Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [21/1 - Epi.61] (Page 9)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by kavyasam

arey did not really air the mahaepisode till now ? and also of this track? D'oh kaisa channel mila kmh ko.
yea..i havent seen teh maha epi promo once on TV..Angry n dey havent uploaded on YT either..!!Angry wonder y such a treatment is given to KMH!! y cant they air it wen its der?
shibz ,  that topic you opened in  season1 forum , mission increase ranking ,   that should be there here also,   in the same we will include chaskameter info ,  trp info, and promotion tactics. what say?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Kitne logon ke umeed par Bucket ful of pani gire LOL kya kya socha tha lekin yeh to couch pe aagaya, maine tho bata diya hai..pehle hi rona shuru kiya maine..CryWinkLOL I was wrong know yday I said guestroom,  but singu's  are kanjoos ppl,  they dont have any extra room,  no wonder arjun's room was so smallLOL,  that there was no room for a couch in there .  just kidding how will the family see him sleeping out of his room otherwise LOL n how will Dadi see him through her virtual binoculars if he slept in the guest room?LOLLOL and that too after being wished by wifey.   Did we see a streak of a 'gentleman' here that he let her have the room or did they have a tussle that we were not shown LOL.God knows!! is KMH ki editors ka koi bharosa nahiAngry

hillarious,   saasuma  going to throw her bahu out in josh but suddenly realises she is under scanner LOL,   micky too is cunning why will he get into trouble ,   and now dont tell me arjun was listening to all this silently again D'oh , xactly!! may b he gave sum  expressions but camera wale did not focusD'ohLOL or again editor? huh!! ye saari crew paagal haiSilly why is he acting like he has always hated her , from day one Ermm  that conflict of  ' I was in love with her once '  need to be shown, not only when she might look hot but also when someone is insulting her.   Saving them and us enters the one and only rockstar of today's episode BijiClap .   aate hi dhamaal macha di.   the prolouge for this being Dadu's assurance to the family that however evil  rps or mickey are biji will still protect arohi.  (for now they even think arjun is equally evil and I want cvs to  prove quickly to them and arohi that he is not ) . 

haaainn in which illusional scene did the ' mangalsutra and sindoor ' ritual take place ShockedErmm Stern Smile, may be it took place..wen Rajveer n tayaji were searchin for Arjun upstairsLOL...again...we will have to ask the editorsLOLLOL  yeah right we viewers are taken for granted na kar lo kar lo humara mazaak Evil Smile.   we will satisfy ourselves that  we did that  ritual in our wedding thread on IFsuhag raat bhi wahi manaloLOLLOL Even arohi is doubtful about it LOL look at her nod for those questions.   wah Clap kya kick maari she aimed and hit at Arjun and he was taken aback for sureLOL but the dialouge that followed 'tumne to saare ghar mein bikher diya ' Clap biji rocks,  finally arjun arohi had a look at each other that 'yes we are married now'.   sasuma ki phir se vaat lag gayi ,  is baar sampatti par diamond ring se hath dhona pada Clap,  

finally kisine SR ki baat ki ,  we all knew that as soon as biji comes ,  it is d day for these two LOL.  and there were no questions asked,  nobody dared to argue with her LOL.  sr ki naam sunte hi hatred ki one layer nikal gaya kya Wink ,  both of them started to tease each other LOL Embarrassed arjun finally talking romance with wifeyEmbarrassed ,i know...i loved dat part...Day Dreaming even though it is sarcastic, but who cares LOL.  
                         parda parda is on its way ,
                         more layers of hatred to sway,
                         bach ke rehna AA, 
                         its gonna blow u away .

If you see Arjun's character, it is extremes in all the traits he has shown till now - love, dare, kindness, anger, temper, sarcasm, humility (towards rudra) everything is at its extreme. yeah!! Arjun has always been like dat since season 1LOL n dats y we luv him to teh extremeWink...!!Tongue where as Arohi is composed and has a boundary for every feeling,  she can stop herself to please others,  will this nature of hers make her accept biji's words and soften her towards arjun ?  lets see. 

again kutumb tune Ermm we got no problem with it but every episode? anyways only praiseworthy thing today Biji's acting and her dialougesClap. but today nothin reminded me of kutumb!! i have left that show behind..my once fav n only fav it was,...

love readin as always kavya,...:)

Edited by shibz - 21 January 2011 at 11:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_Nishaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

arey did not really air the mahaepisode till now ? and also of this track? D'oh kaisa channel mila kmh ko.
yea..i havent seen teh maha epi promo once on TV..Angry n dey havent uploaded on YT either..!!Angry wonder y such a treatment is given to KMH!! y cant they air it wen its der?
shibz ,  that topic you opened in  season1 forum , mission increase ranking ,   that should be there here also,   in the same we will include chaskameter info ,  trp info, and promotion tactics. what say?
yea will do that soon...1st i'l hav to find out how CM rank works..its not solely coz of votes..also celeb ranking ratios have changed now...buzz points have been reduced..only active members comments on their pages counts...!! wil hav to do a bit of research on that n my net acts crazy these days..huh!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

yea will do that soon...1st i'l hav to find out how CM rank works..its not solely coz of votes..also celeb ranking ratios have changed now...buzz points have been reduced..only active members comments on their pages counts...!! wil hav to do a bit of research on that n my net acts crazy these days..huh!!
actually I asked this same question in the rules forum in the chaskameter reloaded thread,  I asked such a detailed question no one answered.

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
res
Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
great takes everyone.............& lovely episode.......biji, & arjuhi rockTongue..............now especially the story is becoming more & more gripping with each passing day...............awesome performances by arjun arohi *& dadi...muaaaaaaaaaaaah

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Eshu:great takeThumbs Up

@aksh4IF:ROFL............

btw wats your name?

@sruju, olly...we are on teh same side...Tongue

@Amna..LOL nice take..
@shikha..ha ha dhansu postLOL

Anjali baccha edit soon dear...LOL

@Jannat:
LOL

SHIKHA19aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

actually I asked this same question in the rules forum in the chaskameter reloaded thread,  I asked such a detailed question no one answered.
lol...u should ask as soon as the thread is opened...Vijay wil answer.. but yeah u wont b here wen it is day time in India...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top