Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

A New Angini FF... (part 10 on Page 19) - Page 12

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Lovely Zeena.πŸ‘Loved the part where Anmol slept listening to Ragini's lohri.😍

Loved How Anmol got angry when Ragini was kept waiting ❀️.Anmol was such an Adorable husband.😍

Alekh going for treatment with VasuπŸ˜ƒ,So Angini alone with kids😳 ,expecting some romantic moments between Anmol and Ragini in your next update dear.πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@zee.thank you for update..😊

lovely part esp anmol angry with karan.πŸ‘πŸΌ

the guy got a big lecture from anmol for not letting ragini in his office but made her sit in the waiting room..

he sure loves his ragini so much esp when he tells karan do you know who she is and how did you stop her from coming in my cabin....could picturise this scene..😊

sweet cute moment its ragini herself who accepts to let tammy sleep in their room which surprised anmol..at the end he too slept with ragini singing the lori..😊

vasu taking alekh for treatment and all responsibilty of the house on angini..hope alekh treatment is positive ...he is back to normal esp for khushi who loves him so much..

do continue soon keep it up great job..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i was hurry to watch the match... so i edit last 2 3 lince... but some thing going to happen very soon in RH friends.. we will see what is it..... in part 9 or 10...
tvmylove thumbnail
@ krithika yes you are right... angini s alon with the kids... so we cant leave them to just spend thous days.... i will try my best to bring some thing.....
tvmylove thumbnail
@savee i love to see angry anmol.... and yes in his life he has a very big place to ragini.....Edited by zee10 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zee dear it was beautiful...

Loved the scene between Anmol and Ragini and he sleeping off hearing the lori Aww so sweet

His gussa  was justified, that Karan should have just allowed Ragini to enter his room, akhir biwi hai and she got some food for  Anmol and  he was stopping her..
Even if Anmol is busy he will always mak sure he gives priority to raginiπŸ˜‰

I am glad he calmed down and spoke to her ..

Vasu taking the responsibility of Alekh and taking him to Mumbai I am so glad she is concentrating on him to recover soon !!
And angini taking care of the house

Beautifully pen down !!πŸ‘
Now ANgini moments are coming πŸ˜‰ and they will love khushi more in the absense of alkeh !!
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awws o sweet zee ..anmol sleeping off listening to the lori..and day dreaming aww good keep it up dear loved it
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Zee its so nice
I loved the  lori singing and Anmol zzzzzz dosed off!

Then angry Anmol Thats my fav love to see him angry and he blasted his assistant for not allowing Ragini in πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Serves him right πŸ˜†

Vasu is becoming quite responsible with Alekh and taking him for treatement

Nice we should see this in season two since alkeh is not completely recovered and for khushi she  needs a  fully proper father who he can be with all the effrots he can put to recover

And now Angini taking care of teh house Wow thats nice  both hubby and wifey will have  responsibilities in thier shoulder and some nice moments to share !😳

Awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘
tvmylove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krithikas

Lovely Zeena.πŸ‘Loved the part where Anmol slept listening to Ragini's lohri.😍

Loved How Anmol got angry when Ragini was kept waiting ❀️.Anmol was such an Adorable husband.😍

Alekh going for treatment with VasuπŸ˜ƒ,So Angini alone with kids😳 ,expecting some romantic moments between Anmol and Ragini in your next update dear.πŸ˜‰

thank you krithika 😳 i am very happy that you like my FF part 8...😊
tvmylove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savee_k

@zee.thank you for update..😊

lovely part esp anmol angry with karan.πŸ‘πŸΌ

the guy got a big lecture from anmol for not letting ragini in his office  yes ...it is a quite big lecture...πŸ˜‰  but made her sit in the waiting room..

he sure loves his ragini so much esp when he tells karan do you know who she is and how did you stop her from coming in my cabin....could picturise this scene..😊

sweet cute moment its ragini herself who accepts to let tammy sleep in their room which surprised anmol.....it means ragini has start to move her lifeπŸ˜‰.....at the end he too slept with ragini singing the lori..😊

vasu taking alekh for treatment and all responsibilty of the house on angini.....angini will do it bettre than vasu.....hope alekh treatment is positive ...he is back to normal esp for khushi who loves him so much..

do continue soon keep it up great job..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

😊..thank you very much for your lovliy comment savee......😊