Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
its ok anjali...dun say sorry..even i havent edited my post for one episode till now..🀣..anyways waiting to read ur sweet funny take!
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
To those who could have written their takes just after the episodes, hats off guys!

I laughed a lot and I had to take a deep breath and updated mine on page 1.

WIll read all the takes at night and don't forget to enjoy the singhania party in the other thread (D7:Arjuhi Celebration: Party in Singhania's style) - it is the last day!

Enjoy guys
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Bravo! πŸ‘πŸ‘Another Episode Well Done!and Hillarious.🀣.

AROHi..mmmmmmuah..LOVE YOU BABES..JUST LOVE YOU..ROFL...your game is well planned...πŸ‘πŸ€—sahi unka Band bajane gai hai..but I think, band to baad main bajega, Pati aur PAtni ka Pyar pehle shoro ho jaega..;-)😍

OK, SO some of THE BEST scenes and Dialogues from today's EPI:
ARjun sleeping in the living room on the sofa..ahahha ROFL.🀣..Abhi to shoroaat hai Arjun Beta,Arohi ne ate hi tumko kamre se bahir nikal dia..LMAO.. age age dekho hota hai kya...πŸ˜†

The KALSH scene was Awsome,πŸ˜† waise Arohi tumhara Aim acha nahi hai..hahah Arjun ko miss kardia..Kalsh thori ziada hi DOOOOOr chali gai..ahahha ROFL..ROFL..🀣🀣🀣🀣
"Aaj tum donoki SUHAAG RAAT HAI..ahhahah ROFL..ROFL...ROFL..ROFL...The look on both of their faces..haha PRICELESS"πŸ˜†
and Arohi you Got jealouse when he said k kisi aur k ghar chala jaonga??..hahah..soo sweet ;-)
"Agar Bore hogya to, raat ko tumhare paas a jaonga...ROFL.." hahah... O - M - G😍
"Kaale ghutnoon Wali" ..LMAOπŸ€£πŸ˜†
Waise i HAve to say k Daddi TUSI GREAT HO..haha kya dhanso dadi hai yaar..bilkul hum logon k dil ki baat karti hain aap...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
but i have a question...'Yeh Mangalsutr and SINDHOOR kab pehnaya tha???? :-😲 agar pehnaya tha to KAHAN GYAAAAAAAAAAAA?

Apart from Daddi, Arjun and Arohi, the whole singhania family is such a sissy..lolz..they're scared of Arohi..way to go girl..dats the way to show girl power! πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

Rajveer: today I wanna say BRAVO to you! πŸ‘πŸΌ...finally you are doing somethign worth ur while...GET that B**** Gauri out of here, and aisi sazaa dena, k uski 7 pushtain yaad rakhain..:-)
OVERALL..Karan and Kritika again, PERFECT.⭐️..Pyar to dono karte hain aik dosre se..ab yeh pyar realise karne main kitna time lagega dono ko..it'll be an interesting thing to see...Jealousy Track Coming up, REAL soon..:-)
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
updated on p1. sorry i just realized maine pura ka pura essay likh diya hai aaj ke episode pe.. but raha nahi jata.. arjun arohi and dadi are way too hilarious..

@eshu loved ur analysis.. well written.. especially the dadi-arohi convo and the married woman concept.. ab yeh arohi ko bhi jaldi samajh aa jaye toh accha hai..
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

no bedroom scene as such...πŸ˜†

poor Arjun had to sleep on the sofa?!!! huh!!! but he looked soo cute..😍 in white..😍

Kumud afraid of ArohiπŸ˜† n calls the most darpok person at their house for help!!πŸ˜† n woman😑were u planning to drag Arohi outside the house by Mikhail?
🀒 She is Arjun's wife!!! Arjun, u better not let your family do that with her...😈

ha ha Biji's entry...zabardast!!! n wat a KICK!! Mrs Arohi Singhania!!!! seedha apne pati ke muh pe?πŸ˜†
n best part here is wen Dadi said "tumne tho chaaval pure ghar mein bikher diya" acchi shagun hai...!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ bas Arohi realize kare dat she is made for Arjun n that their bond is unbreakable!!

Arohi's Dad is such a disappointment...Her Mom is already tensed bout Arohi n this Dad cums der to tell her "uski jaan ko khatra hai" huh?!!

another classic dialogue of the day..."agar bore hogaya tho raat ko tumhare paas aajaaunga"🀣🀣 i love u ArjunπŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ dese are the cute funny moments we want..!! he he..

yayy!! Shefu dear is here... flyin kisses for her...:D

i'm excited to see how Arohi will deal with the Singhanias...i soo hope she starts to love Arjun pretty soon n then teach the rest of the family a good lesson😈 i still feel for Arjun...he is like non existent in the family..πŸ˜’ i wish Dadi even said dat Arjun is not like rest of the Singhanias n that he loves her really very much!!

p.s:i cant wait to watch the next epi...but i'l miss it moro...hope they air the repeat on Sunday afternoon..
πŸ˜†

@red ditto i also wanted to hear good words about arjun from dadi..but i was at least relieved when she said that they both (arjun and arohi) wud teach the singhanias a lesson!😳..
shibz thumbnail
oh!! btw...wen Dadi was sayin mangalsutra pehenaya? i was like No!!πŸ˜† sindhoor lagaya? again NO!!πŸ˜† but Arohi said yes!! n i was like ye kab hua?!!

but happy that it happened virtuallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so complete shaadi hui..no need of divorce n re marriage nowπŸ˜‰
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@aksh4IF you made a really good point, didn't arjun parents see him on the couch BEFORE they went jogging? πŸ˜•
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mina_T

@aksh4IF you made a really good point, didn't arjun parents see him on the couch BEFORE they went jogging? πŸ˜•

maybe he was hunting for a gud spot all nite long.. or maybe the parents sneaked out in the dark to avoid arohi and hence didnt see him.. 🀣either ways.. way to go arohi.. u show them..πŸ‘

i remember kartar singh's dialogue from an earlier episode..
mujrim ke andar kanoon ka dar paida karna padhta hai.. πŸ˜ƒand arohi has laid a gud foundation for tht πŸ˜†
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shibz

oh!! btw...wen Dadi was sayin mangalsutra pehenaya? i was like No!!πŸ˜† sindhoor lagaya? again NO!!πŸ˜† but Arohi said yes!! n i was like ye kab hua?!!...yh..i was literally answering no on my screnn...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but happy that it happened virtuallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so complete shaadi hui..no need of divorce n re marriage nowπŸ˜‰..yupp...πŸ˜ƒ

shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mina_T

ha ha ha ditto!! n wen did biji see him sleepin on the sofa?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†