Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

A New Angini FF... (part 10 on Page 19) (Page 8)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@zee..yes waiting for next part and if ragini gets her gift or not..

will wait for update..Smile

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@zee..yes waiting for next part and if ragini gets her gift or not..

will wait for update..Smile

ya sure... i wil update next part 2morrow... will see what wil happen?
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hi guys... i am with my FF part 5.. hope u guys will read and enjoy it....sorry yaar... i tried 3 romance  parts but i feel i am not good in writing romance.Wink.Wink Winkso thought to stop thinking about it.....  so my dear friend.... here's my FF part 5Smile

anmol was is a cellphone conversation. in his cabin .. oh.. isn't it.. oh.. yes sweet hart papa will help you...and he hang the phone and strat hia work again

at kids room.. alekh tashi and guni are planing do some thing... and in kitchen with guddi...

Ragini: guddi i have prepare the dinner i tell every one dinner is ready.. i will go and call kids down.. i think they are still playing...

Guddi: bahbih... you are so tired.. you stay i will call every one...

Ragini: no it's.... before ragini finish here sentence guddi ran... 'what happen to guddi???' she was thinking??

Gunni: alekh baiya ragini bahbih is calling every.. it's dinner time..

Alekh: is ragini coming here??? alekh asked in a hurry...and the room was mees 

Guddi: no.. before she comes is cam to tell you..

Alekh: good good...ok.. lets go and have our dinner.....all stop there discussion, work  and went down stairs..

@ dinning table .....

Tammy: ma i am going to sleep..

Kushi: i am also so tired tammy i am coming with you..

Ragini: ok.. you both had your dinner so yo both can go.. wait i am coming...to change your dress...

Guni: chachi i finish my dinner so i will help tammy and kushi.. you my have your dinner.. ohhh... here chachu also has come.....hi chachu...

Anmol: hi.. guni..hi bachcha party.. i think you guys are going to the bed?? anmol said looking at the children who is getting ready to go out from the dinning table 

Kushi: yes partner..

Anmol: where is my good night kiss...tammy kushe gave good night kiss to anmol ragini and alekh.. and went to there room... then in the dinner table... alekhe trying to tell some thing to anmol but he couldn't rarini saw alekh is novers.. she ask alekh. '' jiya ji do you need any thing..???

Alekh: y..a...yes ragini.. i need a spoon.. but i cant see a spoon here..

Ragini: ohh. ok.. wait i will bring it for you.. she went in to the kitchen.. alekh got a chance to talk to anmol.. he ask anmol is every thing ready? Anmol quickly said yes... there didn't get much time to talk ragini came back with a spoon... after the dinner ahekh said good night to anmol and ragini and went to his room and locked it quickly..

in anmol and ragini's room..

ragini came from the washroom wiping her wet hair... and she sat front of the mirror.... anmol said ragini.. 'ragini i have some office work....so you may sleep... i will get late ' ragini gave a silent look as answer he know what it means...so he wish her good night.....ragini went to the bed.. she was thinking that whole house members are sleeping except anmol... but she was wrong...

at kids room some one knocked the door.. gunni open the door.. ohh... it was anmol..

Anmol: is every thing ready???

Guni: not yet chachu. Cake is missing...

Anmol; alright i will bring it now... then what a bout the decorations??

Alekh.. oh.. it's almost don....

Anmol : then i may go and bring the cake now...

Alekh: tammy ke papa i am coming with u.. some one need to holed the cake na??? 

Anmol; ok baiyah lets go..

Tammy: papa we didn't buy a gift na???

Anmol; ohh.. then???

Guni: lets all go... then we can buy a gift and also bring the cake too...what do you say chachu???

Ahlekh: good idea.. good idea.. come on tammy ke papa don't think much.. say yes...

Anmol; ok then lets go.....

all five silently walk out of the house....

Anmol: ok.. there is a problem.. we can't start our car now.. ragini may here... so we must push the car until we pass the gate...

Guni: what oh.. on..chachu... ok.. come on....

Anmol sate on driving set.. guni, alekh, tammy and kushi start to push the car... when they pass the gate.. anmol start the car.. all quickly sat on the car..

At the shopping mall

Tammy; alekh chchu... what are you going to gift mamma????

Alekh; well... my gift is almost ready....i am giving a beautiful painting... to ragini....

Kushi: papa please help me to buy a gift for masi ma.... soon papa... we don't have much time...kushi and akekh start choosing a gift for ragini..at last...

Guni select a makeup set... tammy bought a beautiful purse.. and kushi bought a lovely bangle

anmol paid the bill and they turned home bye the way the took the cake to... is was a chocolate cherry piped cake..... anmol stop the car near the gate.. and again all push the car in to the garage.. all quickly ran in to the kids room... whole rajvansh house is dark.. except kids room.. all are packing there gift... to ragini.. suddenly tammy ask anmol 'papa where is your gift??? you don't give a gift to mamma???

Anmol; yes i will betah.. i will bring my gift i forgot it....it is in the car

anmol went to the car again and bought ragini's gift... and he also joined them.. he packed his gift to his loving wife...... and every thing don...

Tammy: a saree your... giving this saree for ma.. papa.. you bought this saree when we all want to buy a saree to guni didi na??? i thought you gave it... it is a beautiful gift papa... ma will like it....

Guni: ohh... then you bought a saree to your wife that day chachu??? you didn't tell me na??it's ok.. let me see your gift please chachu?? waw.... it's beautiful.. i am sure chachi will wear this tomorrow... and guni return the saree to anmol's hand... and anmol started to pack his gift again...

that's it for today guys... will see haw will be ragini's birthday....in next part.... so tell me do you like this part......???Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_canmoljibhondu2010poo_ssaveeta24sami01shanti05

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
aww sop sweet ragini wil wear uski di hui saari for sure re......
loving it to core the ff is cute and very sweet and yummy too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anmoljitvmylove

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
@zee..just beautiful..i had a smile on my face..Smile

they are so cute all of them to give a surprise to ragini on her birthday..

ragini unaware of all this and how smartly they brought the car out of the gate and do their shopping..

awww thats so sweet of anmol his gift to his lovely wife will be a saree..Smile

really interesting and now definitely want to know how will be  ragini's reaction to the surprise birthday by all her family esp anmol's gift to her..

do continue soon..great job..keep it up..ClapClapClap...

Edited by savee_k - 02 February 2011 at 10:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

anmolji Groupbie
anmolji
anmolji

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hey Zee, it is a lovely update. Ragini is  so lucky to get a pati like anmol. I just want ragini to wear the gift given by anmol. Wow I know anmol's birthday gift is going to be the lovielist one. I am damn sure of it. Zee thanks for such an awesome update, and keeping angini taaza.Clap

tvmylove

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Zee very sweet part !! Loved it Waiting for you to continue with the next part !!Clap

So naughty and good planning by Anmol to surprise Ragini
She will have a good treat for her birthday !!

tvmylove

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Very nice again Zee you can write romantic scenes just close your eyes think about Anmol and Ragini ideas will pour in !!

But must say this part was really interesting.. SHe has no clue what is going on..
Anmol and the rest of the family are going to be really in a surprise for her !!

Now you need to update us and Ragini fast with the surprise !!Wink

tvmylove

Go to top