohi..... arohi thanks her and says that ring is nice but the bangles are nice..... arjun says that he has work and he's leaving..... biji tells her to come early cuz today is their sughraat and leaves..... arohi goes to arjun and tells him why didnt he say anything and not to come home at all, party with his friends and alll.... arjun says that i'll come in the evening and i can come anytime i want and arohi says that this is my house too.... arjun says that fine if you dont want me to come home then i'll go to someone else..... arohi asks who and arjun says anyone's and that i dont like to stay at clubs so if you dont want then i'll go to someone's house.... arohi tells her to go and find one and then says that dont you get bored.... arjun tells her that if i get bored i'll come back ot you.... arohi says im not an ideal bahu who'll stay at home and cry.... then she tells him to wait and watch.....

rajbir is by the stairs and he's thinks and gauri asks him what is he doing and rajbir says that arjun is blaming us so i have to look into it.... gauri says maybe she slipped and rajbir says that there were soo many people hope no one pushed her by mistake...... rajbir says that i'll find out something from the videos and gauri asks that is it important...... rajbir says that whoever did this is why arohi has to go and live in that house.....

arohi tells shefali your great and didnt think you would come here to meet me.... biji comes and takes arohi outside and tells her that i know this isnt the sasural you dreamed of..... then she say that i have tried to get the bad out of this house but now i dont have the strength and after me if anyone can change them then its you..... Then she says that arjun is your husband and i know that you two will work everything out..... arohi goes inside and shefali ask what happened.... arohi tells her that biji is just like DJ and shefali says that now your on Biji's side.... arohi says im not on anyones side and this isnt my family nor is arjun my life partner..... then she says im not here to change them but to trouble them....

Please READ THE WRITTEN UPDATE and also press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 21 January 2011 at 8:23am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

gosip girlsrikondatina105ilneselaiba.khanAnku_20saku1122amee1beautifulbcshudainvrulsibmeem275Tamy95SabeeqaKMina_Trasika.KKprincess_star11KhaLidaHkamnaHADmishtiKhotaSikaShreyaipkknd06Yeahneela226-Alina-Jagavi_NaikSophia21-Zeenat-aksh4IF.Mandy.Fallen AngelAnjalii...xXxalostdream.tinselMariaa.RD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live UD: Arohi's real welcome...." in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
thnx. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

Anu-Ananya

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lilindiangurl13

ipkknd06

IF-Dazzler

ipkknd06

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
thnkssssssssssssssss

lilindiangurl13

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
hey looks like u missed the first part as well.. arjun arohi's convo.. i finally found it on utube .. here you go

Edited by aksh4IF - 21 January 2011 at 9:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13christiandior.-Zeenat-.Mandy.Fallen Angel

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
It was a very boring episode.

Waiting for the Maha episode!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_Tlilindiangurl13

-Zeenat-

IF-Rockerz

-Zeenat-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thnxx !!! Smile

princess_star11

Goldie

princess_star11

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thank you! Cant wait for MAHA ep tomorrow!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.