Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

@Glitter...(sorry dnt kno ur name..😳) u live in UK too? snap!!...πŸ˜‰...i only cum late cuz of school..or else i wud b hetre day n nite..πŸ˜†...n great take..πŸ‘πŸ‘

my name's jannat 😳...yep u read right...i live in UK too...πŸ˜‰...and thnx 😊
is'nt it also annoying that the epi's that are aired on TV are two weeks behind??...so we have to watch it online

Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: glitter567

my name's jannat 😳...yep u read right...i live in UK too...πŸ˜‰...and thnx 😊
is'nt it also annoying that the epi's that are aired on TV are two weeks behind??...so we have to watch it online

aww...sweet name..Embarrassed...n yhh..it is annoying..bt atleast we get 2 watch dem..double treat...πŸ˜‰
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

yea..i havent seen teh maha epi promo once on TV..😑 n dey havent uploaded on YT either..!!😑 wonder y such a treatment is given to KMH!! y cant they air it wen its der?

shibz ,  that topic you opened in  season1 forum , mission increase ranking ,   that should be there here also,   in the same we will include chaskameter info ,  trp info, and promotion tactics. what say?
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

Kitne logon ke umeed par Bucket ful of pani gire πŸ˜† kya kya socha tha lekin yeh to couch pe aagaya, maine tho bata diya hai..pehle hi rona shuru kiya maine..πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I was wrong know yday I said guestroom,  but singu's  are kanjoos ppl,  they dont have any extra room,  no wonder arjun's room was so smallπŸ˜†,  that there was no room for a couch in there .  just kidding how will the family see him sleeping out of his room otherwise πŸ˜†.  n how will Dadi see him through her virtual binoculars if he slept in the guest room?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and that too after being wished by wifey.   Did we see a streak of a 'gentleman' here that he let her have the room or did they have a tussle that we were not shown πŸ˜†.God knows!! is KMH ki editors ka koi bharosa nahi😑

hillarious,   saasuma  going to throw her bahu out in josh but suddenly realises she is under scanner πŸ˜†,   micky too is cunning why will he get into trouble ,   and now dont tell me arjun was listening to all this silently again  , xactly!! may b he gave sum  expressions but camera wale did not focusπŸ˜† or again editor? huh!! ye saari crew paagal haiπŸ€ͺ why is he acting like he has always hated her , from day one πŸ€”  that conflict of  ' I was in love with her once '  need to be shown, not only when she might look hot but also when someone is insulting her.   Saving them and us enters the one and only rockstar of today's episode BijiπŸ‘ .   aate hi dhamaal macha di.   the prolouge for this being Dadu's assurance to the family that however evil  rps or mickey are biji will still protect arohi.  (for now they even think arjun is equally evil and I want cvs to  prove quickly to them and arohi that he is not ) . 

haaainn in which illusional scene did the ' mangalsutra and sindoor ' ritual take place πŸ˜²πŸ€” πŸ˜³, may be it took place..wen Rajveer n tayaji were searchin for Arjun upstairsπŸ˜†...again...we will have to ask the editorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  yeah right we viewers are taken for granted na kar lo kar lo humara mazaak 😈.   we will satisfy ourselves that  we did that  ritual in our wedding thread on IFsuhag raat bhi wahi manaloπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even arohi is doubtful about it πŸ˜† look at her nod for those questions.   wah πŸ‘ kya kick maari she aimed and hit at Arjun and he was taken aback for sureπŸ˜† but the dialouge that followed 'tumne to saare ghar mein bikher diya ' πŸ‘ biji rocks,  finally arjun arohi had a look at each other that 'yes we are married now'.   sasuma ki phir se vaat lag gayi ,  is baar sampatti par diamond ring se hath dhona pada πŸ‘,  

finally kisine SR ki baat ki ,  we all knew that as soon as biji comes ,  it is d day for these two πŸ˜†.  and there were no questions asked,  nobody dared to argue with her πŸ˜†.  sr ki naam sunte hi hatred ki one layer nikal gaya kya πŸ˜‰ ,  both of them started to tease each other πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ arjun finally talking romance with wifey😳 ,i know...i loved dat part...😍 even though it is sarcastic, but who cares πŸ˜†.  
                         parda parda is on its way ,
                         more layers of hatred to sway,
                         bach ke rehna AA, 
                         its gonna blow u away .

If you see Arjun's character, it is extremes in all the traits he has shown till now - love, dare, kindness, anger, temper, sarcasm, humility (towards rudra) everything is at its extreme. yeah!! Arjun has always been like dat since season 1πŸ˜† n dats y we luv him to teh extremeπŸ˜‰...!!πŸ˜› where as Arohi is composed and has a boundary for every feeling,  she can stop herself to please others,  will this nature of hers make her accept biji's words and soften her towards arjun ?  lets see. 

again kutumb tune πŸ€” we got no problem with it but every episode? anyways only praiseworthy thing today Biji's acting and her dialougesπŸ‘. but today nothin reminded me of kutumb!! i have left that show behind..my once fav n only fav it was,...

love readin as always kavya,...:)
Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail

shibz ,  that topic you opened in  season1 forum , mission increase ranking ,   that should be there here also,   in the same we will include chaskameter info ,  trp info, and promotion tactics. what say?

yea will do that soon...1st i'l hav to find out how CM rank works..its not solely coz of votes..also celeb ranking ratios have changed now...buzz points have been reduced..only active members comments on their pages counts...!! wil hav to do a bit of research on that n my net acts crazy these days..huh!!
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

yea will do that soon...1st i'l hav to find out how CM rank works..its not solely coz of votes..also celeb ranking ratios have changed now...buzz points have been reduced..only active members comments on their pages counts...!! wil hav to do a bit of research on that n my net acts crazy these days..huh!!

actually I asked this same question in the rules forum in the chaskameter reloaded thread,  I asked such a detailed question no one answered.
Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great takes everyone.............& lovely episode.......biji, & arjuhi rockπŸ˜›..............now especially the story is becoming more & more gripping with each passing day...............awesome performances by arjun arohi *& dadi...muaaaaaaaaaaaah
shibz thumbnail
@Eshu:great takeπŸ‘πŸΌ

@aksh4IF:🀣............

btw wats your name?

@sruju, olly...we are on teh same side...πŸ˜›

@Amna..πŸ˜† nice take..
@shikha..ha ha dhansu postπŸ˜†

Anjali baccha edit soon dear...πŸ˜†

@Jannat:
πŸ˜†
shibz thumbnail

actually I asked this same question in the rules forum in the chaskameter reloaded thread,  I asked such a detailed question no one answered.

lol...u should ask as soon as the thread is opened...Vijay wil answer.. but yeah u wont b here wen it is day time in India...
shibz thumbnail
got to go now...bye guyz....