Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [21/1 - Epi.61] (Page 5)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
OMG what superb takes  ClapClap

@shibz - mujhe yaad kiya Hug thank you, loved ur take .

@aksh -  ROFL superb yaar take Clap,  pehle din room se kick out , next day ghar se hi ROFL

@shika - loved ur takeClap,  valid point, shagun  arjun se kyun nahi dilaya Wink hopefully cvs ko pata chalega aur next epi mein arohi se puchenge 'arjun ne shagun di'  then she will nod ' yes'  ,  virtually de di ROFL just like magalsutra and sindoor. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by Mina_T

@aksh4IF you made a really good point, didn't arjun parents see him on the couch BEFORE they went jogging? Confused
ha ha ha ditto!! n wen did biji see him sleepin on the sofa?LOLLOL
may be beeji saw with the binoculars!!ROFL
but how did she find the binoculars...?..oh ya...arjun must have left dem on the terrace after talkin 2 his wife..Wink...ROFL n den beeji came in found dem...LOLLOLLOL
hospital ka terrace?ROFL[=))

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
resLOL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

OMG what superb takes  ClapClap

@shibz - mujhe yaad kiya Hug thank you, loved ur take .

@aksh -  ROFL superb yaar take Clap,  pehle din room se kick out , next day ghar se hi ROFL

@shika - loved ur takeClap,  valid point, shagun  arjun se kyun nahi dilaya Wink hopefully cvs ko pata chalega aur next epi mein arohi se puchenge 'arjun ne shagun di'  then she will nod ' yes'  ,  virtually de di ROFL just like magalsutra and sindoor. ROFL

chalega no problem.. hum IF ki shaadi mein dila denge.. phir arohi can nod her head for that as well tomorrow LOLWink

kamre se bahar, phir ghar se bahar, abhi pati ke peeche peeche club mein jaayegi, aur wahan se bhi nikalva degi.. apni kudi to sherni hai.. sherni!!LOL

Edited by aksh4IF - 21 January 2011 at 11:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishSHIKHA19surpatelkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Kitne logon ke umeed par Bucket ful of pani gire LOL kya kya socha tha lekin yeh to couch pe aagaya,  I was wrong know yday I said guestroom,  but singu's  are kanjoos ppl,  they dont have any extra room,  no wonder arjun's room was so smallLOL,  that there was no room for a couch in there .  just kidding how will the family see him sleeping out of his room otherwise LOL.   and that too after being wished by wifey.   Did we see a streak of a 'gentleman' here that he let her have the room or did they have a tussle that we were not shown LOL 

@Kavya
Meri umeedo par toh puri paani ki tanki hi gir gayiLOL I thought we wud get some cute takraar where they will fight for who will sleep on the bedEmbarrassed but directly Arjun toh drawing room ke couch pe aa gayaLOL haha..Rudra n Kumud's expressions seeing him sleeping there were hilariousLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishAmnaIshSHIKHA19kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasika.KK

Kitne logon ke umeed par Bucket ful of pani gire LOL kya kya socha tha lekin yeh to couch pe aagaya,  I was wrong know yday I said guestroom,  but singu's  are kanjoos ppl,  they dont have any extra room,  no wonder arjun's room was so smallLOL,  that there was no room for a couch in there .  just kidding how will the family see him sleeping out of his room otherwise LOL.   and that too after being wished by wifey.   Did we see a streak of a 'gentleman' here that he let her have the room or did they have a tussle that we were not shown LOL 

@Kavya
Meri umeedo par toh puri paani ki tanki hi gir gayiLOL I thought we wud get some cute takraar where they will fight for who will sleep on the bedEmbarrassed but directly Arjun toh drawing room ke couch pe aa gayaLOL haha..Rudra n Kumud's expressions seeing him sleeping there were hilariousLOL
its weird, am still getting used to seeing this side of Arjun i mean his relationship with his mum and dad.. i mean they showed earlier Rudr's gameplan of not letting Arjun emotionally near him or Kumud.. and then we have these scenes... thoda connection dheela hai..Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

I went there and no one there me ghoomofying like one nomad..ROFL
But accha hua Shikhu luved ur take!! and @aksh kya likhaa hai boss!!shibz always luv reading urs, was missing it for a while, gr8 to read back!!
Yeah this Arohi is pataka..and Arohi- Beeji combo is fireworks in the Singhuu khaandaan jo actual mey desert tha ..now theres gonna be hungama with this bijli as Niahs aputs in and our Pataka ..its KABOOM!!!

Yaar luved the dialogues by Beeji when Arohi calls out Arjun aye, hello!!!ROFL luved it!! And my Mogambos expressions were one to watch when Beeji takes Arohi for welcoming rasma!! he looked at chuha ney cut kara hair waali Mom ko..ROFL gosh!! it was too much to take in...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-SHIKHA19kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

oh god i am so late today...i guess a disadvantage of living in UK D'oh
@ ALL.....great takes Thumbs Up...thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's analysis.....i am literally ROFLROFLROFL

well since evryone has said practically said everything...i dnt think there's much more i can add...
but all i can say about the epi is...wow what a mindblowing and a humourous epi...a perfect consecutive epi after yesterday's one......
first of all i wanna say DAADI TUM GREAT HO Clap......i absolutely love all the dialogues she says...they make me ROFL so much
And arohi was too good...she kicked that kalash better than Ronaldo can kick football ROFL......baap re baap...woman power Star
Kritika  is portraying the new Arohi very well...hats off to herClap
and i'm also loving how a strong bond is forming between daadi and arohi.....her heart and mind will surely be in a conflicting state!!!!

after watching today's epi...DIL MAANGE MORE LOL.....and we are going to get maha epi tomorrow Dancing...cnt wait to see what happens
i wonder if daadi will decorate arjuhi's room coz she said it will be their suhaag raat.....(besharmi thoughts came to mind when upon hearing this ROFLBlushing)
gosh this show is getting better day by day....and i am absolutely LOVING this new track Heart

anyway enough of my bak bak...Tongue

Edited by glitter567 - 21 January 2011 at 11:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh-anzaeram-Du_NishAmnaIshSHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top