Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV Written Update 21st January (Page 3)

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Hina babe!!  Hug

Wow! Everyone is all charged up and satisfied!!  I love it!!!

Cat wait to watch the epi....  I'm sure TRPs have skyrocketed since yesterdays epiBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzssroomaniEksie

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
btw where's Veena and Jas?

Cant wait to read what they have to say....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477hinzEksie

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hinuuu .. Thanks for the fab update!! Hug 

Woww ... does look like a great episode and everyone seems to have liked it! Yayy! Big smile Can't wait to watch the episode ... Will post my comments later, though ofcourse, I know they won't be any different from Fatima & Shobs' comments Embarrassed 

@ Shobs - Finally solved the mystery why Prem reached the fort so late!! He went to buy her a mangalsutra!!! Big smile And he won't get any ainvayi type mangalsutra na .. he'd buy a nice and special one .. so he must have taken his own sweet time to choose! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzfj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Hina U always get the best episode to UpdateBig smile

Wow today's episode was mind boggling...well done CVSClapClap

I was having complaints yesterday but today they made  for it

Well  I loved the fact when the truth came out it was natural ,every one's reaction was justified no flashlights ,no unnecessary dialogues ,every one spoke their POV loud and clear .

Coming to Prem's reaction,it is justified bcoz he is hurt more than rape she did not share such a horrendous past with him while he has been literally pleading to her from past few days like what was the reason  for slapping Krushna  Broken Heart

Even as a Son he is shocked beyond words that his mom hid Cry

Loved how Dr K stood for Nandini,spoke the right words  when a girl is raped instead of supporting the victim U are abusing her but in any society unfortunately a girl has to face wrath not
the boyDead

Nandini was helpless ,she could have shared with Prem the day she came to know but Dr K stopped her and after coming to know it Is Krushna she was shocked bcoz she considered Krushna to be  part of her family  ,but he was the one who raped so obviously she was traumatised to such an extent she went to comaCry.Thankgod Nandini did reveal to Prem she was indeed in coma and was not aware of her past when she got married to Prem

Coming to Gautham's reaction he is taken aback when Dr K hid it from him such a truth which is related to their Son's life ,thank god he spoke and questioned Dr K with apt words like kaisi maa ho thumUnhappy...which is justified bcoz Men never understand such emotions what a woman under go well in Gautham's case sadly  he is more  influenced by his mom than his wife

Pratham asked an important  question to Nandini Prem loves you so much ,U should have told him...Prem has every right to doClap.He spoke one sentence which was so true

Well Urmila said may be with  Nandini's consent it happened I went Dead,but Dr K stopped her how can U say such a thing being a women...hats off DRKClap

Today everyone spoke and justified their reactionsClap 

Well waiting for kal ka maha episodeDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzfj08Thinker_BellessroomaniEksie

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@jas - i hate write Dr Kalyani all the time... you found the perfect solution drk, i m going to use that too

loved all the comments from everyone

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477hinzThinker_BelleEksie

Praves Senior Member
Praves
Praves

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Thanx... so sadCryCry

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Just watched the episode ... and could not go sleep until I posted some comments LOL 

Ofcourse ... each one reacting the way they did .. all was justified and understandable .. and since you all have spoken of it so well, I will not repeat it. 

Loved DrK (good one Jas!) defending Nandini and condeming Urmila for speaking the way she did Clap Neena Gupta was too good .. especially how she first stood up for Nandini and admitted that she asked Nandini not to say anything .. and then, when she pleaded with Gautam to let Nandini stay .. she was so good in all those scenes! Clap Gaurav was fabb .. and the way he went from shock, to anger to hurt .. and finally walked away ... all was just brilliant!! Clap Clap

Must admit .. when DrK said that Nandini is not at fault .. and Nandini hugged her .. I had tears in my eyes Cry 

Doesn't seem like Prem will stop Nandini from leaving the house .. Didn't the article say that she goes back to her sister's home? Feel bad for Govind-Pallavi too .. they were so happy to know that Prem has accepted Nandini despite the truth .. and now they will see Nandini back at their home Cry 

Wonder if Sumati will have a role to play here? The CV's need to use her in such scenes... one, she needs to know that Nandini was raped .. even if she doesn't know that her own brother is the culprit. Secondly, along with DrK .. maybe Sumati could help Prem see reason about the whole situation. 

Looking forward to the maha-episode tomorrow ... and how DrK-Nandini win back everyone's trust and love .. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477hinzfj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I agree with most except for one thing about Prem. They have always shown his character quite sensitive and understanding. Yet, why does he fail to see that Nandini had confided in his mother (so she did not deceive the family) and it would be awkward for a wife as introvert as Nandini to open up to Prem about such as sensitive subject like rape. Yet, she did tell him about it in the tape when she told him that she was ready to talk to him about her past. I know Prem will be ok after the initial anger, but i still think his reaction should have been less severe, especially the next day when he is still ok with Nandini being thrown out of the house. It makes me wonder how sincere his love for his wife is

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index