Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [21/1 - Epi.61] (Page 2)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
no bedroom scene as such...LOL

poor Arjun had to sleep on the sofa?!!! huh!!! but he looked soo cute..Day Dreaming in white..Day Dreaming

Kumud afraid of ArohiLOL n calls the most darpok person at their house for help!!LOL n womanAngrywere u planning to drag Arohi outside the house by Mikhail?
Dead She is Arjun's wife!!! Arjun, u better not let your family do that with her...Evil Smile

ha ha Biji's entry...zabardast!!! n wat a KICK!! Mrs Arohi Singhania!!!! seedha apne pati ke muh pe?LOL
n best part here is wen Dadi said "tumne tho chaaval pure ghar mein bikher diya" acchi shagun hai...!!!Thumbs Up bas Arohi realize kare dat she is made for Arjun n that their bond is unbreakable!!

Arohi's Dad is such a disappointment...Her Mom is already tensed bout Arohi n this Dad cums der to tell her "uski jaan ko khatra hai" huh?!!

another classic dialogue of the day..."agar bore hogaya tho raat ko tumhare paas aajaaunga"ROFLROFL i love u ArjunHugBlushing dese are the cute funny moments we want..!! he he..

yayy!! Shefu dear is here... flyin kisses for her...:D

i'm excited to see how Arohi will deal with the Singhanias...i soo hope she starts to love Arjun pretty soon n then teach the rest of the family a good lessonEvil Smile i still feel for Arjun...he is like non existent in the family..Disapprove i wish Dadi even said dat Arjun is not like rest of the Singhanias n that he loves her really very much!!Ouch

p.s:i cant wait to watch the next epi...but i'l miss it moro...hope they air the repeat on Sunday afternoon..

Edited by shibz - 21 January 2011 at 11:10am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everanitaksuresh-anzaeram-Mina_TDu_NishAmnaIshSHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
reserved
yet 2 watch the epi..Tongue
school is so tiring now...Ouch.....sorry 4 not editing yesterday...i had homework 2 do...Ouch

Edited...
btw the Mohabbat lounge banner n sigg r lukin great...Thumbs Up...Hug 2 the ppl who made dem..Embarrassed

arghh...LOL..no bedroom scene..Disapprove..all hopes went down the drain..LOL..poor arjun had 2 sleep on the couch..CryCry...bedroom se seedhi couch par aagaya..OuchLOL..but so sweet of arjun to let arohi have the bed all to herself...Tongue..but arjun was looking supercute sleeping there...Heart..uff n wen he woke up..hayeee is white shirt made me go to dreamland..Day DreamingDay Dreaming...bt wud have loved 2 see arohi sleepin on the couch once..Evil Smile..wish they had shown a cute fight on that...uff these editors wale bhi na..dnt show the main gud parts...D'ohAngry...LOL..but omg...cant believe that kumud n RPS didn't see arjun sleep on the couch...ShockedShocked...or did arohi snatch their eyes away too..ROFL unless they were jogging all nite in fear of arohi..ROFLROFL

ha ha ha..gud to see kumud afraid of arohi too..LOLLOL..number 1 darpok..ROFL...she shud get an oscar for that...LOLLOLLOL..first she was scared of beeji which is understandable n now she's scared of her own bahu..ShockedLOL...u rock arohi..StarLOL..kumud ki to band he bajadi..DancingDancing..now even Mikhael..Shocked..number 2 Darpok...ROFLROFL...wonder who's number 3...Jignesh..ROFL or Gauri..ROFL...n Kumud..Angry..u bettr not plan to drag arohi out of the house your self or by sumone else..Evil Smile or else i will cut all ur hair off..ROFLROFL..n den no one will b able 2 tell ur a women...LOLLOLLOL

Beejiiiiiiiiiiii...StarStarStar..uff wat a entry..ClapClap..loved it...singhania dadi just rockss...Hug..,haha kumud thot that beeji was going to kick her out of the house n was like to beeji i will take u to a 5* hotel (in hindi of courseWink)...ROFLROFL..ha ha bt her happiness didn't stay for long..LOLLOL..because our beeji gave arohi a proper welcome into the singhania house..ClapClap...n waah!! kya kick mara arohi ne..ClapClapClap...went flying into the house n it nearly hit arjun..Shocked...omg arjun's expressions were amazing wen that happened...Embarrassed...uff Karan was just so great..Day Dreaming...ha ha kumud had 2 give her ring to arohi...LOLLOL..DancingDancing..n den arohi's comments abt the ring were too gud..Thumbs Up

arjuhi's suhaag raat...BlushingBlushingBlushing.....hayeee...the day we really get 2 c one..i dnt think any of us will b able 2 cum out of dreamland...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...uff i can just imagine...BlushingBlushingBlushing...okaie enuf of naughty thinking..WinkLOLTongueEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
but arjuhi's expressions after beeji said that were just great...StarStarStar...n den arjun teasing arohi was even bettr...DancingDancing..love watchin these kinds of scenes...n seeing arohi's jelous face after arjun says "agar bore hogaya toh raat ko tumhare paas aajaaunga" hayeee arjun..ur too naughy n cute...BlushingBlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..loved ur answers to arohi..StarStar..loveee u arjun..Hug..Karan u were once again awesome in this scene...Day Dreaming..n kritz u too were gud...Embarrassed

Im soo happy that arohi has a friend like shefali...Embarrassed..shefali is just great..Big smileHug...she is sweet n innocent..Tongue
loved arohi-beeji convo..it was sweet n touching..n it's nice 2 see that arohi is nice to beeji...Thumbs Up..i hope soon they will (arjun-arohi n beeji) will turn the singhania's to nice ppl...looking 4ward to the cumin epi;s..n how arjuhi fall in love wid each other again..Heart
this week's epi's have been great n a treat 2 watch...waiting 4 the maha epi...the dancefloor one n arjun-arohi gettin jealous..StarEmbarrassed..n seeing arohi's wacky outfit n her lukin like a brat...LOLLOL

yay me finally done wid my take
Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 22 January 2011 at 6:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshadhasrujana-anzaeram-rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasammushiroxxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
its ok anjali...dun say sorry..even i havent edited my post for one episode till now..ROFL..anyways waiting to read ur sweet funny take!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanarasika_DSAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
To those who could have written their takes just after the episodes, hats off guys!

I laughed a lot and I had to take a deep breath and updated mine on page 1.

WIll read all the takes at night and don't forget to enjoy the singhania party in the other thread (D7:Arjuhi Celebration: Party in Singhania's style) - it is the last day!

Enjoy guys

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshSHIKHA19glitter567kavyasammushiroxxaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Bravo! ClapClapAnother Episode Well Done!and Hillarious.ROFL.

AROHi..mmmmmmuah..LOVE YOU BABES..JUST LOVE YOU..ROFL...your game is well planned...ClapHugsahi unka Band bajane gai hai..but I think, band to baad main bajega, Pati aur PAtni ka Pyar pehle shoro ho jaega..;-)Day Dreaming

OK, SO some of THE BEST scenes and Dialogues from today's EPI:
ARjun sleeping in the living room on the sofa..ahahha ROFL.ROFL..Abhi to shoroaat hai Arjun Beta,Arohi ne ate hi tumko kamre se bahir nikal dia..LMAO.. age age dekho hota hai kya...LOL

The KALSH scene was Awsome,LOL waise Arohi tumhara Aim acha nahi hai..hahah Arjun ko miss kardia..Kalsh thori ziada hi DOOOOOr chali gai..ahahha ROFL..ROFL..ROFLROFLROFLROFL
"Aaj tum donoki SUHAAG RAAT HAI..ahhahah ROFL..ROFL...ROFL..ROFL...The look on both of their faces..haha PRICELESS"LOL
and Arohi you Got jealouse when he said k kisi aur k ghar chala jaonga??..hahah..soo sweet ;-)
"Agar Bore hogya to, raat ko tumhare paas a jaonga...ROFL.." hahah... O - M - GDay Dreaming
"Kaale ghutnoon Wali" ..LMAOROFLLOL
Waise i HAve to say k Daddi TUSI GREAT HO..haha kya dhanso dadi hai yaar..bilkul hum logon k dil ki baat karti hain aap...ClapClapThumbs Up
but i have a question...'Yeh Mangalsutr and SINDHOOR kab pehnaya tha???? :-Shocked agar pehnaya tha to KAHAN GYAAAAAAAAAAAA?Wacko

Apart from Daddi, Arjun and Arohi, the whole singhania family is such a sissy..lolz..they're scared of Arohi..way to go girl..dats the way to show girl power! Thumbs UpStar

Rajveer: today I wanna say BRAVO to you! Thumbs Up...finally you are doing somethign worth ur while...GET that B**** Gauri out of here, and aisi sazaa dena, k uski 7 pushtain yaad rakhain..:-)
OVERALL..Karan and Kritika again, PERFECT.Star..Pyar to dono karte hain aik dosre se..ab yeh pyar realise karne main kitna time lagega dono ko..it'll be an interesting thing to see...Jealousy Track Coming up, REAL soon..:-)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everanitaksuresh-anzaeram-SHIKHA19Du_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
updated on p1. sorry i just realized maine pura ka pura essay likh diya hai aaj ke episode pe.. but raha nahi jata.. arjun arohi and dadi are way too hilarious..

@eshu loved ur analysis.. well written.. especially the dadi-arohi convo and the married woman concept.. ab yeh arohi ko bhi jaldi samajh aa jaye toh accha hai..

Edited by aksh4IF - 21 January 2011 at 9:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_Nishrasika_DSmushiroxxglitter567kavyasamshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

no bedroom scene as such...LOL

poor Arjun had to sleep on the sofa?!!! huh!!! but he looked soo cute..Day Dreaming in white..Day Dreaming

Kumud afraid of ArohiLOL n calls the most darpok person at their house for help!!LOL n womanAngrywere u planning to drag Arohi outside the house by Mikhail?
Dead She is Arjun's wife!!! Arjun, u better not let your family do that with her...Evil Smile

ha ha Biji's entry...zabardast!!! n wat a KICK!! Mrs Arohi Singhania!!!! seedha apne pati ke muh pe?LOL
n best part here is wen Dadi said "tumne tho chaaval pure ghar mein bikher diya" acchi shagun hai...!!!Thumbs Up bas Arohi realize kare dat she is made for Arjun n that their bond is unbreakable!!

Arohi's Dad is such a disappointment...Her Mom is already tensed bout Arohi n this Dad cums der to tell her "uski jaan ko khatra hai" huh?!!

another classic dialogue of the day..."agar bore hogaya tho raat ko tumhare paas aajaaunga"ROFLROFL i love u ArjunHugBlushing dese are the cute funny moments we want..!! he he..

yayy!! Shefu dear is here... flyin kisses for her...:D

i'm excited to see how Arohi will deal with the Singhanias...i soo hope she starts to love Arjun pretty soon n then teach the rest of the family a good lessonEvil Smile i still feel for Arjun...he is like non existent in the family..Disapprove i wish Dadi even said dat Arjun is not like rest of the Singhanias n that he loves her really very much!!Ouch

p.s:i cant wait to watch the next epi...but i'l miss it moro...hope they air the repeat on Sunday afternoon..
LOL
@red ditto i also wanted to hear good words about arjun from dadi..but i was at least relieved when she said that they both (arjun and arohi) wud teach the singhanias a lesson!Embarrassed..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFmushiroxxglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
oh!! btw...wen Dadi was sayin mangalsutra pehenaya? i was like No!!LOL sindhoor lagaya? again NO!!LOL but Arohi said yes!! n i was like ye kab hua?!!D'oh

but happy that it happened virtuallyLOLLOL so complete shaadi hui..no need of divorce n re marriage nowWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshrasika_DSkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top