Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-21st January (Page 3)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@renu...true...i had the same expression that ishaan had...like just now everything seemed fine...and now not again...
may be we may get a good sushaan scene then....

ok no expectations.... ;-)

Thanks for the wonderful update Shwets..Big smile.. me not seen it till now.... will see it aaramse as have read your update...... but why was she saying so in the precap yaar.... left me confused....Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by venture

It was a better episode today, although not much happened the whole week. The whole team is trying there hardest to CONVINCE us big time and in every episode, that what BM and Dadaji did was good!!!!! this is what I call standing up for your colleague!!!! the team dont want us to hate Hunar/Sonali. So if we officiallt declare that THEY were right , would they STOP this !!!!! as its old story now, so move on.
The precap sound wierd , she must be messing with Ishaan.

Sheems.... looks like there r some butterflies howering for nectar(our views) to be included in the show.....WinkLOL.....I felt it hon. yest. too that they were trying hard to convince us only....LOL... otherwise also .... i have seen lots of pick ups from our forum to be included in the episodes...All cannto be mere conicidences dear.... See this list....:

1. In my genda phool thread i had questioned long long back to Shaunak(genda phool that weekWink) questions SGP ka SHOLAY...... I had matched the characters and asked him questions..... I was shaken up then suddenly Suhana uttered she was Ghabbar and Ishaan was Thakkur one fine episode.......ShockedShockedShocked

2. One post Renu just casually mentioned Suhana as TUBELIGHT and LO...... in the next episodes she herself she was a TUBELIGHT.....

3. We started saying that she is a NAMOONA and again there was RB saying Suhana is a NAMOONA......

4. Talk about our debate in the forum on Sona issue..... nowadays atleast one justification is being given on this matter to convince..... their way......

Don't u feel all these cannot be coincidences.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

laxmi you forgot to mention nuret called ishaan champu many times.................and same word was used by suhana for ishaan when she saw sonali in ishaan's arm.

and i too feel all this justification is to convince us forum members onlyLOLLOL................i wish they take up cues from the forum and stop making fool of ishaan and suhana.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@renu...true...i had the same expression that ishaan had...like just now everything seemed fine...and now not again...
may be we may get a good sushaan scene then....

ok no expectations.... ;-)

Thanks for the wonderful update Shwets..Big smile.. me not seen it till now.... will see it aaramse as have read your update...... but why was she saying so in the precap yaar.... left me confused....Confused

dont get confused laxmi................she is suhana................and she can say or do anythingWink

Sinha18-allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by venture

It was a better episode today, although not much happened the whole week. The whole team is trying there hardest to CONVINCE us big time and in every episode, that what BM and Dadaji did was good!!!!! this is what I call standing up for your colleague!!!! the team dont want us to hate Hunar/Sonali. So if we officiallt declare that THEY were right , would they STOP this !!!!! as its old story now, so move on.
The precap sound wierd , she must be messing with Ishaan.

Sheems.... looks like there r some butterflies hovering for nectar(our views) to be included in the show.....WinkLOL.....I felt it hon. yest. too that they were trying hard to convince us only....LOL... otherwise also .... i have seen lots of pick ups from our forum to be included in the episodes...All cannot be mere coincidences dear.... See this list....:

1. In my genda phool thread i had questioned long long back to Shaunak(genda phool that weekWink) questions SGP ka SHOLAY...... I had matched the characters and asked him questions..... I was shaken up then suddenly Suhana uttered she was Ghabbar and Ishaan was Thakkur one fine episode.......ShockedShockedShocked

2. One post Renu just casually mentioned Suhana as TUBELIGHT and LO...... in the next episodes she herself she was a TUBELIGHT.....

3. We started saying that she is a NAMOONA and again there was RB saying Suhana is a NAMOONA......

4. Talk about our debate in the forum on Sona issue..... nowadays atleast one justification is being given on this matter to convince..... their way......

Don't u feel all these cannot be coincidences.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Yup I feel this too, lets see who could be the spy!! hmmm I bet its Shounak, he is well CONNECTED. Oh I wish they could take something from the carnival, there were so many excellent stuff there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

laxmi you forgot to mention nuret called ishaan champu many times.................and same word was used by suhana for ishaan when she saw sonali in ishaan's arm.

and i too feel all this justification is to convince us forum members onlyLOLLOL................i wish they take up cues from the forum and stop making fool of ishaan and suhana.

[/QUOTE]

yup ... yes... just remembered that yaar Renu.... yes..... Anu used to get frustated with his OTT behaviour (towards scooter) and call him CHAMPU those days LOLLOLLOL... and we all followed her ROYALLY.....LOLLOL... so much to the extent that the CVs got the best pet name for him as CHAMPU in the following episodes..... Bholu, bhondu and all r the ones that followed later....but CHAMPU was SUPERHIT LOLLOL

Edited by laxmi_s - 21 January 2011 at 9:05am

infinity00

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] Yup I feel this too, lets see who could be the spy!! hmmm I bet its Shounak, he is well CONNECTED. Oh I wish they could take something from the carnival, there were so many excellent stuff there.
[/QUOTE]

Oh yes.... the carnival thread was awesome..... Sheems... Don't worry they might have taken a glance at that too..... for the later episodes we jsut need to be alert to see whether they have included something or not.....WinkBig smile...Shaunak ko maine first  day forum visit mein shakh kiya and even confessed to him..... I even rested my doubts on  LadymcbethLOL(sadly no more seen active hereErmm) who was a fantastic debator in our forum..... Her views made me think she is related to the unit and asked her too....LOL...Both the members denied it...OuchOuch. Ab shakh kispe karoon....???CoolLOL

Sinha18111192

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

dont get confused laxmi................she is suhana................and she can say or do anythingWink
[/QUOTE]

Renu......I cud not imagine her spontaneous thinking of linking Deepak with a GF where as  he is worried about how to handle pistols......ROFL

111192infinity00

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Yeah I miss Ladymcbeth and nureat01 , where are the gone ??? I think they have special people in every forum to see what people are thinking, I think they would be weary of us as we CHEELOFY them a lot, we are expert BUTCHERS as we BAAL KE KHAAL nikaltay hain all the time!!!

-allizwell-

Go to top