Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

A New Angini FF... (part 10 on Page 19) (Page 19)

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks fne please do it in your leisure time !

Good luck for your project

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
zeena i havent replied kayi baar but reread whole ff again and must say it is simply awesome loved it to core...good luck with the project we wil wait til 10th  take loads of care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@zee...no worry will wait for it.

best of luck for your project report..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Thanks fne please do it in your leisure time !

Good luck for your project
thank you dear...Smile
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

zeena i havent replied kayi baar but reread whole ff again and must say it is simply awesome loved it to core...good luck with the project we wil wait til 10th  take loads of care
thank you diiSmile.. i am happy you like it...Smile yap... i will update it as soon as possible...
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@zee...no worry will wait for it.

best of luck for your project report..
thank you very much saee i will updaet it soonWink
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hi friends...Smile i am sorry i am late with my FF part 10...
i was busy with my project...  i am happy i finish my project report  before 2 days it has to be done...Big smile it over now... so i am here with my FF part 10...
patr 10 

Anmol: oh let me think...ok..!! got an idea.. come with me. he took them to vasinu (vasu- indu)'s room and open vasu's curbed just like a magician showing is magic to audience and said

Anmol: ta...raaa...this is the biggest cupboard and the safest place to hide in Rajvansh House.. so i think this is the best plays to hid... so lets go in my dear angels..

Anmol; but if your badi maa knows what we going to do in her cupboard she will be in a minute. That words made all laugh..

Anmol and ragini moved vasu's Saree's to a said. kids enter the cupboard next it was Ragini's turnshe entered the cupboard then angini quickly realize that the cupboard is smaller than they thought

Tammy: papa... come in quickly

Anmol: Tammy is smaller than we thought... i don't have place to hid here...so it would be better if i hid in another place..

Anmol: Tammy is smaller than we thought... i don't have place to hid here...so it would be better if i hid in another place..

Kushi: partner we don't have much time and look we have a big place she showed the empty place on the cupboard

Tammy: shhh... papa... jaldi karo... guni didi is coming i think... the heard a sound of the foot step when Anmol was about to enter the cupboard. Ragini step out from the cupboard all were dis pointed.. she said anmol

Ragini: you get in first.. anmol said

Anmol: ''but..'' it was unexpected request from ragini. he didn't know what to say..

Tammy: come on papa... she puled anmol in to the cupboard...anmol enter the cupboard ragini flowered him. and she manage to closed the door of the cupboard. they are so close to each ..both felt this in not a good idea.. because there wasn't place for 4 people...ragini was unable to bear the situation so she open the cupboard door she was about to step out from it.. they heard guni is around the room..

Kushi: masi maa what are you doing guni didi is some where around here... don't open the door...please.. kushis request made ragini malt so she closed the door back... but she forgot to lock it.. she was very nervous because anmol was so close to her..so she try to move away from him and create a gap between them..shemove away from him and just lying down on the cupboard door... the door just open and she was about to fall his hand grabbed her in to the cupboard..and he couldn't close the door before guni come so he was holding the door in one hand... all this happen in a second

she know that she is nervous but she couldn't do any thing... almost she couldn't hear her heart beat sound she was scared would anmol hear it... all this time she was closed her eyes...she slowly open her eyes to see what has happen around her.. she wonder where is anmol.. she couldn't see him... but she can feel that he is around her...she just turn around she knocked on some thing after that she realized that was anmol...that incident made her more uncomfortable...she was grabbed her by her wist... it mad her more and more uncomfortable...

at the same time...

he was just focusing on the door .. he didn't know what he is doing to his wife... she is almost lyingon his chest... her thinhair touch his left cheek.. and he can smell her hair conditioner smell.. he thought ''hhhnm...nice small...ragini'' in a second she turn around she knocked on him..she was so close to him..he smiled him self. he realized his left hand touching a soft place he wonder what it is..then he saw he has grabbed her by her wist..he quickly tried to move his hand away around her wist...but he couldn't move his hand there wasn't space i know ragini you don't want this thing happen like this but i am sorry we don't have any other choice..this is only for our kushi... and he close his eyes...

Guni:guni's voice came from main hall... chachi come lets stop this game... i can't find you all...

tashi laughed...Kushi said..

Kushi: partner your idea isperfecta... Ragini was the one who came out of the cupboard first... she even didn't wait a moment no the room... she went to main hall... guni was surprised

Guni: chachi where were you all . I couldn't fined you all.

Tammy: didi we were at badi maa's cupboard...

Guni: what?? oh know... she laugh...then she saw some thing on and anmol's face..

Guni: chachu what on your face..i means in your cheek..

Anmol: 'kay...he was rubbing his both cheeks.. guni came forward to help anmol... she know her chachi won't come forward to help her chachu at a such a situation...

Guni: let me help you chachu...she wiped it... oh... it's sindoor chachu.. this was a perfect time for her to start herteasing...' areh... from where did this sindoor came from to you cheek chachu...??Anmol was speechless he just look at ragini... and next guni's aim was her chachi...''chachi where is sindoor on you forehead ??'' unknowingly ha hand raised to her forehead... both were shocked... 

Kushi: guni dii... you wasn't there naa... partner hugged masi maa... i think then it would have happen.. kushi's answer mad all three speechless ... ragini was the one open her mouth...

Ragini: ''tammy kuchi it's time to bed lets go...and you guni''.. she point out her finger to guni and said... ''stop all this thing and go to bed''... she was very angry at guni... guni nod with a sad face... she went in to her room.. anmol was alone at the hall... he was reminding that moment...''she was so close to me. Haw soft her skin is... oh... i feel it's a dream...'' anmol lost on his thought..

At kids room

kids saw that ragini's mood was not good... after the incident which happen in hall..

Tammy: mamma why are you angry with us?? Ragin understand that kids are worried about the incident which happen on hall...

Ragini: betah nothing like that i am fine... so now you both go to bed.. you girls almost late...Ragini try to change the topic.. kuchi was upset about Ragini's behaver..

Kushi: masi maa.. did i tell any thing wrong??? i saw you was so angry at that time... i am sorry if i hurt you... she hugged ragini with teared eye...

Ragini: kushi nothing like that my dear...she placed a kiss on kuchi's forehead... i am fine my dear...

Kushi: masi maa i saw that partner hugged you thats why i toled that... why is that not a good thing??? i though it's a good thing...

Tammy: kushi if mamma and papa doing some thing it can't be a wrong.. i saw papa hugging mamma... they are good friends... so they hugged, it's not a problem .. just like you and me... aap dohno bohuth achchi dosth hea naa mamma???Ragini didn't know what to say or haw to handle it...

Kushi: yes tammy... partner is a very good friend not only for masi maa but also for me.. she smile and look at ragini

Ragini: yes tammy ome and your papa very good friends... or ha kushi... partner loves you too... so now are you going to sleep?? kids placed good night kiss on ragini's right cheek and went to bed...

At angini room..

Anmol was confused he was thinking now what should i do... his mined is telling him''you stupid... you have nothing to do... you have to apologize her... ok Anmol now she will be here any minute... you are going to talk to her right now... but what??... apologize her... ok... but haw... you are a grown man but you don't know haw to apologize a women...and she is your wife... so you have to... ok..ok... come down anmol.... you know that there is a limit in your relationship with her.. ha.. so i should apologize but haw...you are asking same question again and again...i know that... and i know there it many ways and words to apologize.. but infront Ragini i couldn't speak i am speechless.. so what i am suppose to do..?? he was arguing with his thoughts... so he didn't know ragini is already in the room..suddenly he heard some soundback to him... he turn around... it was ragini who is preparing the bed...

Anmol: Ragini..she stop her work and look at anmol... i am really sorry... i didn't won't to.. she didn't leave him to finish his words...

ragini: anmol ji... i know and i can understand you... we have been married for 8 years... still you haven't cross your limit... i respect you for that...and the thing what happen in mammi ji's room is not your fault so i don't feel sorry for that... i am the one who should thank you for understanding me...this was the first time she speak about there relationship...she was wiping the tear role down on her cheek...

Anmol: Ragini... please don't thank me... i am not a out sider

Ragini: anmol ji i am sorry you are not an stranger any more... after thous words she rushed in to the washroom... leaving anmol in confused...

hope you enjoyed this part...Smile thank you for reading my FF... don't forget yo leave your comments...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasWinchesterbros

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
hi friends...Smile i am sorry i am late with my FF part 10...
i was busy with my project...  i am happy i finish my project report  before 2 days it has to be done...Big smile it over now... so i am here with my FF part 10...
patr 10 

Anmol: oh let me think...ok..!! got an idea.. come with me. he took them to vasinu (vasu- indu)'s room and open vasu's curbed just like a magician showing is magic to audience and said

Anmol: ta...raaa...this is the biggest cupboard and the safest place to hide in Rajvansh House.. so i think this is the best plays to hid... so lets go in my dear angels..

Anmol; but if your badi maa knows what we going to do in her cupboard she will be in a minute. That words made all laugh..

Anmol and ragini moved vasu's Saree's to a said. kids enter the cupboard next it was Ragini's turn she entered the cupboard then angini quickly realize that the cupboard is smaller than they thought

Tammy: papa... come in quickly

Kushi: partner we don't have much time and look we have a big place she showed the empty place on the cupboard

Tammy: shhh... papa... jaldi karo... guni didi is coming i think... the heard a sound of the foot step when Anmol was about to enter the cupboard. Ragini step out from the cupboard all were dis pointed.. she said anmol

Ragini: you get in first.. anmol said

Anmol: ''but..'' it was unexpected request from ragini. he didn't know what to say..

Tammy: come on papa... she puled anmol in to the cupboard...anmol enter the cupboard ragini flowered him. and she manage to closed the door of the cupboard. they are so close to each ..both felt this in not a good idea.. because there wasn't place for 4 people...ragini was unable to bear the situation so she open the cupboard door she was about to step out from it.. they heard guni is around the room..

Kushi: masi maa what are you doing guni didi is some where around here... don't open the door...please.. kushis request made ragini malt so she closed the door back... but she forgot to lock it.. she was very nervous because anmol was so close to her..so she try to move away from him and create a gap between them..she move away from him and just lying down on the cupboard door... the door just open and she was about to fall his hand grabbed her in to the cupboard..and he couldn't close the door before guni come so he was holding the door in one hand... all this happen in a second

she know that she is nervous but she couldn't do any thing... almost she couldn't hear her heart beat sound she was scared would anmol hear it... all this time she was closed her eyes...she slowly open her eyes to see what has happen around her.. she wonder where is anmol.. she couldn't see him... but she can feel that he is around her...she just turn around she knocked on some thing after that she realized that was anmol...that incident made her more uncomfortable...she was grabbed her by her wist... it mad her more and more uncomfortable...

at the same time...

he was just focusing on the door .. he didn't know what he is doing to his wife... she is almost lying on his chest... her thin hair touch his left cheek.. and he can smell her hair conditioner smell.. he thought ''hhhnm...nice small...ragini'' in a second she turn around she knocked on him..she was so close to him..he smiled him self. he realized his left hand touching a soft place he wonder what it is..then he saw he has grabbed her by her wist..he quickly tried to move his hand away around her wist...but he couldn't move his hand there wasn't space i know ragini you don't want this thing happen like this but i am sorry we don't have any other choice..this is only for our kushi... and he close his eyes...

Guni:guni's voice came from main hall... chachi come lets stop this game... i can't find you all...

tashi laughed...Kushi said..

Kushi: partner your idea is perfecta... Ragini was the one who came out of the cupboard first... she even didn't wait a moment no the room... she went to main hall... guni was surprised

Guni: chachi where were you all . I couldn't fined you all.

Tammy: didi we were at badi maa's cupboard...

Guni: what?? oh know... she laugh...then she saw some thing on and anmol's face..

Guni: chachu what on your face..i means in your cheek..

Anmol: 'kay... he was rubbing his both cheeks.. guni came forward to help anmol... she know her chachi won't come forward to help her chachu at a such a situation...

Guni: let me help you chachu... she wiped it... oh... it's sindoor chachu.. this was a perfect time for her to start her teasing...' areh... from where did this sindoor came from to you cheek chachu...?? Anmol was speechless he just look at ragini... and next guni's aim was her chachi...''chachi where is sindoor on you forehead ??'' unknowingly ha hand raised to her forehead... both were shocked... 

Kushi: guni dii... you wasn't there naa... partner hugged masi maa... i think then it would have happen.. kushi's answer mad all three speechless ... ragini was the one open her mouth...

Ragini: ''tammy kuchi it's time to bed lets go...and you guni''.. she point out her finger to guni and said... ''stop all this thing and go to bed''... she was very angry at guni... guni nod with a sad face... she went in to her room.. anmol was alone at the hall... he was reminding that moment...''she was so close to me. Haw soft her skin is... oh... i feel it's a dream...'' anmol lost on his thought..

At kids room

kids saw that ragini's mood was not good... after the incident which happen in hall..

Tammy: mamma why are you angry with us?? Ragin understand that kids are worried about the incident which happen on hall...

Ragini: betah nothing like that i am fine... so now you both go to bed.. you girls almost late... Ragini try to change the topic.. kuchi was upset about Ragini's behaver..

Kushi: masi maa.. did i tell any thing wrong??? i saw you was so angry at that time... i am sorry if i hurt you... she hugged ragini with teared eye...

Ragini: kushi nothing like that my dear...she placed a kiss on kuchi's forehead... i am fine my dear...

Kushi: masi maa i saw that partner hugged you thats why i toled that... why is that not a good thing??? i though it's a good thing...

Tammy: kushi if mamma and papa doing some thing it can't be a wrong.. i saw papa hugging mamma... they are good friends... so they hugged, it's not a problem .. just like you and me... aap dohno bohuth achchi dosth hea naa mamma???Ragini didn't know what to say or haw to handle it...

Kushi: yes tammy... partner is a very good friend not only for masi maa but also for me.. she smile and look at ragini

Ragini: yes tammy ome and your papa very good friends... or ha kushi... partner loves you too... so now are you going to sleep?? kids placed good night kiss on ragini's right cheek and went to bed...

At angini room..

Anmol was confused he was thinking now what should i do... his mined is telling him ''you stupid... you have nothing to do... you have to apologize her... ok Anmol now she will be here any minute... you are going to talk to her right now... but what??... apologize her... ok... but haw... you are a grown man but you don't know haw to apologize a women... and she is your wife... so you have to... ok..ok... come down anmol.... you know that there is a limit in your relationship with her.. ha.. so i should apologize but haw... you are asking same question again and again...i know that... and i know there it many ways and words to apologize.. but in front Ragini i couldn't speak i am speechless.. so what i am suppose to do..?? he was arguing with his thoughts... so he didn't know ragini is already in the room..suddenly he heard some sound back to him...he turn around... it was ragini who is preparing the bed...

Anmol: Ragini..she stop her work and look at anmol... i am really sorry... i didn't won't to.. she didn't leave him to finish his words...

ragini: anmol ji... i know and i can understand you... we have been married for 8 years... still you haven't cross your limit... i respect you for that... and the thing what happen in mammi ji's room is not your fault so i don't feel sorry for that... i am the one who should thank you for understanding me... this was the first time she speak about there relationship...she was wiping the tear role down on her cheek...

Anmol: Ragini... please don't thank me... i am not a out sider

Ragini: anmol ji i am sorry you are not an stranger any more... after thous words sherushed in to the washroom... leaving anmol in confused...

hope you enjoyed this part...Smile thank you for reading my FF... don't forget yo leave your comments...Smile

Edited by zee10 - 08 May 2011 at 9:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi_coolkrithikasWinchesterbros

Go to top