Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

A New Angini FF... (part 10 on Page 19) (Page 5)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Very very nice Zee
I enjoyed it !!
I can imagine how  the discomfort zone the kids put Ragini in and Anmol is such an understanding husband he also understood !!

Enjoyed it a lot please continue !!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Fantastic Zeena,Loved the whole part.Clap

Especially Anmol buying saree for RaginiWink and waiting to read how will she react for this surprise?Embarrassed

And Tammy asking Anmol to buy Baby BrotherEmbarrassed,So sweet and Ragini feeling very shyEmbarrassed

Continue soon ZeenaBig smile.Loved it .Clap

tvmylove

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anmolji

Zee what an awesome update. Poor angini, really they are in a fix, these childrenLOL and becoz of that ragini sat at the back. Good one Zee, and plz continue.

oh... anmolji.. you are here.. i was searching you.. i am happy you read my FF....
anmol2 Senior Member
anmol2
anmol2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
zeena please pray for me dear friend and all my other friends please pray for me ill see you again on 19 februaryWink
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
ya.. sure dear... all the best yaar...
anmolji Groupbie
anmolji
anmolji

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

Originally posted by anmolji

Zee what an awesome update. Poor angini, really they are in a fix, these childrenLOL and becoz of that ragini sat at the back. Good one Zee, and plz continue.

oh... anmolji.. you are here.. i was searching you.. i am happy you read my FF....
Hey zee, who can resist your FF. It is so mast na yaar.Hug
anmolji Groupbie
anmolji
anmolji

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anmol2

zeena please pray for me dear friend and all my other friends please pray for me ill see you again on 19 februaryWink
Aww we are going to miss you so much Isha Even then exams are important. Best of luck yaar,just see you will come out with flying colours.
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

guys rajvansh lady's have gone on a shopping... lets see what they will buy... this is the 3 part in  my FF... read this and tell me haw is it..... i hope you will enjoy this part... hahahaha...Wink

@ the shopping moll

Kushi: awww.... tammy look at that...

Tammy: kushi see this.. so beautiful na??...anmol and children were locking at sarees... guny and ragini busy with selecting sarees...

kushi: ya tammy it's beautiful...it will suet masi ma a lot...

Tammy: 'ha..ma will be so sweet in this saree... papa.. this saree is beautiful it will suet mam a lot na???' it was a green and red mix saree...

Anmol: 'hmm.. No..look at this saree ...haw is this..??' it was a green Saree with a gold border....

Tammy: wow.... papa.. Shel we buy this to ma??? wait i will ask her...

Anmol: no tamanna... dont tell any thing to your mam..let it be a surprise...to your mam...

Tammy: ok.. papa...

Kushi: yes partner masi ma likes surprise..

Anmol: but will your masi ma like this saree partner???

Tammy; why not papa.. it's so beautiful... after all you are her best friend na.. so mama will like it...

Anmol: ok.. then pack this for me... anmol gave the saree to the sells trap. Guni and ragini in other side ...

Ragini: no it want suet you..guni try this.

Guni: chchi i need a red colour saree..

Ragini:ohh... lets see some red colour saree's please... said to the sells trap.

Ragini: hmmm. No..No.. yes..this is good..

Guni: waw.. chachi...what a selection.. it is so beautiful chachi.. I like it.. but it's very expensive.. i...don't h..a..v..e m..u..c..h m..o..n..e..y... chachi..

Ragini: why .. you forgot..??your toled at home your chachu must pay the bill.. thats why he is here.

Guni: i was joking at that time chachi..chachu is doing every thing for me..so haw can i.ask him..???

Ragini; he will buy and give you what ever you want.. after all a saree is not a big thing to him..you know need to ask anmol ji..every thing your chachu will do... before you ask him...ok.. come with my you can see what will your chachu do..lets find them....

Anmol and children having fun in children's section.....

Tammy: papa..see this pram..nice na??

Anmol: hmm... ya see this cap it's suets you my princess...

Tammy: Ufffffff... papa i am a girl..this is boys cap..

Kushi: hehehe.. partner where can we buy a baby boy??

Anmol: what??... at the time ragini and guni came there..

Tammy: ya papa, kushi and i need a baby brother..like mukthi brother...

Anmol: who is mukthi thamanna??

Tammy: she is our school friend her parents bought a baby brother last week.. she is so happy..

Kushi: ha partner she toled now she can carry him too. Now she don't need doll's she is plying with her baby brother ..now she is a big sister.. so we also need a baby brother...

Tammy:mama tell papa to buy a baby brother .. please.. please....come on ma..ma....???

ragini was speechless for a wile .. she was nervous.. she was thinking what should i say..she felt she will faint in a minuet she try to tell some thing but she couldn't say a word...anmol too speechless. But as usual anmol came to rescue ragini.. with a slight smile anmol said

Anmol: bachcha party..this time i don't have enough money so lets buy next time... now lets go.

Guni trying her self not to laugh....but it was so difficult for her ..she didn't speek a single word... she was thinking...' i all ways teasing my chachu and chachi.... but i must asy tammi and kushi are bater than me... ohh my god it was so funny....' she smiled her self ...

Anmol:' now we have to go badi ma is looking for us to have dinner... so lets go... i will pay the bill you guys go... i will come soon...here's the car key'...still ragini didn't speak a single word...anmol looked at ragini, her eyes are looking down...she can't face anmol....he understand it and with a smile he what to pay the bill....

At the car park....

Ragini: guni you may have the front seat i will sit with tammy and kushi.. they seem to be soo tired

Guni: ok chachi no problem...

anmol paid the bill and came to the car...he kept the bags in dike.. and open the car door...guni smiled and said 'welcome chachu' anmol looked for ragini.. she was siting with kids... she can't meet his eyes after the seen which happen in the moll... and again guni said 'don't get angry with me.. i didn't do any thing... your wife wants to sit with her daughters...that's why i am here...'

Anmol: hahaha... it's ok... you are beside me... i am happy...

Guni; then lets go chachu???

Anmol: ya sure...

so haw is this part?????Wink

Wow, wonderful Zee, loved this part of FF.Clap especially loved the conversations between Anmol and his daughters. That baby brother part was handled with such innocence by you, Kids are like that. So sweet of you .EmbarrassedHug. I shall check the rest too.Big smile

tvmylove

Go to top