Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV Written Update 21st January (Page 2)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Hina! Abhar tumcha!  Tongue

Today's episode was good...........and I liked Kalyani best of the lot today.......all said and done, she did support Nandini.......she admitted that it was she who had forbidden Nandini to tell Prem.............she said exactly what we were feeling.........that rape is not Nandini's fault, that she is the victim, not the culprit..........I really liked her today.........she of course cannot withstand the assault of her whole family...........but I am sure she will take on her family later for giving justice to Nandini..........Clap

Prem of course is heart-broken that Nandini hid the truth from him.....Cry.......even from his point, that is what seemed to be hurting him most....Broken Heart....not the fact that Nandini was raped......which hopefully is a good sign for the future.......Smile......hopefully, his mother and his own innate good nature will keep him from turning totally negative.........once he gets over the shock, he may think it over again.........Gaurav was fab today! Embarrassed

The only complaint I have is of Nandini not answering when Prem asked her who it was.....Confused....for a moment I hoped against hope she would say Krushna and that Krushna eavesdropping hears it and gets the shock of his life...Evil Smile.....but she didn't..Ermm.....I guess it was too much to expect..Wink........after all, there should be material for more drama later on in the story!  Tongue

And tomorrow the maha episode at 8:30...........looking forward to it! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreGauravsDbesthinzfj08Thinker_BelleOmaRamdassEksie

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
wow... a great episode

i know there was a lot of discussion about how the truth came out and all ... but i m looking at from the perspective of the reaction today... and everyones reactions were dead on... 

prem was completely broken bcos he felt betrayed
nandini was helpless bcos she could not convince him that she did trust him
gautam was only concerned about the familys effect, kalyani keeping secrets from him and govind and pallavi keeping this a secret.... all justified
dadi and urmila were fueling the fire by laying the blame at nandini and not giving them the benefit of doubt
pratham... was the voice of reason, nandini should have shared this with prem
kalyani ... was trying her best to defend nandini

nandini did not make a huge gesture of trust towards prem and thats why his reaction makes sense, he will also need to come around to the fact that she did make a small gesture of trust by recording all the truth for him to hear, all the family will have to realize that she is the one who confessed to the truth... kalyani or prem will make them aware of it

all this drama will lead to some sort of a cease fire before krishna is revealed as the culprit

i m still thinking about what they plan to show tomorrow

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrehinzThinker_BellessroomaniEksie

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@shobs - i m glad i didnt see your post before commenting and also that you liked the episode tooSmile

will wait for some love at the prem nagri Wink

specially the one where a tear rolls down his face Cry... but so Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzThinker_BellessroomaniEksie

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
thnxxx Smile
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

wow... a great episode

i know there was a lot of discussion about how the truth came out and all ... but i m looking at from the perspective of the reaction today... and everyones reactions were dead on... 

prem was completely broken bcos he felt betrayed
nandini was helpless bcos she could not convince him that she did trust him
gautam was only concerned about the familys effect, kalyani keeping secrets from him and govind and pallavi keeping this a secret.... all justified
dadi and urmila were fueling the fire by laying the blame at nandini and not giving them the benefit of doubt
pratham... was the voice of reason, nandini should have shared this with prem
kalyani ... was trying her best to defend nandini

nandini did not make a huge gesture of trust towards prem and thats why his reaction makes sense, he will also need to come around to the fact that she did make a small gesture of trust by recording all the truth for him to hear, all the family will have to realize that she is the one who confessed to the truth... kalyani or prem will make them aware of it

all this drama will lead to some sort of a cease fire before krishna is revealed as the culprit

i m still thinking about what they plan to show tomorrow

Of course I liked today's episode very much.........like u said, however the truth came out.........all stayed true to their characters today...........which was definitely  great!   Big smile  I loved everyone's reaction.............they all fitted their character buildup today..............at least this was not spoiled! Clap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzThinker_BelleEksie

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I am disappointed with Prem. I can understand his instant reaction but then he should have understood later. He should have atleast had faith in his mom that if she has supported Nandini so far, Nandini could not have been that bad.
Enigma. IF-Rockerz
Enigma.
Enigma.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Hina for the update... HugYou always have a dhamaka episode to writeLOL

I was sooo looking forward to watch Prem's reaction more than anyone else's..... and he didnt disappoint me... His reaction was totally understandable..... Be it his instant reaction ... or reactions towards the latter half of the episode...Tongue

I mean common ! He just got the shock of his life.... Ouch would you expect him to be all understanding towards Nandini in the same episode he got know about the shocking truth?ErmmPinch

Dr.Kalyani's words too were a revelation for Prem... She knew everything before he knew.... It'll take time for him to digest all that too.... He still told Nandini that he wants to trust her so she should tell him who the culprit is... what more do you expect in one episode?Confused

and Like Shobs , I think, said, He was more heartbroken with the fact that she didnt tell him the truth.... not the fact that something wrong happened to her....

Give him some time... He has loads to come to terms with ! and he cant do all that in one episode....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzThinker_BellessroomaniEksie

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for d update Hina..though I didnt watch d epi but d update as well as comments seem +ve..gud to read that CVs did justice to d characters..n i do hope Prem understands soon..as it is none of us really wanted Prem to act as if nothing's happened right?..n frm d very start Prem's character's been like this if he wants something he just needs it..there's no but to it yet For Nandini's sake he gave her hundred's of opportunities..let her take her own time..didnt rush in for anything so this kind of reactn is totally justified from him..we all already knew Dadi n Urmilla will take max. Advantage of d situauion..Gautam d women specially his mommy dearest driven man Too we knew wud blindly agree wid her..n Kalyani obviously wud take Nandini's side..thats what is d theme of d story..I believe now d actual story begins..of how d MIL-DIL..together try to justify themselves..n win back Prem's n d whole family's trust..also get Krushna behind d bars...lukin fwd to it n how d Cvs take d story ahead specially how Krushna gets exposed..I have an intuition that Kalyani-Nandini-Pallavi-n even Sonakshi will play a major role in exposin Krushna as I firmly believe Sona isnt as dumb as she luks

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzsuresh555fj08Thinker_BellessroomaniEksie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index