Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

disappointed wid sbs!!!!!!!!!!!

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
hey everyone...just saw 2day's sbs...
they introduced a new segment in which they will show d actors whch r expressionless ....and yes they counted our dear vivian too in it on 5th position!!!!!!!!!!!!
he has got million dollar expression and i am really disappointed dat they think vivian needs improvement ......he plays a vampire and all those scary expression r must...what's his fault...... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliPriyaThakurmeaw--AROMAL--roseflower_07kaushiki9

meaw Goldie
meaw
meaw

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
wat the hell

n who were other 4
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
There is no need to be disappointed with this.Vivian has improved a lot within such a short period of time and he is becoming popular.The same sbs showed his interview todaySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
d other 4 were ishaan from saasural genda phool,sushant from pavitra rishta,krishna from pratigya,kinshuk from chaand chupa badal mein..
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
no need to be disappointed..we all know vivian has improved drastically...and abhay raichand's character is very popular...i can not think of anyone who could have played the role of abhay raichand and done justice to it like the way vivian has done...
i am sure if SBS sees yesterday's episode...they would be know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali-Doppelganger-

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_devina

d other 4 were ishaan from saasural genda phool,sushant from pavitra rishta,krishna from pratigya,kinshuk from chaand chupa badal mein..
I don't know about Kinshuk,Krishna and Ishaan as i haven't seen their work but Sushant is expressionless?ShockedI have seen him in KDMHMD....he was good in it
mayur_rox123 Goldie
mayur_rox123
mayur_rox123

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
W*H .,. sushant is damn good in wen it cums to expressing ... cmon his expressions rock in jhalak !! 

&& vivina --- sbs have truly gone mad .. how dare they ! agree he wasnt tht good at the begining but he truly rocks now as abhay raichand .... let them be vampires and express and then we shall rate them 1st .. then they'll know !! gosh ... 

love u sushant ... love u vivian <3 <3 

sbs -- wts wrong with  u !!! ???

:|
meaw Goldie
meaw
meaw

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
krishna n vivian r very gud actors yaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index