Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [21/1 - Epi.61] (Page 10)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by -Olly-

@red ditto i also wanted to hear good words about arjun from dadi..but i was at least relieved when she said that they both (arjun and arohi) wud teach the singhanias a lesson!Embarrassed..
did she say dat?D'ohwil hav to catch the epi on YT den...coz Imagine wont give it moro n even if they do...dey edit scenesAngry
did she say that ,  i thot she meant her and arohi , phir se dekhna padega
even i thot the same...huh!! olly is dreaming!!LOL moro wen she cums she wil bBroken HeartLOL
ya...i dnt think she said that...hehe luks like we have 2 watch that part again n listen carefully..WinkLOL

ya watched that bit again... she said tum dono.. and she meant arohi and arjun... yay!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@shibz.. thanks

btw i am Akshaya... Hi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@shibz...sanju ki yaad diladi...baacha...Disapprove
hehe..Tongue

time to edit my take now...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshibz

janamanasi Newbie
janamanasi
janamanasi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the Welcome!

KMH taught me twitter & India Forums..thanx KMH!!!!!!! for giving me so many friends..

Aarohi! - how can we forget the SHOT........... Pele, Maradona and Beckham sabki chutti....Aarohi why not start a football training academy(part- time)

Arjun-Kitne din bhagoge apne pyar se......

Dadi - Tussi great ho! Agar aap jaise dadi kuch aur ho jayain.. to naajane kitno ki zindegi ban jayain...

Friends :
I do not understand why few friends keep saying remake of Kutumb and all.....

Dear even if it is a remake( which i don't think so)just sit n njoy...u go to cinemas these days to see remakes ...sequel and all....why not just enjoy ...... atleast far far far better than saas and bahus' ki kahani... i have  a strong feeling that people who feel that its a remake of Kutumb.....  must be waiting eagerly for the next day episode....

i do miss the night and the next day till i see the next episode.....

KMH Team ---keep the good work going.. we all r with u...

NB : Eshu - Hope i have posted correctly this time...i mean in todays' thread... Please guide if its wrong

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pakixakiyani-anzaeram-Du_NishPraniikavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janamanasi

Thanks for the Welcome!

KMH taught me twitter & India Forums..thanx KMH!!!!!!! for giving me so many friends..

Aarohi! - how can we forget the SHOT........... Pele, Maradona and Beckham sabki chutti....Aarohi why not start a football training academy(part- time)

Arjun-Kitne din bhagoge apne pyar se......

Dadi - Tussi great ho! Agar aap jaise dadi kuch aur ho jayain.. to naajane kitno ki zindegi ban jayain...

Friends :
I do not understand why few friends keep saying remake of Kutumb and all.....

Dear even if it is a remake( which i don't think so)just sit n njoy...u go to cinemas these days to see remakes ...sequel and all....why not just enjoy ...... atleast far far far better than saas and bahus' ki kahani... i have  a strong feeling that people who feel that its a remake of Kutumb.....  must be waiting eagerly for the next day episode....

i do miss the night and the next day till i see the next episode.....

KMH Team ---keep the good work going.. we all r with u...

NB : Eshu - Hope i have posted correctly this time...i mean in todays' thread... Please guide if its wrong

@janamanasi - exactly my thoughts... acc to me, the story's going gr8 and I'm enjoying it to the fullest. Neither the remake or the Kutumb music worries me. Infact, Kutumb music fits perfectly here and I love it because even though we might have seen similar scenes before, Arjuhi gives a new fresh feel to the scenes and I completely forget about the old ones.

No offence to anyone though, just my thoughts.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasi-anzaeram-Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aksh4IF

@shibz
hilarious .. loved ur organization.. 
organization?D'oh

sorry i didnt realize i quoted the wrong person.. i scrolled thru so fast.. anyways.. loved ur analysis though.. it was a scream..

Anjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

<font color="#cc3399" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">was der any voting round for the banners?D'ohLOL

anyway..love the banners guyz....:D
</font>

Shibz the banner was only one, she made it for us, the siggie anotheer friend of mine made on my request...

Anjalii...xXxshibz

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
SmileOh, the comfort - the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person - having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together; certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then with the breath of kindness blow the rest away.  ~Dinah Craik
arjun finally gave in to arohi's demand n went out of the room.....LOL(score 1-0)Wink
aro's mom worrying for her daughter's well-being....in came the (brainy idiot) of the family.....aro's dad with his valuable idea...LOL but dadu know his son really well n came just in time to stop him from ruining show's success by seperating arjuhi...LOL way to go dadu....Thumbs Up loved the way he admired aro's guts to fight back n not running away...Clap 

rudr-kumud came from jogging....(though both looked like bros.....but they r hubby-wife....ErmmROFL) they saw arjun sleeping on the sofa.....both were shocked....n they guessed it right.....aro k daar se beta bahar a gya....LOL she went to teach her a lesson but then remembered the one taught to her last night...ROFLShocked she called mickhael to do this task bu....jeeth ji said...ye arjun ka gharelu mamla hai....LOL i liked it...Thumbs Up
n then the dhamakedar entry........dhan tana tana nana.....Dancing
arjun's dadi shouting before entering the door...asking for whereabouts of arohi.....she went uostairs n dragged arohi don n out of the front door....kumud was so happy that she even decided to take dadi for dinner...but the tables turned n dadi asked the maid to bring arti thali n kalash for new bride's welcome....
loved the dialogue.....TERI AAL KO BHI CHUHON NE KUTR LIYA HAI KYA TERE BALON KI TARHA.....ROFLROFL dadi rox...Thumbs Up
then aro tried telling that its not a proper shadi to which dadi replied that all the rituals happened n she nodded yes....so dadi said then its a valid shadi n ur a singhania bahu...Party arohi's kick......in beckham style....was rocking...ClapClap poor arjun was about to get hit....LOL arjun looked so cute with his expressions on this sudden attack....LOL dadi the true rockstarof the epi admired aro's throw ...LOL n her way of calling arjun....O HELLO instead of SUNIYE JI.....
she came inside n asked arjun to come home early today .....a confused arjun asked the reason for it to which dadi pelied tonight's ur SR....(arjuhi's expressions is a must watch)....
rudr just took a safe exit....n arjuhi were left alone...

There are couples a matchmaker would match every time - and couples who, for no rhyme or reason, rhyme.  ~Robert Brault

both of them were staring at eachother....there was anger in their eyes with a bit of humor(didn't feel like they were staring in hatred)....aro asked arjun ...why didn't u speak n now don't u dare return home tonight...arjun calmly replied its my home i will come whenever i want...in fact i will come in the evening today...n if u don't want me to return then i can go to someone else's house...ShockedLOL
He that is not jealous is not in love.  ~St. Augustine
arohi's mind-alarm rang n she quickly asked...whose house?? (it was an indicator that sh still feels for arjun deep inside no matter how many times she rejects this thought..) after that the nok-jhok continued n aro said that don't under-estimate me( n arjun is sure gonna suffer a blow when he will see aro dancing with other guys)....LOL
You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.  ~Wayne W. Dyer
 guys i love this quote im about to write....
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.  ~From the movie Annie
(i don't have any idea about the movie just read the quote somewhere....so if someone knows about this plz do tell)Embarrassed
arjuhi will realise this real soon they can't part ways....they were destined to be together FOREVER.....Day Dreaming
rajveer investigating rashi's case....really liked that n i wan that tape to come out real soon n this gauri thing gets over....Approve

shefali came to meet arohi at her new place...that was really sweet of her..shefali is a sweetheart for sureTongue.... both of them were talking....just then arjun's dadi(now aro's dadi aswell) came n arohi introduced shef to dadi....loved this scene also...dadi said yaa i know her...kaale ghutno wali....bete dahi mein nimbo daal k lagaya kro...ROFL.(dadi is so straight-forward)....
she took arohi outside n advised her to take care of her new relationship....Smile
dadi said that no matter in what conditions the shadi happened but now ur singhania bahu n arjun's WIFEWink.Big smile....in all these years i was trying to make these people leave the path of evil but now that ur here im sure that after me its only u who can teach them all a lesson...u n arjun can turn this house into a HOME(not exactly her words but the context is same).Embarrassed..she ended the talk saying the sooner u realise it the better it will be for u to start ur new life....Tongue
Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.  ~Rainer Maria Rilke
arohi was silent n confused....she went inside n told shefali that she can't hurt dadi as she is just like her DJ....shefali asked that it means ur on dadi's side....arohi thought for a while n then said....whatever arjun did to me n my family i can never forget that.....i don't care about all this ...im here fr teaching singhania's a lesson....UNKA BAND BAJANE....
Trouble is part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough.  ~Dinah Shore

(im not sure if i had used this quote before in any of my posts or not but this goes well here so just wrote ....sorry if its a repeat)...Embarrassed
@everyone- awesome, humorous n intelligent takes.....ClapClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshan-anzaeram-Du_Nishtanu111aaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top