Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

A New Angini FF... (part 10 on Page 19) (Page 11)

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Kushi: masi maa this is partner's gift. come lets see haw is it....? When ragini take anmols gift.. Anmol just came forward to see her faceal expratione... She silencely open the rapper, but anmol saw excitng on ragini's face.. She opend his gift there was a saree ( green saree and a gold boder). .after seeing it... There was a glow on her face she was so happy.. Anmol looked her for a whil... she didnt speak any thing... But this time her silents made anmol crazy.. At last he conclued to ask about his gift..
Anmol: so ragini do you like it?
Ragini: thank you.. That word means a lot for anmol.
Guni: what... Thats all? Only a thanks.... Look at this it's so beautiful.
Vasu: han... Guni that is a very beautiful saree. Anmol i like your tast. Indrajith is not good in this things. But see ragini you are lucky to have anmol as your husband.... Ragini was silent.. Then again vasu said RAGINI ?
Ragini: yes mami ji you are right.... Thous words means a lot to anmol. He saw a solitary star shining bright in the dark night.

THATS ALL FOR TO DAY my dear friends... there is a problem in my lap... so thats why i post this in 3 post.. so read it and tel me haw is it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010poo_skrithikassaveeta24sami01shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@zee..read both part and it was just wonderful..Smile

a happy family moment..

trust anmol to surprise his wife and bring a smile on her face..

aww ragini so emotional from all the love be it her kids.  vasu. alekh. guni esp anmol..hmmm she still feeling shy and cannot meet anmol's eyes..very cute moment ...

ragini is showered with gifts and could visualise tammy/khushi eagerness to see if ragini likes their gifts..beautiful gifts which really touched her heart be it from her children..or alekh..

now wat about anmol's gift?..oops did not read the third part..so a special gift to his wife just  as she  is special for him..

a beautiful saree.the "thank you" and her smile on liking the gift was enough for anmol ...

love the ending vasu telling ragini that she is lucky to have a husband as anmol  as he  knows her choice...

the "yes mummyji"aww anmol definitely will be on cloud nine..Smile

enjoy reading both parts and do continue ..keep it up...ClapClapClap

Edited by savee_k - 22 February 2011 at 11:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovekrithikas

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@zee..read both part and it was just wonderful..Smile

a happy family moment..

trust anmol to surprise his wife and bring a smile on her face..

aww ragini so emotional from all the love be it her kids. vasu. alekh. guni esp anmol..hmmm she still feeling shy and cannot meet anmol's eyes..very cute moment ...

ragini is showered with gifts and could visualise tammy/khushi eagerness to see if ragini likes their gifts..beautiful gifts which really touched her heart be it from her children..or alekh..

now wat about anmol's gift?..oops did not read the third part..so a special gift to his wife just as she is special for him..

a beautiful saree.the"thank you" and her smile on liking the gift was enough for anmol ...

love the ending vasu telling ragini that she is lucky to have a husband as anmol as he knows her choice...

the "yes mummyji"aww anmol definitely will be on cloud nine..Smile

enjoy reading both parts and do continue ..keep it up...ClapClapClap

savee i am happy you read all 3 posts.. there is a problem in my lap.. i cant save any thing in it.. because of it..i tapy this part ( part 6) 4 times.. last time it worked.. i just want to see ragini moving forward... we see what will happen..on ragini's birthday party...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Wow Zee so sweet..Clap
It was a total surprise for Ragini.
Such a beautiful birthday gift
She loved what her daughter gave, what Kushi gave Alkeh's painting and Gunnu's gift

Finally when it came to opening Anmol's gift my my the way she says Thank You I am sure he was so happy !!
Such a sweet scene you gave I was just imagining this infront of my eyes..
Please cntinue dear
Love to read FF updates

tvmylovekrithikas

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Missing yours ff  a tonshanti  dii, plzzzzz hosake to jaldi update karna

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovekrithikasshanti05

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Zee this was such a sweet birthday ride for us..Clap

Thank you so much the FF  was wonderfuland sweet with Anmol giving Ragini a saree with a golden border and she said a sweet thankyou.

Nice one and it was a good wait to enjoy it well!

tvmylovekrithikas

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
aww zee so sweet re.....he gifted her golden and green sari and she is shy and nwo look at alekh,so sweet yaar....bangles and purse....and ragini looking smilingly yet shyly at anmol..awesome cute little bday surprise very nice

tvmylovekrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
'''Oh... God to day it my birth day?...yes it is''' she though.... Ragini was very happy to see this suprice party...Oh Ragini forgot her birthday then how happy she must have feltEmbarrassed

And turn back she saw anmol is standing with his usual smail... And said 'Happy Birth-Day ragini'...
Ragini: thanks... And she qucikly moved away from anmol.. She know she want be ablet to meet this gaze .That's so true how can Ragini meet his intense Gaze,Blushing Blushing BlushingI just imagined this part so lovely.Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

slowly step up to anmol.. She stand front of him and gave a slaight smail to him and feed him... Anmol was gazing at her.. She try to avoid his gaze... But she couldn't... And he said.. 
Anmol: Happy Birthday ragini.. And... Thank.. You.... for feeding me....... As usual just a sweet smail on her face.... To words anmol....the kids started calling ragini as usual.. So he didn't get much time to talk to his loving wife....My favourite part Ragini feeding Anmol .Embarrassed Blushing Day Dreaming Anmol has so much time in their room but he wont talkAngry but always try to talk with her in front of others.LOL

yes mami ji you are right.... Thous words means a lot to anmol. He saw a solitary star shining bright in the dark night.Well said Clap Clap Clap

Lovely Lovely Lovely Lovely Lovely Lovely Zeena.Clap Clap Clap

Please continue to write more.Star

Edited by krithikas - 22 February 2011 at 7:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

Go to top