TB Article : Jayesh Patil interview|Mishal Tagged - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I wish him All the best for his Future Ventures .. He has penned down some Great Tracks for  LTL Accept Damoder Patil's Track .. which was a big let down for me anyways it doesn't matter anymore.. 😊 Im Quite Happy with the present narrative as well.. 

And nice to know That DSP is inspired from a Real life personality .. :-)
Hi

It will be worth watching his new show just to see if he has or can create  the same magic, like he has with LTL and Dutta. So far no new shows has taken my interest and there has been a few recently.
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Jiska interview chahiye wo to dete nahi hain ........πŸ˜†
so do we need another petition?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SAraW

I wish him All the best for his Future Ventures .. He has penned down some Great Tracks for  LTL Accept Damoder Patil's Track .. which was a big let down for me anyways it doesn't matter anymore.. 😊 Im Quite Happy with the present narrative as well.. 

And nice to know That DSP is inspired from a Real life personality .. :-)
agree with uπŸ˜› .....  wish him all the best..... he really created a different character in TV industury😊... ...
and have my faith that creative unit would have understanding that what are the real potential and characteristics of the characters ...which definitely made them different from others😳
tanx alt shabz 4 sharing i rated but when i want to comment it says my email is not validated sorry instead commented here. excellent dutta's character is inspired by real life & MR does portray it excellently hats off to MR!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š