Pratigya

Help Make the atmosphere light on the forum

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone. Hope u all r doing well.. We all come here to the forum every single day and discuss about MKAP , its storyline , its characters etc etc. But, lets do something different altogether today... As , you all might agree , this show has now become a part of our lives ... So, each one of us for sure might have some personal memorable moments related to the show..... If there r any , do share atleast one... Do comment...Edited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun7shine thumbnail
Come on guyz , does no one of u recall any incidents....
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my fav scene is quite obvious...............krishan's entry scene...........i watched the show 4m first encounter of kriya..........but watched his entry later on........n than compltly fall over krshan's unique character..............n more than the way arhaan caried his character...........though those dayz have passed now.................
tanthya thumbnail

Hello Shining Sun ,๐Ÿค—

So U want light....

here it comes ...Hope  the light is adequate ..

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
Sun7shine thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hello Shining Sun ,๐Ÿค—

So U want light....

here it comes ...Hope the light is adequate ..

so sweet. But sun does'nt need light.. It gives light aur isi tarah Humo bhi sirf dene mein vishwas rakhte hai
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
when ever baba enters the screen - it becomes my fav - but my fav is the surrender scene - when pratz takes his shirt offffffffff. ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think the epi that made me fall in love with mkap was the first time their sad song came on.  That was what made me realise how special this show was, and so i watched it all from beginning and never stopped, until i felt the need to miss some epis, ๐Ÿ˜‰otherwise generally kriya scenes make it magical for me.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

when ever baba enters the screen - it becomes my fav - but my fav is the surrender scene - when pratz takes his shirt offffffffff. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

speaking of taking shirt offfffffffff, one of my favourite one is when he pulled the button off his shirt, he looked so wicked and mischievious.๐Ÿ˜ƒ