Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [21/1 - Epi.61] (Page 11)

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
@pooja- i like the new siggie....Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janamanasi

Friends :
I do not understand why few friends keep saying remake of Kutumb and all.....

Dear even if it is a remake( which i don't think so)just sit n njoy...u go to cinemas these days to see remakes ...sequel and all....why not just enjoy ...... atleast far far far better than saas and bahus' ki kahani... i have  a strong feeling that people who feel that its a remake of Kutumb.....  must be waiting eagerly for the next day episode....

i do miss the night and the next day till i see the next episode.....

KMH Team ---keep the good work going.. we all r with u...

hey...:) nice to read your posts.. i totally agree wit u... it did remind me once of kutumb since i was crazy bout that show several years back... but wen i came here n saw many ppl comparing it to kutumb..i was jus hoping the future tracks wont b copied from der...but trust me i changed my opinion yest only...KMH is different...i dun see any similarities in scenes or even tracks..the scenarios are totally different..i too dun understand wats the problem if the start may b copied if it can continue to b different n beautiful... i love KMH n Arjuhi..:D for me dey are the best...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged

I feel to share the VM againTongue even if it does not suit the scene for the moment!

I love KMH a lot yesterday that gave me the charm of watching it more than 5 timesWink and each time watching, I get a new version that I feel to share, sorry guys, I am more focused on the Biji-Arohi conversation.

I felt getting the charm of KMH again, the felt charm I got when I kept on repeating mode listening to the mother's letter in KMH1! What a beauty! Classic! 7-starsStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

I always felt but why now Arohi has got a whole joint family, why there is not the same charm of the mother's letter. Unconsciously I kept hunting for the 'hadke' response in KMH2 of the mother's letter and I felt it to be missing. As the concept also was unveiling, I had to wait for it to unfold to understand what the concept is about.

I always felt that in the love of Ahluwalia's there is still missing for Arohi. I kept in a search mode that Arohi needs something more than that and even being full in warmth of her family, there is something more she needs. I could not figure then what?I could not link the photoshoot stills with the show how it was going and yet it has given us so so much in concept!

The fairtytale built of the show with the charm of adding real themes to it, truly mesmeris me! I will later have a post on this bit!

For the time being, I will focus on Arohi and Family.

I realised after watching this episode that what was it showing indeed!
Like typical parents, no matter how grown up the child becomes,they pampered her so much that in their eyes' she is still the baby. The child, though at time feels overprotected and suffocated bu knows it is out of over love to her and refuse to see that she is the big girl now! In response to this love and warmth and goodness, she spread the innocent joy to them even if she is different with her friends. ''friends are for that nah,seeing the proper blooming of the person, where at times parents failed to see.'' It is not fault of parents', it is just they love their children more than anything else in this world. This is also the Ahluwalias. In building this love,they have also inculcated prejudices in the child's mind about what is meant by good and bad. They are again not 100 percent at fault because they did not want their children to be hurt.
I felt the sense of suffocation of Arohi in this environment! It was not in a bad way but then she loves them all equally that she is ready to do everything for their happiness. Like last time we said that Arjun was the puppet of Rudra Pratap Singhania for his business work, here Arohi is the puppet of the family love.

I realised yesterday, this was not the story at all! It was not about the Ahluwalias but it was how different two families can be! Mother's house will remain still the baby's shelter but as it is said and every parents (''damned I am myself being haunted on the moment''LOLLOLLOL) have the dream that their children married and progress in new family and life. It is not that they want to get rid of their daughter but like my mom once told me ''Nisha, just like I left my home to come to build this family, one day, you will do it as well. The instiled values in you when brought to another new home and accept part of the new values, that in itself is magnemity.
Secondly, as when you have come in this world, we have already seen more life than you, it is logic that we are going to depart from life before you. In this sense, the parents feel happy to see that their children have someone other than them by their side who will walk and live life together and instil those mixed values to the newcomers of the world. For wherever you or your brother progress in life, this is the biggest achievement in life.''
I was teenager when mom told me this, that time I felt that 'I will never leave my parents for somebody else. He has to come and live at my place. Why should I leave my parents for him?'LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Phir I grew upLOL and when I fulfiled my dreams, concerning studies, I start seeing more and more meaning in these words, making me realise that from the ''phase of growing up'' now i have ''grown up''.All I know now, is the experience and strong and far sighted character of my mother is the tubelight of my life. I have grown to the same level where I see what is in it and many more ''knowledge'' she filtered me. So for me guys, it was hard for me to gulp the fragility of Arohi's mother. Yet Arohi's mother was the sweet and fragile person who is only thinking the best for her daughter.

Her eyes blurred yesterday was all for the motherly affection and genuine care she has for her Arohi and as she is also built with a picture what is good and bad, she fears to see Arohi in more tears and in that the parents failed to see that Arohi is changed and is ''growing up.''
All the persons in the Ahluwalias except DJ and Dadu actually are unable to match the strong character Arohi was building too. Still it did not match the fully real strength and support of character that Arohi needed. They were more of her ''letting go with limits'' and thus still was uncomparable to the ''mother's letter in season 1''

This was because the story this time is different. It has taken the right amount of time but now is showing light to it. Yesterday's episode earmarked it. The story is not about a girl who is going to fulfill her deepest dream for herself and for her father. The story is not about an unmarried girl who has some dreams to fulfil before moving on the next step in life. The story is not about a start of a love story.
The story is about the journey of a young girl/a daughter to a married woman/daughter in law of a new family. A new family of different way of living and culture and initially how difficult is the young girl who has spent years in a family shower of love and warmth has now married in a family where emotions donot exist and is more materialistic.
It is difficult to adapt if it keeps being compared on ''my family is like this'' ''your family is like that''

This is where the word of experience came again to tell her how to live!
This is masterpiece and all of a sudden felt, this is the support and strength that Arohi was longing to hear. All of a sudden I felt the wisdom and experience of the mother who taught her child how to move on to her dreams and getting someone special and never lose courage (season 1) is now giving knowledge of ''expectation one has in married life and family and when it is not like the dream and expectation, how to live and be happy in it.''
It was a masterpiece for meClapClapClapClapClapClapClap to the extent I quote one of the line as my siggieSmile.
Biji ( represents old age and wisdom, represents strong character, represents kind heartredness and sacredness of character, represents good that can exist among the built prejudice, represents the pillar of the family, represents ''never give up'', represents ''stand for it'' and represents warmth and love) talking to Arohi (represents young and impulsiveness, represents learning new lessons in life, represents ''yet to be seen' represents 'respect to elders' represents individuality and freedom of thoughts, represents of ''if it has not get proper advice, never compromise'','represents modern and stubborness in character,' 'represents needs to ripen in character and finally but not leastly ''assimilating lessons in life) StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
What lessons she got in the conversation (already wrote in first take)

And again Shefali, who is also young and is learning experience of life, learned those values from Arohi. Shefali who knows Arohi more than her family knows that Arohi is changing.
After the conversation of Biji and Arohi, it is contrasted immediately to the conversation between Shefali and Arohi.

The friendship of Arohi and Shefali is one of a kindStarStarStarStarStar
I have never seen this friendship explored in old shows I watched. Shefali is a practical and cool girl. She is as sweet and innocent as Arohi but she is more outgoing than Arohi. In the sweetness of her character, beauty is added in her simplicity and girlie personality that is as kind and clean heart as Arohi. No wonder she is the ''ame soeur'' of Arohi. Shefali is not those friends who ''prompt into conclusions.'' she is not those friends who listened a sentence and give ''5 lines of advices'' and she is not those friends who wish bad and hurt her friend. The value of this friendship is mindblowingClap with an element of 'chill' and 'support', with an element of 'having fun and blast' and 'learning the lessons of life togetherClapClap
She knows the nature of Arohi well and infact when Arohi was not married,she was the only one who understood Arohi from the start.
She was not that friend like Gauri would have reacted 'she is an old lady,forget it, we are youngs,we know we are right, you need to do it.'
No she is not! She respects the 'old lady' as much as Arohi does and she is as different as Arohi. For a moment of glory to her,she was happy that 'Biji' melted the anger of Arohi but still Shefali is seeing the self conflict of Arohi and Shefali knows that Arohi has once misunderstood Arjun and once it is cleared, Arohi will double love Arjun. Shefali will push Arohi to it but not in words and actions but by being a listener and get her on the right wave. Her facial expression when Arohi said ''arjun is not my lifepartner'' was equal to a smile in her heart with the thought''you have already married her Arohi and you always wanted him to be.'' and then when Arohi said she has not come for ''sudhane'' but for 'band bajane''
Again a sweet smile on that thought in Shefali's expression knowing she will melt soon because if Arohi is not a vindictive nature. She is stubborn and is thinking she is hurt but Shefali knows 'once Arohi gets it right by herself.' She will stick here onlyLOL She is a beautiful character and she will only ''talk something to Arohi if Arohi is growing stubborn to infinity.''

Both Biji (the word of old wisdom) and Shefali (the word of innocence) are sided to Arohi and she feels complete with her strong character and soon apply those lessons she learned from Biji and learned to''forgive and accept the truth'' for the betterment of her own self and everybody!

I have a third version, will post laterLOLLOLLOL

Have your say guys

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFmushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
edited my taeke on page2...Embarrassed
but for those who r lazy to go bac..here it is..TongueLOL

Edited...
btw the Mohabbat lounge banner n sigg r lukin great...Thumbs Up...Hug 2 the ppl who made dem..Embarrassed

arghh...LOL..no bedroom scene..Disapprove..all hopes went down the drain..LOL..poor arjun had 2 sleep on the couch..CryCry...bedroom se seedhi couch par aagaya..OuchLOL..but so sweet of arjun to let arohi have the bed all to herself...Tongue..but arjun was looking supercute sleeping there...Heart..uff n wen he woke up..hayeee is white shirt made me go to dreamland..Day DreamingDay Dreaming...bt wud have loved 2 see arohi sleepin on the couch once..Evil Smile..wish they had shown a cute fight on that...uff these editors wale bhi na..dnt show the main gud parts...D'ohAngry...LOL..but omg...cant believe that kumud n RPS didn't see arjun sleep on the couch...ShockedShocked...or did arohi snatch their eyes away too..ROFL unless they were jogging all nite in fear of arohi..ROFLROFL

ha ha ha..gud to see kumud afraid of arohi too..LOLLOL..number 1 darpok..ROFL...she shud get an oscar for that...LOLLOLLOL..first she was scared of beeji which is understandable n now she's scared of her own bahu..ShockedLOL...u rock arohi..StarLOL..kumud ki to band he bajadi..DancingDancing..now even Mikhael..Shocked..number 2 Darpok...ROFLROFL...wonder who's number 3...Jignesh..ROFL or Gauri..ROFL...n Kumud..Angry..u bettr not plan to drag arohi out of the house your self or by sumone else..Evil Smile or else i will cut all ur hair off..ROFLROFL..n den no one will b able 2 tell ur a women...LOLLOLLOL

Beejiiiiiiiiiiii...StarStarStar..uff wat a entry..ClapClap..loved it...singhania dadi just rockss...Hug..,haha kumud thot that beeji was going to kick her out of the house n was like to beeji i will take u to a 5* hotel (in hindi of courseWink)...ROFLROFL..ha ha bt her happiness didn't stay for long..LOLLOL..because our beeji gave arohi a proper welcome into the singhania house..ClapClap...n waah!! kya kick mara arohi ne..ClapClapClap...went flying into the house n it nearly hit arjun..Shocked...omg arjun's expressions were amazing wen that happened...Embarrassed...uff Karan was just so great..Day Dreaming...ha ha kumud had 2 give her ring to arohi...LOLLOL..DancingDancing..n den arohi's comments abt the ring were too gud..Thumbs Up

arjuhi's suhaag raat...BlushingBlushingBlushing.....hayeee...the day we really get 2 c one..i dnt think any of us will b able 2 cum out of dreamland...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...uff i can just imagine...BlushingBlushingBlushing...okaie enuf of naughty thinking..WinkLOLTongueEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
but arjuhi's expressions after beeji said that were just great...StarStarStar...n den arjun teasing arohi was even bettr...DancingDancing..love watchin these kinds of scenes...n seeing arohi's jelous face after arjun says "agar bore hogaya toh raat ko tumhare paas aajaaunga" hayeee arjun..ur too naughy n cute...BlushingBlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..loved ur answers to arohi..StarStar..loveee u arjun..Hug..Karan u were once again awesome in this scene...Day Dreaming..n kritz u too were gud...Embarrassed

Im soo happy that arohi has a friend like shefali...Embarrassed..shefali is just great..Big smileHug...she is sweet n innocent..Tongue
loved arohi-beeji convo..it was sweet n touching..n it's nice 2 see that arohi is nice to beeji...Thumbs Up..i hope soon they will (arjun-arohi n beeji) will turn the singhania's to nice ppl...looking 4ward to the cumin epi;s..n how arjuhi fall in love wid each other again..Heart
this week's epi's have been great n a treat 2 watch...waiting 4 the maha epi...the dancefloor one n arjun-arohi gettin jealous..StarEmbarrassed..n seeing arohi's wacky outfit n her lukin like a brat...LOLLOL

yay me finally done wid my take
Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxaksh4IFshibz

Go to top