Sanskaar Laxmi

Article-Lakshmi getting married in Purohit parivaa

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Purohit parivar plans to make Lakshmi their bahu

Veebha Anand

Recently on Zee's Sanskaar Lakshmi the audiences witnessed Lakshmi (Veebha Anand) becoming friends with Mahendra (Aamir Dalvi) and Parag (Vivan Bhathena). In the coming episodes, this friendship will take an interesting turn as Harsuk (Rajesh Shringarpure) and Kaveri (Prateeksha Lonkar) have plans of taking this friendship between the trio to another level.

A source reveals, "Lakshmi manages to convince Mahendra to take part in the Rudra Pooja and Kaveri and Harsuk are very impressed. Harsuk thinks Lakshmi will make a perfect wife to Parag while Kaveri wants her to marry Mahendra. Lakshmi will also be performing the Ardhnareshwar dance but Shobhana who feels Lakshmi was the reason why Jagmohan asked her not to sit for the pooja plans to take revenge. She breaks Lakshmi's Ardhnareshwar mask and the latter is upset about it. However, Mahendra cheers her up and tells her she can still express a lot through her face. That is when Lakshmi decides to paint her face as Ardhnareshwar.

Meanwhile, Kaveri and Harsuk go to meet Kailash for Lakshmi's hand. That is when Kaveri realizes that Harsuk wants her to get married to Parag. When the Purohit family reaches Mumbai, Harsuk informs about his decision to Parag who reveals he is already married. The entire family is shocked."

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_captkirktrishap-PrinKa-fuzzyfaceARJRANSIDVARSKLimitLessFanleelaa9

rohitkhosla Groupbie
rohitkhosla
rohitkhosla

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
gr8. now mahen n laxmi can get married n suraj n ragini can get married. perfect pairin !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirk

SweetArifa Senior Member
SweetArifa
SweetArifa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
thanks for the article. it looks like Laxmi is going to marry Mahen which i am absolutely thrilled by.

Edited by SweetArifa - 21 January 2011 at 8:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkfuzzyface

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I knew Parag's character had something hidden like that.............o well..........I just don't want her to marry that Suraj kid........he is annoying...so is his GF............so disrespectful to their parents.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkfuzzyface-Chandramukhi-

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
ya gr8 mahen and laxmi will make good couple and suraj getting married 2 ragini thanx 4 sharing and 4 revealing THE suspense...

fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Thanks see mother knows best, she was able to see how comfortable Mahen was with Laxmi n vice versa.
Parag hmmm this girl must be either a white or someone he studied together.
Suraj n that actresswali so deserve each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I want her to marry Suraj, reason being , suraj ko chata maren wali chahiye LOL

and mahen ,i want him to be best friend of laxmi as i dont see anything beyond that from him , whether he is autistic or not is not issue, even those ppl feel something new
mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Oh thanx fr d article..may b she may get married to mahendr nly.. hmm.. who wil play parags wife i really want sum nice actor fr tat role..

-PrinKa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index